What about Shaq?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

What about Shaq?

I know he's retired, but so was PJ Brown. What about having him sit for 50 games, unretire, and then play three weeks plus the playoffs. We win a ring, The salaries come off the books and we get aggressive as hell. Then we resighn KG and Ray if they are interested. Hmmm...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: What about Shaq?

In Response to What about Shaq?:
    [QUOTE]I know he's retired, but so was PJ Brown. What about having him sit for 50 games, unretire, and then play three weeks plus the playoffs. We win a ring, The salaries come off the books and we get aggressive as hell. Then we resighn KG and Ray if they are interested. Hmmm...
    Posted by nutter44[/QUOTE]

Shaq isn't going to play in the NBA again.  He is very happy in his new role as an analyst. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jallen1952-formelyJallen3531. Show jallen1952-formelyJallen3531's posts

In Response to Re: What about Shaq?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to What about Shaq? : By far, the dumbest post of the 2011-12 season. I'm sure, given time, you will even top this one eventually
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
    So true.....clearly a lot of time on his/her hands...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Shaq looks about 450 pounds.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Shaq looks about 450 pounds.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Well we do need someone to box out Curry.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Sir, you live up to your handle.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

it's not an awful thought, but it's just not going to happen. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Isn't shaq like 250yrs old?

Ugh.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Isn't shaq like 250yrs old? Ugh.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he played in Egypt with Moses - Derek Fisher was their point guard!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Shaq knows he is not coming back.  We should all respect that.  He is more like 500 pounds now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What about Shaq? : Yeah, he played in Egypt with Moses - Derek Fisher was their point guard!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Russ, now that was a good one.   U know,  it really  wouldn't surprise me if later in the year Shaq did want to come back.  If the C's were close and he thought he could get a ring,  that scenario wouldn't surprise me a lot.  Its hard for athletes to give in to father time.  I bet you Shaq thinks he is better than 90% of the centers in the league today.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

I believe shaq and kg were both founding members of the Jerusalem all stars!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]I believe shaq and kg were both founding members of the Jerusalem all stars!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Jerusalem - New Testament
    Egypt - Old Testament

Nice attempt at humor, Rico, but you're an amatuer!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What about Shaq? : Jerusalem - New Testament Egypt - Old Testament Nice attempt at humor, Rico, but you're an amatuer!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem

Nice try, amateur!

Bleed green.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What about Shaq? : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem Nice try, amateur! Bleed green.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

I don't care what it says there - here is null/Rico/Tayshawn's quote from the other day:

This team is old....half of them were playing when Moses played for Jerusalem. This team will do no better than last year, believe it.

See, it's YOU who does not know history, Tayshawn....Moses was from Egypt!!

I know you are upset at the Clips getting Chris Paul, but don't take out your team's future mediocrity on me!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What about Shaq? : I don't care what it says there - here is null/Rico/Tayshawn's quote from the other day: This team is old....half of them were playing when Moses played for Jerusalem. This team will do no better than last year, believe it. See, it's YOU who does not know history, Tayshawn....Moses was from Egypt!! I know you are upset at the Clips getting Chris Paul, but don't take out your team's future mediocrity on me!

Indeed. But you missed the point.....Moses/Jerusalem are ancient as is the fore mentioned players.

Ugh!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What about Shaq? : Indeed. But you missed the point.....Moses/Jerusalem are ancient as is the fore mentioned players. Ugh!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

What point?  You are factually incorrect, aka WRONG!!

Sup with DH going to the lakers?  How's Mitch doing on that front?  Any progress?  Gee, I'm giddy with anticipation.....hey, Okafor is available!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What about Shaq? : What point?  You are factually incorrect, aka WRONG!! Sup with DH going to the lakers?  How's Mitch doing on that front?  Any progress?  Gee, I'm giddy with anticipation.....hey, Okafor is available!!

Okafor is available and I'm sure Danny is onto it. We could trade.......Rondo?....ugh!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What about Shaq? : Okafor is available and I'm sure Danny is onto it. We could trade.......Rondo?....ugh!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Mason and Ireland mentioned trading Bynum for Rondo!

Said you need a point guard.

Yes, even lakers announcers know you will su...k this year!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Bynum - lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

I'd take that! Bynum would give us a defensive presence which we won't have if KG plays in the middle, plus a rebounding big man which we don't have.

Not sure if Kupchak would want a petulant, no jumper, cry baby, no ft pg though. Even though Fisher is almost as old as KG, at least he's a team man with more rings than KG,Pierce,Allen and Rondo put together.

Ugh!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

[QUOTE]I'd take that! Bynum would give us a defensive presence which we won't have if KG plays in the middle, plus a rebounding big man which we don't have. Not sure if Kupchak would want a petulant, no jumper, cry baby, no ft pg though. Even though Fisher is almost as old as KG, at least he's a team man with more rings than KG,Pierce,Allen and Rondo put together. Ugh!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

No one is fooled by Bynum.  Any skill he brings is nullified by his temperament which is why no one is pursuing him despite the fact he is clearly available.  Next to Bynum, Rondo looks like a model of stability.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]I'd take that! Bynum would give us a defensive presence which we won't have if KG plays in the middle, plus a rebounding big man which we don't have. Not sure if Kupchak would want a petulant, no jumper, cry baby, no ft pg though. Even though Fisher is almost as old as KG, at least he's a team man with more rings than KG,Pierce,Allen and Rondo put together. Ugh!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Give it up, Tayshawn, we all know who you are!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What about Shaq? : Give it up, Tayshawn, we all know who you are!!

Tayshawn? Rico? What?!

Bleed green.

Sections
Shortcuts