What a guy!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

What a guy!!!!

Kobe called lakers fans "dumb" the other day, and also told them to "shut up" regarding Mike Brown's new offense:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/11/01/kobe-bryant-mike-brown-los-angeles-lakers-shut-up/1675975/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+UsatodaycomNba-TopStories+%28Sports+-+NBA+-+Top+Stories%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

Funny stuff!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: What a guy!!!!

he's just upset because now they don't have a chance for that predicted 73-8..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Kobe called lakers fans "dumb" the other day, and also told them to "shut up" regarding Mike Brown's new offense:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/11/01/kobe-bryant-mike-brown-los-angeles-lakers-shut-up/1675975/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+UsatodaycomNba-TopStories+%28Sports+-+NBA+-+Top+Stories%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

Funny stuff!!

Silly me.

I thought you were doing a Lilly Von Schtupp impression

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

I hope he enjoys the laughing Clipepr fans tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to breaktime's comment:

Funny stuff!!

Silly me.

No, that would be this:

Lily:"Alright Lamar, let's get down to bwass tacks, what do you want me to do?"

Hedley:" I want you to seduce and abandon the Sheriff of Rock Ridge, can you do it?"

Lily: "Ah ha ha, is Bismarck a Hewwing?"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to breaktime's comment:

Funny stuff!!

Silly me.

No, that would be this:

Lily:"Alright Lamar, let's get down to bwass tacks, what do you want me to do?"

Hedley:" I want you to seduce and abandon the Sheriff of Rock Ridge, can you do it?"

Lily: "Ah ha ha, is Bismarck a Hewwing?"

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Well well well the coward resurfaces.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Kobe was referring to the media that expects the Lakers to go 78 - 4.  Heck, the starting lineup has only played together for 3 games including the pre-season, and it is just their turnovers that are killing them. The Lakers had 25 turnovers in their last game and still scored 106 points. They will correct this and then begin their steamroll of the rest of the league. Have a fantastic day!

Really???

Here's an excerpt:

I don't understand," Bryant said with a smile when asked about the distress the Lakers' poor start has created amongst the city. "And I'm trying to bite my tongue and not calling them 'dumb,' which I kind of just did.

"But they've seen us win multiple championships here in an offense that was tough to learn, that was a sequence of options that weren't set plays, that took five guys getting on the same page and working together.

Looking for the word "reporters" or "media" in that excerpt.  I don't see it, does anyone??

lakers intergrating Nash and Howard........Celtics integrating Lee........and it's 12 in a row if you count last year!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:

resurfaces? I do not stay on this blog 24/7. Have a great day!

C'mon do you ever tell the truth?  You are happy with the Lakers pre-season and first two games.  ?   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Gloats when they win no wheres to be foud when they lose.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Gloats when they win no wheres to be foud when they lose.

+1

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

resurfaces? I do not stay on this blog 24/7. Have a great day!

No, you're no where to be found. When the celtics lose you are all over this board. MAN UP

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I hope he enjoys the laughing Clipepr fans tonight.

I expect the Clippers to win tonight.  

Sections
Shortcuts