What a guy, Part Deux!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: What a guy, Part Deux!!!

Yes, LA has an upgraded bench compared to last year.

Jamison will be a very good player for LA.

Hill is a very good bench player.

Meeks should get open shots with Nash running the offense.

A deep roster of 15 doesn't mean a whole lot later in the playoffs.

Usually the top 9 guys are the ones that play.

Now, I know you will spin this, and use semantics on me, but it seems to me that mentioning an upgraded bench, a deep roster, and Meeks as one of your top 9 players means you think he is a good player.  Of course, that's just me, I know.  Where did you even mention Delonte West..............YOU MADE THAT UP on the fly.

Meeks is not that good, and if he's in your "top 9", then your team is in trouble.

YOU were the one who came on here and started contradicting everything AGAIN and putting ridiculous "bets" on the table.  If this is your "middle of the road" , then I want off this highway!!!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

If you think Jodie Meeks is going to make or break the Lakers this season, then you must be drinking green kool-aid. Yes, I added in Delonte West as an example of a player I would rather have over Meeks.

Have you seen other teams benches besides the Lakers?

What do you like about OKC's bench? Other then a one dimensional streaky shooter in Martin, they have no bench.

Me trying to be more moderate here doesn't mean that I have to accept your baseless rants and your biases against the Lakers.

I did notice that you went a notch down the respect level now that you have started calling Kobe KoME.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Way to spin it!!  Meeks is awful - show me where I said anything else................same old Tommy - so much for moderate!!

Yes, I have seen other teams benches - BOS, LAC, MIA, SAS....and you wouldn't want Kevin Martin on your team????  WOW - yeah, you'd rather have Jodi Meeks or Jamison or West

I called Mr. Bryant koME for years..........then, a poster named lakerstroll started getting on my case.  He "said" if I showed more respect for Mr. Bryant, he would stop stalking me and calling me a bufoon............so I stopped!!  For two years.  The respect never came.....so now all bets are off.

I lost respect from you?  Great - at least I believed you about your daughter and wished you well.  MANY people on here thought you were lying.

But - if my calling a selfish ball hog koME causes me to lose respect in your eyes, then good bye - you are not worth my time.......  I can see exactly where your respect priorities lie.  I can be a nice guy and wish your family well, but  I better NEVER diss Kobe Bryant.....I do hope your daughter stays healthy, and I wish you the best in this very trying time.    I don't think I could handle something like that.

Good luck and good bye!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

hedley,

If LA and Boston had the exact same teams come playoff time as they do now and everyone is healthy (Nash/Blake/Bradley) and they met in the NBA Finals, who would you bet money on to win that series?

Why are you so concerned with Boston?  I really don't get it.  I would bet on LA to win that series but I would probably bet 20 bucks.  I would bet a thousand that LA and Boston don't meet in the finals.

Isn't that the point? Or is it just being better than Boston? The teams combined are 15 and 13 and you are talking about who would win in the finals?

Wow. Do you really not care if the Lakers are better than the other teams in their conference?  Right now they would be tied for the 8th seed and you are having arguments about whether they are better than the Celtics?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

hedley,

If LA and Boston had the exact same teams come playoff time as they do now and everyone is healthy (Nash/Blake/Bradley) and they met in the NBA Finals, who would you bet money on to win that series?

Why are you so concerned with Boston?  I really don't get it.  I would bet on LA to win that series but I would probably bet 20 bucks.  I would bet a thousand that LA and Boston don't meet in the finals.

Isn't that the point? Or is it just being better than Boston? The teams combined are 15 and 13 and you are talking about who would win in the finals?

Wow. Do you really not care if the Lakers are better than the other teams in their conference?  Right now they would be tied for the 8th seed and you are having arguments about whether they are better than the Celtics?

snake, do you really expect the Lakers to be the 8th seed when the playoffs roll around?

Nope.

The point was why  is Tommy comparing his team to the Celtics when there are 7 teams in the West with a better record then the Lakers.

It gets ridiculous sometimes around here.  Like the Celtics and the Lakers could have the two worst teams in the NBA and people would still be fighting here over which team was better.

Right now I would be worrying about OKC, the Clippers, Memphis and San Antonio, just like right now I am worrying about the Heat, the Knicks and Brooklyn.

Man your conference is soooo much tougher.  Ha.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

hedley,

I am sure that you realize that Pau at times needs someone to get on him about being more aggressive. Kobe has often lit into Pau and Pau then recognizes he needs to bring more energy in every game. Pau does not have a strong internal fire that motivates him. After game 4 in last years playoffs against OKC when Pau had 10 pts and 5 rebs, Kobe lit into Pau about not being aggressive and for passing up the potential game winning shot for a pass that was stolen.

You can say that is the coaches job, and I can't say you are wrong, but Kobe has been the leader on the court and in the locker room, especially post Phil.

I can't really understand how you, as a fan, would be okay with him questioning the only guy left he has won multiple rings with.  It is NOT his job to go public with that info.  I have NO problem with him telling the guy in private what he needs to do.  THAT is what a leader does.  What HE does is say it through the media to:

a - make the guy look bad

b - deflect any blame from him

Finally, you DO agree he threw him under the bus, right?  I mean you'd have to be in complete denial to read the links I posted and say it's "wild accusations", right???

Kobe has intimate knowledge of when and what to say in regards to Pau to get him going. Kobe wants to win as much as anyone, he isn't looking to sabatoge or "throw Pau under the bus." So, by all means keep this silly speculative melodrama going if it makes you feel good, but at the end of the day, you are making something out of nothing, and deep down you know it. I have seen enough of you to know you aren't this dumb. You know what the most telling thing about this thread is? This thread reveals just how much you really want Lakers fans here. You love the banter, admit it, it may be love-hate, but it is desirable for some of you..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to shonasty's comment:

hedley,

I am sure that you realize that Pau at times needs someone to get on him about being more aggressive. Kobe has often lit into Pau and Pau then recognizes he needs to bring more energy in every game. Pau does not have a strong internal fire that motivates him. After game 4 in last years playoffs against OKC when Pau had 10 pts and 5 rebs, Kobe lit into Pau about not being aggressive and for passing up the potential game winning shot for a pass that was stolen.

You can say that is the coaches job, and I can't say you are wrong, but Kobe has been the leader on the court and in the locker room, especially post Phil.

I can't really understand how you, as a fan, would be okay with him questioning the only guy left he has won multiple rings with.  It is NOT his job to go public with that info.  I have NO problem with him telling the guy in private what he needs to do.  THAT is what a leader does.  What HE does is say it through the media to:

Finally, you DO agree he threw him under the bus, right?  I mean you'd have to be in complete denial to read the links I posted and say it's "wild accusations", right???

Kobe has intimate knowledge of when and what to say in regards to Pau to get him going. Kobe wants to win as much as anyone, he isn't looking to sabatoge or "throw Pau under the bus." So, by all means keep this silly speculative melodrama going if it makes you feel good, but at the end of the day, you are making something out of nothing, and deep down you know it. I have seen enough of you to know you aren't this dumb. You know what the most telling thing about this thread is? This thread reveals just how much you really want Lakers fans here. You love the banter, admit it, it may be love-hate, but it is desirable for some of you..

[/QU

Talk to your brother lakers trolls..................

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

hedley,

Thought you weren't a lakers fan?

I have always been a Lakers fan, never denied it. You must be thinking of someone else, can't say I blame you, too many play the "Trojan Horse" card for anyone to keep up, I suppose. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

hedley,

Thought you weren't a lakers fan?

I have always been a Lakers fan, never denied it. You must be thinking of someone else, can't say I blame you, too many play the "Trojan Horse" card for anyone to keep up, I suppose. 

I deleted that post, thought you were another poster.  You all realize, though, that this IS a Celtics forum, right?  And you don't belong here if you are going to:

a.  diss the Celtics

b.  constantly praise the lakers and degrade the Celtics

c.  any combination of a  and b

Yes, I know - the free speech crap - but let's face it - YOU come on here to cause trouble and be annoying, what else is the reason??

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

My puppet, Bloggy, is back.

Here boy, here boy

I post, he follows, like a sick, twisted little demented dog!!

FETCH!!!

Watch him answer my beckon call.....the over/under for a response is 5 mins!!

Here boy, here boy!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

Here boy, here boy

FETCH!!!

Here boy, here boy!!

That's it, bait the guy with a post challenging him to answer you, but then ridicule him as a puppet beforehand if he does. Come on man, that is just a ridiculously childish way to conduct yourself. Some of these guys act childish, but why lower yourself to that level? Seems like stooping to their level means you lose too, whether he responds or not. The whole premise of this thread was nothing but Lakers fan bait, and then when they bite, you wanna complain about them being here?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Here boy, here boy

FETCH!!!

Here boy, here boy!!

That's it, bait the guy with a post challenging him to answer you, but then ridicule him as a puppet beforehand if he does. Come on man, that is just a ridiculously childish way to conduct yourself. Some of these guys act childish, but why lower yourself to that level? Seems like stooping to their level means you lose too, whether he responds or not. The whole premise of this thread was nothing but Lakers fan bait, and then when they bite, you wanna complain about them being here?

You mean, the people who shouldn't be here in the first place?

You e mean the people who should be on the lakers fans boards?

Oh,  THOSE people!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

If you think Jodie Meeks is going to make or break the Lakers this season, then you must be drinking green kool-aid. Yes, I added in Delonte West as an example of a player I would rather have over Meeks.

Have you seen other teams benches besides the Lakers?

What do you like about OKC's bench? Other then a one dimensional streaky shooter in Martin, they have no bench.

Me trying to be more moderate here doesn't mean that I have to accept your baseless rants and your biases against the Lakers.

I did notice that you went a notch down the respect level now that you have started calling Kobe KoME.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Way to spin it!!  Meeks is awful - show me where I said anything else................same old Tommy - so much for moderate!!

Yes, I have seen other teams benches - BOS, LAC, MIA, SAS....and you wouldn't want Kevin Martin on your team????  WOW - yeah, you'd rather have Jodi Meeks or Jamison or West

I called Mr. Bryant koME for years..........then, a poster named lakerstroll started getting on my case.  He "said" if I showed more respect for Mr. Bryant, he would stop stalking me and calling me a bufoon............so I stopped!!  For two years.  The respect never came.....so now all bets are off.

I lost respect from you?  Great - at least I believed you about your daughter and wished you well.  MANY people on here thought you were lying.

But - if my calling a selfish ball hog koME causes me to lose respect in your eyes, then good bye - you are not worth my time.......  I can see exactly where your respect priorities lie.  I can be a nice guy and wish your family well, but  I better NEVER diss Kobe Bryant.....I do hope your daughter stays healthy, and I wish you the best in this very trying time.    I don't think I could handle something like that.

Good luck and good bye!

hedley,

First and foremost, I thank you for showing true compassion for me, my daughter and my family. You did stick up for me even though some didn't believe what I said we were going through. You have always been notches above the Fierce's and Snake's of this board as far as you have handled yourself here, but you seem to be either more angry or feel like you can go full bore at Kobe and the Lakers, thinking nobody will challenge you on it.

Yes, I would want Kevin Martin on my team. But he is the only decent bench player they have. Jamison and Hill are better then any of OKC's next bench players. OKC is the defending Western Conf champs, so they still rank ahead of LA and other teams until one of those teams beats them. I believe trading Harden hurt their chanches at a title this season.

Some teams have great starters, some teams have great benches and some teams have good starters and a good bench. No team has great starters and a great bench. Miami is probably the closest to a complete team. The Clippers have a lot to prove. They have the athletes but haven't won anything yet. Odom is a complete and utter bust. What will they get out of Grant Hill. They have lost 4 in a row and already some think VDN will be the next to get fired.

Anyway, I don't mean to get you upset and/or come across as a blinded fan.

Creepshow...no one believes what an admitted internet troll says.

You get that right?  

"I've spent months lying about everything and messing with people and now when I am trying to be serious people think I am lying and messing with them."

Boo Hoo. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Here boy, here boy

FETCH!!!

Here boy, here boy!!

Someone must have been cranky yesterday. I hope you have a better day today, my friend. Also, a bit of advice for you - - - being bitter is very bad for the soul.

Have an extremely blessed day!

Right on cue, my puppet!!

How's that undefeated against the East thing going?

You lost to a .500 team AT HOME without their best player!!  WOW !!

Over/under for a response from my puppet is 10 mins!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Here boy, here boy

FETCH!!!

Here boy, here boy!!

Someone must have been cranky yesterday. I hope you have a better day today, my friend. Also, a bit of advice for you - - - being bitter is very bad for the soul.

Have an extremely blessed day!

Right on cue, my puppet!!

How's that undefeated against the East thing going?

You lost to a .500 team AT HOME without their best player!!  WOW !!

Over/under for a response from my puppet is 10 mins!!

Bitterness is one of life's most difficult pills to swallow. It is the size of a golf ball compared to a red hot which is happiness on the same scale. Hope all is well my friend!

Have a very blessed day!

Oh, I'm great, thank you.  I have a stalker AND a  puppet.  I can post on any thread in this forum, and be followed around by you, who hangs on my every word.  Some might think it creepy, but I am flattered and honored to be shown such attention.  I wish it was someone who knew more about the league, or was a fine looking lady, but  it is okay for now.  I thank you for thinking me so important, that you spend your entire day correcting my grammar, and any other human flaws I might have..........

Sections
Shortcuts