What about these Rondo Facts?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: What about these Rondo Facts?

In response to Fierce34's comment:

I think that's being selfish. I mean the purpose of all of this is so that you can brag about being right?

We won't know for sure if the Celts are better without Rondo until the Celtic season ends.

we also won't know doodly squat, fierce, until the celts get SOME SORT OF POINT GUARD on the roster.  you think that really will NOT happen?  i know ainge hasn't been the best and all at making these things happen but pierce needs to be relieved of the playmaking role that he is currently performing....  at his age he can only do a little bit of it (not all of it) without getting dragged down.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: What about these Rondo Facts?

In response to aciemvp's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

I think that's being selfish. I mean the purpose of all of this is so that you can brag about being right?

We won't know for sure if the Celts are better without Rondo until the Celtic season ends.

we also won't know doodly squat, fierce, until the celts get SOME SORT OF POINT GUARD on the roster.  you think that really will NOT happen?  i know ainge hasn't been the best and all at making these things happen but pierce needs to be relieved of the playmaking role that he is currently performing....  at his age he can only do a little bit of it (not all of it) without getting dragged down.

We do know this! WE ARE 5-0 without your so called PG (Primadonna Guard). You seem to be contradicting what we are all seeing. I'm just stating the reality....seeing is believing....and so on....

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.