What a guy, Part Deux!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

What a guy, Part Deux!!!

First Shaq, then Bynum, now Gasol:

Wonderful teammate and humanitarian Kobe Bean Bryant has officially thrown his teammate of 5 years, Pau Gasol under the bus.  Using words like "coasting of offense" and "conditioning", the #1 teammate of his generation is alienating the last remaining guy he's won multiple rings with:

http://www.dailynews.com/lakers/ci_22048026?source=rss

In additional news, the lakers have been trying "for weeks" to trade their "bench" players so they can acquire  Rajda Bell from Utah:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--lakers-show-interest-in-raja-bell-182319145.html

Another 36 year old bench player - go lakers!!!!  go kobe!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: What a guy, Part Deux!!!

Say it aint so Kobe!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wonderful teammate and humanitarian Kobe Bean Bryant has officially thrown his teammate of 5 years, Pau Gasol under the bus.  Using words like "coasting of offense" and "conditioning", the #1 teammate of his generation is alienating the last remaining guy he's won multiple rings with:

In additional news, the lakers have been trying "for weeks" to trade their "bench" players so they can acquire  Rajda Bell from Utah:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--lakers-show-interest-in-raja-bell-182319145.html

[/QUOTE]

Sorry i do not agree with you

I do not think this statement is throwing anyone under the bus

Pau is used to laboring up the floor and coasting a little bit," Kobe Bryant said. "In this offense, we have to put the motor on the first few steps we move up the court."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry i do not agree with you

I do not think this statement is throwing anyone under the bus

Pau is used to laboring up the floor and coasting a little bit," Kobe Bryant said. "In this offense, we have to put the motor on the first few steps we move up the court."

[/QUOTE]

OK - try this:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/21104580/kobe-bryant-says-pau-gasols-conditioning-isnt-where-it-needs-to-be

or this:

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/kobe-bryant-wonders-pau-gasol-might-coasting-little-141026796--nba.html

Spin that, dirty!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Not trying to spin anything i just disagree with you

so if the Coach say's this

And as coach Mike D'Antoni noted afterward, "Pau didn't have his legs" after logging 37 minutes.

Is he throwing Pau under the bus?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

And as coach Mike D'Antoni noted afterward, "Pau didn't have his legs" after logging 37 minutes.

[/QUOTE]

Spin  - spin - and more spin....."he didn't have his legs" said by the coach is fine.  A fellow player saying you're not in shape is throwing you under you bus.

Fail to see why you keep arguing.  KoME has NO right to say that, he is NOT the coach!!  GEEZ  - what is wrong with you??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Kobe Bryant a Diva? Ex-Teammate Says Kobe Wouldn't Allow Players to Speak to Him!

Former LA Lakers point guard Smush Parker is calling out Kobe Bryant for being a diva who treated his teammates like crap -- and it comes just hours after Kobe blamed Parker for costing him a huge trophy 7 years ago.

Parker played with Kobe during the 2005-06 season, and tells TMZ the Lakers great is only lashing out because he once dared to say Kobe was "overrated" as a teammate.

Parker's never explained what he meant by that, but now tells us ... Kobe "told me out of his own mouth that I couldn't talk to him. That my accolades under my belt weren't deserving enough for me to talk to him." He also says Kobe didn't talk to most of his teammates.

Parker says he's opening up about Kobe's diss because Kobe told reporters earlier today ... he lost the '05-'06 NBA MVP trophy to Steve Nash because he was surrounded with no-talent players that season.

Kobe said, "I tell Steve, you won MVP, but I was playing with Smush Parker."

Kobe piled on more, saying ... "He shouldn't have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard. So we let him walk on."

Parker, who's currently hooping overseas, says his stats prove he was far from "the worst" ... as Kobe claims ... and adds, "People lie, numbers don't."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kobe Bryant a Diva? Ex-Teammate Says Kobe Wouldn't Allow Players to Speak to Him!

Former LA Lakers point guard Smush Parker is calling out Kobe Bryant for being a diva who treated his teammates like crap -- and it comes just hours after Kobe blamed Parker for costing him a huge trophy 7 years ago.

Parker played with Kobe during the 2005-06 season, and tells TMZ the Lakers great is only lashing out because he once dared to say Kobe was "overrated" as a teammate.

Parker's never explained what he meant by that, but now tells us ... Kobe "told me out of his own mouth that I couldn't talk to him. That my accolades under my belt weren't deserving enough for me to talk to him." He also says Kobe didn't talk to most of his teammates.

Parker says he's opening up about Kobe's diss because Kobe told reporters earlier today ... he lost the '05-'06 NBA MVP trophy to Steve Nash because he was surrounded with no-talent players that season.

Kobe piled on more, saying ... "He shouldn't have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard. So we let him walk on."

Parker, who's currently hooping overseas, says his stats prove he was far from "the worst" ... as Kobe claims ... and adds, "People lie, numbers don't."[/QUOTE]

Old news by someone who should have never been in the league

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Spin  - spin - and more spin....."he didn't have his legs" said by the coach is fine.  A fellow player saying you're not in shape is throwing you under you bus.

Fail to see why you keep arguing.  KoME has NO right to say that, he is NOT the coach!!  GEEZ  - what is wrong with you??

[/QUOTE]

Nothing is wrong with me

would you say the same thing if one Celtic did the same?  i doubt it

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Parker, who's currently hooping overseas, says his stats prove he was far from "the worst" ... as Kobe claims ... and adds, "People lie, numbers don't."[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you really want to open up this can? This story, and many others like it, establish what is called a pattern!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nothing is wrong with me

would you say the same thing if one Celtic did the same?  i doubt it

[/QUOTE]

THAT IS THE POINT!!!!!!!  No one on the Celtics would say that!!  No one on the Heat would say that!!  No one on the Thunder would say that.....ONLY koME would say that!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

The feud between O'€™Neal and Bryant was one of the biggest storylines in the NBA for several years, and it’s one of the juiciest parts of the book. O'€™Neal admits that the two stars weren'€™t on the same page from day one, with Bryant representing new-school players and O'€™Neal taking a more old-school approach. Both were alpha males and it was only a matter of time until they were arguing over touches and dividing the team. You were either a Kobe guy or a Shaq guy.€ It didn'™t take long for the media to hear about their bickering, and the two stars didn'€™t hide how they felt about each other:

Just before the start of the €™03-€™04 season the coaching staff called us in and said, “No more public sparring or you’ll get fined. Everyone knew it was simmering, but Mitch [Kupchak] never came down. Magic Johnson, who was around all the time, never said anything. But Phil was tired of it. Karl Malone and Gary Payton were sick of it. I said, All right, I hear you. I'm done.

So what happens? Immediately after that Kobe runs right out to Jim Gray and does this interview where he lets me have it. He said I was fat and out of shape. He said I was milking my toe injury for more time off, and the injury wasn’t even that serious. (Yeah, right. It only ended my damn career.) He said I was “lobbying for a contract extension when we have two Hall of Famers playing pretty much for free.€ I'€™m sitting there watching this interview and I'€™m gonna explode. Hours earlier we had just promised our coach we’d stop. It was a truce broken. I let the guys know, €œI'€™m going to kill him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Gasol's been on Kobe's radar since that girlfriend spat last year

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you really want to open up this can? This story, and many others like it, establish what is called a pattern!

[/QUOTE]

Not opening up anything. i said i disagreed with what Hedley said. its my opinion and if you

disagree thats fine

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not opening up anything. i said i disagreed with what Hedley said. its my opinion and if you

disagree thats fine

[/QUOTE]

"Hedley" didn't say anything.  I showed you 3 links to 3 different articles where koME questioned Pau's conditioning.  There is nothing to disagree with here.......he threw his teammate under the bus, and probably out of town as well.  Didn't he say just last summer, "he'll be a laker as long as I'm a laker?"  That was, apparently, disingenuous.......like he has been his whole career.

Wake up, man, Kobe Bryant is not a nice person...............great player, YES, not a nice human being!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

It is quite impossible to defend the guy (I can never ever type his name) as a human being for every event on and off the court. His lack of empathy for teammates and opponents who he deems unworthy of his respect is so clear.  He can be held up for his (selfish) play if you want to do that, but in regard to his relationships with teammates, he is garbage. What other NBA player is as egocentric and sadistic as he is; sadism is for him to say terrible things that he knows will be hurtful to other players, but he can't bring himself to be a decent person and try to help teamates.  Look how Rondo was treated in '08 by three HOFers.  They provided support when he made mistakes - they knew he was going to make them better than they already were.  Kobe now might appreciate Rondo as a finished product, though he'd excoriate Rondo for taking any shots, but he wouldn't have been a positive influence in Rondo's development just as he's alienated all of his other teammates over the years except for the flopper/vicious hacker Fisher, maybe.  Sorry about the length but the guy is a cancer and always has been.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

disagree thats fine

[/QUOTE]

"Hedley" didn't say anything.  I showed you 3 links to 3 different articles where koME questioned Pau's conditioning.  There is nothing to disagree with here.......he threw his teammate under the bus, and probably out of town as well.  Didn't he say just last summer, "he'll be a laker as long as I'm a laker?"  That was, apparently, disingenuous.......like he has been his whole career.

Wake up, man, Kobe Bryant is not a nice person...............great player, YES, not a nice human being!!

[/QUOTE]

You SAID that Kobe threw Pau under the the bus with this statement

I disagree with you and thats my opinion. You believe otherwise.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

disagree thats fine

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I said kobe threw Pau under the bus by publically questioning his conditioning.  This is not my opinion, these are facts.  It is not the first time koME has shown his true colors under duress, but hopefully it will be the last.  There are many people league wide who cannot wait until next year is over and we are rid of this dirt bag.

As a typical lakers fan, you cannot bear to read anything negative about koME.....that is understandable, but naive.  Please, please, please do not continue to embarass yourself in this discussion...........or else take on the FOUR other people who posted similar stuff and leave me alone!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

disagree thats fine

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I said kobe threw Pau under the bus by publically questioning his conditioning.  This is not my opinion, these are facts.  It is not the first time koME has shown his true colors under duress, but hopefully it will be the last.  There are many people league wide who cannot wait until next year is over and we are rid of this dirt bag.

As a typical lakers fan, you cannot bear to read anything negative about koME.....that is understandable, but naive.  Please, please, please do not continue to embarass yourself in this discussion...........or else take on the FOUR other people who posted similar stuff and leave me alone!!!

[/QUOTE]

Actually you do not know what kind of fan i am at all.

I just happen to disagree with you on this.

I am not trying to bother you. But just because  i have a difference of opinion, some how i am embarassing myself.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

disagree thats fine

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am not trying to bother you. But just because  i have a difference of opinion, some how i am embarassing myself.

[/QUOTE]

You don't think he's throwing him under the bus??????  He's saying his teammate is not in shape in public, and that is NOT throwing him under the bus???

I am 100% certain you are a lakers fan.  You come to defend the indefensible, which this is- these are facts - you don't say stuff like this about your teammates.....unless you're koME!!

And you ARE bothering me.......how about going after painter or Fierce or Kirk or breaktime or BCSP......?????

So, let's be clear here - IF you don't think Kobe Bryant is throwing Pau Gasol under the bus by questioning his fitness after a loss, then you are a lakers fan.  Because NO ONE else would defend what he did......but a lakers fan!!!

Bye!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

disagree thats fine

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You don't think he's throwing him under the bus??????  He's saying his teammate is not in shape in public, and that is NOT throwing him under the bus???

I am 100% certain you are a lakers fan.  You come to defend the indefensible, which this is- these are facts - you don't say stuff like this about your teammates.....unless you're koME!!

And you ARE bothering me.......how about going after painter or Fierce or Kirk or breaktime or BCSP......?????

So, let's be clear here - IF you don't think Kobe Bryant is throwing Pau Gasol under the bus by questioning his fitness after a loss, then you are a lakers fan.  Because NO ONE else would defend what he did......but a lakers fan!!!

Bye!

[/QUOTE]

Have a nice weekend

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Watching Kobe slowly sink into oblivion is going to be fun.

[/QUOTE]

Slowly.....or quickly.....either way!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

The world's best teammate walked off the floor with 4 seconds left against SAC......the model American topped that off in DAL last night by shooting an extra FT during the National Anthem:

The league's leading scorer also noted:   "I'll be scoring a lot more once Nash comes back"

Yep, I'm sure that's just what Dwight and Pau want to hear......what a guy!!!!

Kobe leads NBA in scoring at 26.9 ppg right now, but ... "I'll be scoring a lot more when Nash gets back." #lakers

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/tag/los_angeles_lakers#ixzz2DFlvnbFY

Kobe leads NBA in scoring at 26.9 ppg right now, but ... "I'll be scoring a lot more when Nash gets back." #lakers

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/tag/los_angeles_lakers#ixzz2DFlvnbFY