What about Al Horford or any other legit center???

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Re: What about Al Horford or any other legit center???

No offense..... But please understand salary cap rules when talking about trades

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to What about Al Horford or any other legit center???:
    [QUOTE]bradley and wilcox for Horford?? Bradley, bass, and wilcox plus picks for Horford and Jsmoove?? bass and wilcox for de'andre jordan?? bass and bradley for Marc Gasol?? bass and bradley plus 2nd rd pick for Pau gasol?? sign greg oden for bae or less
    Posted by The BIG TICKET[/QUOTE]

Just wait till next year.  Once DH ends up getting washed up after his back surgery, we will be able to sign him for a Veteran's minimum.  BTW, who was the last player to successfully return after a herniated disc surgery?  And for how long?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

bradley and wilcox for Horford?

bass and bradley for Marc Gasol??

bass and bradley plus 2nd rd pick for Pau gasol??

LMMFAO

Dude I'd say "pass the pipe: but I think you have gone straight to the mainline...

Wow. 

Wow. 

These trades fail. You couldn't even get them done in a fantasy league. 

I'm getting really sick of this legit center thing. Our obstacle is NOT the Lakers, is the HEAT. 

Bradley important to have any chance to get past the Heat....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In Response to What about Al Horford or any other legit center???:
    [QUOTE]bradley and wilcox for Horford?? Bradley, bass, and wilcox plus picks for Horford and Jsmoove?? bass and wilcox for de'andre jordan?? bass and bradley for Marc Gasol?? bass and bradley plus 2nd rd pick for Pau gasol?? sign greg oden for bae or less
    Posted by The BIG TICKET[/QUOTE]

Cap'n for Big AL. Epic non-fail. Number 18 cometh. Deal w/ it. No seriously. Do the deal...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

You really don't ike Bass, i get it...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

Why is everyone so concerned about the Fakers??

If DA what that concerned he would have jumped into getting a legit center from the get go.

The C's already have 3 7footers in KG Collins & Melo. Ainge is simply not going to trade KG and he & Rivers sees a chemistry that works and it brought them to the semi-finals against the Heat. they were just beaten becuz of lack of depth and not longer have that problem. They are stacked with the best depth and certainly the best back court in the NBA with Rondo, Bradley, Terry & Lee.

So..why isn't Danny mentioned anything or concerned.??? Celtics don't lack size against the Lakers. They have speed and are more all around.

relax..DA has it all under control. Howard the clown is just one big hype by the media!! 

He & Bynum are no different...stats are almost the same and Bynum is 1 inch taller. point said! The Only difference with Lakers is adding Nash so the chemistry between Nash & Howrd is what will make a difference. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from santafesino. Show santafesino's posts

the key is D-wade. no howard.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to Re: What about Al Horford or any other legit center???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What about Al Horford or any other legit center??? : Wow, look who's concerned about DH and the Lakers!  No mention of the Lakers in this topic yet look who you brought up in the conversation.
    Posted by dfurypos[/QUOTE]

Ha!  As a long time Lakers fan I have every right to start threads about Lakers, insert Lakers stuff in every thread and be downright infantile.  Better get used to it.  And don't bother reporting me.  I will just get another id and will continue to be infantile.  You don't like Lakers mentioned in threads?  Go read baseball forums.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What about Al Horford or any other legit center??? : Ha!  As a long time Lakers fan I have every right to start threads about Lakers, insert Lakers stuff in every thread and be downright infantile.  Better get used to it.  And don't bother reporting me.  I will just get another id and will continue to be infantile.  You don't like Lakers mentioned in threads?  Go read baseball forums.
    Posted by prakash[/QUOTE]

Nice post Prakash,  my fellow lakerfakers are here for one thing, to get under Celtic skins.  It is embarrassing to me as a true laker fan.  You guys are the most knowledgeable fans I have seen from all the boards I have visited.  Its funny I only see Laker fans here.  That tells me one this,  they are jealous.  You guys have a great GM and a team that year after year shows heart.  If my team had heart and class we would have already passed you in titles. Unfortunately we have one too many "me first" players. One in particular. You team on the other hand has learned to play as a team. Nice to post with great guys like you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What about Al Horford or any other legit center??? : Nice post Prakash,  my fellow lakerfakers are here for one thing, to get under Celtic skins.  It is embarrassing to me as a true laker fan.  You guys are the most knowledgeable fans I have seen from all the boards I have visited.  Its funny I only see Laker fans here.  That tells me one this,  they are jealous.  You guys have a great GM and a team that year after year shows heart.  If my team had heart and class we would have already passed you in titles. Unfortunately we have one too many "me first" players. One in particular. You team on the other hand has learned to play as a team. Nice to post with great guys like you.
    Posted by lakerfaker[/QUOTE]

The privilege is truly ours. To have such a thoughtful, articulate, and most importantly, reverent adversary as yourself continues to boggle my mind and makes me think that nirvana is right around the corner. Have you thought of possibly bottling your bath water and selling it to us rapid Celtic fans? If you do, please put me down for two!! I'll never put you on ignore! Thanks for praying(for World Peace).

Sections
Shortcuts