What a guy, Part Deux!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: What a guy, Part Deux!!!

In response to john reudametkin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I still don't understand why you are so concerned about other teams when your Celtics are languishing and not very good. I still think you must be scared or something. The Celtics have no coach problems or things like that and they're still real bad and may not make the playoffs. That's why even though I'm not exactly a Laker lover, I respect them for the things they accomplish even when you don't expect them to. I'd rather they wouldn't, but I think they're gonna be in the Finals again even with all their problems. I wish my team was like that.

[/QUOTE]

I am NOT concerned about any other teams.................I really don't care.  This is supposed to be where people come to talk about the Celtics...............when every single thread gets ruined by the same people who say the same things over and over.....kobe this and kobe that and DH this and wait until Nash comes back........WHO CARES - THEIR team is not very good right now, why do I have to read about it??????

And, you can say it all you want, but no one here believes you are not a lakers fan!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I still don't understand why you are so concerned about other teams when your Celtics are languishing and not very good. I still think you must be scared or something. The Celtics have no coach problems or things like that and they're still real bad and may not make the playoffs. That's why even though I'm not exactly a Laker lover, I respect them for the things they accomplish even when you don't expect them to. I'd rather they wouldn't, but I think they're gonna be in the Finals again even with all their problems. I wish my team was like that.

I am NOT concerned about any other teams.................I really don't care.  This is supposed to be where people come to talk about the Celtics...............when every single thread gets ruined by the same people who say the same things over and over.....kobe this and kobe that and DH this and wait until Nash comes back........WHO CARES - THEIR team is not very good right now, why do I have to read about it??????

And, you can say it all you want, but no one here believes you are not a lakers fan!!

[/QUOTE]
    I'm not the one that starts threads about the Lakers, you are, so how can I be a Laker fan? You talk more about the Lakers than you do the CS, so that must mean you are a closet Laker fan? I think down deep you are pretty sure the Lakers are going to be in the thick of things again and the Celtics are probably going nowhere, based on the way they have been doing. I really don't care one way or the other but I just face the facts and look at the trends. Everybody is just expecting the Lakers to really start to take off, just the way they expected to heat to take off a couple of years ago when their record was similar to the Lakers right now.  I thing I don't understand about you is why your hate can really blind you to the facts. I don't have to love the Lakers or be a fan to see what is happening. But your hatred makes you unable to be objective, like me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I'm not the one that starts threads about the Lakers, you are, so how can I be a Laker fan? You talk more about the Lakers than you do the CS, so that must mean you are a closet Laker fan? I think down deep you are pretty sure the Lakers are going to be in the thick of things again and the Celtics are probably going nowhere, based on the way they have been doing. I really don't care one way or the other but I just face the facts and look at the trends. Everybody is just expecting the Lakers to really start to take off, just the way they expected to heat to take off a couple of years ago when their record was similar to the Lakers right now.  I thing I don't understand about you is why your hate can really blind you to the facts. I don't have to love the Lakers or be a fan to see what is happening. But your hatred makes you unable to be objective, like me.

Stopped reading right there, because that is a blatant falsehood.  Since you read all my posts, you should know that.

The over/under for your response will be 10 mins.........you can't help yourself.

For the record, I have my own team to coach, so I did not see the game tonight, hence, I can add nothing of intelligence to the conversation.  I know we lost, and Rondo got tossed, and that's about it.

Bye!

[/QUOTE]

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The more you keep saying that, the more I am convinced you are a lakers fan......time to come out of the closet, son!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Time to just shut up already - this is way over the top:

http://www.sportando.net/eng/usa/nba/47126/kobe-bryant-congratulates-himself-for-influencing-the-work-ethic-of-a-generation

Sections
Shortcuts