what about this cat from our very own maine red claws?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

what about this cat from our very own maine red claws?

http://www.nba.com/dleague/playerfile/tmp_deshawn_sims/

what's the story on him? D-league all-star and rook of the year. where is he and why aren't we looking at him? other than the fact that we may be (overloaded) at the 3/4 right now. may still be a valuable commodity. thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: what about this cat from our very own maine red claws?

*(over)loaded

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

link above shows he shot 50% from the floor and almost 40% from 3. averaged 20 points and 7 boards. not much of a FT shooter. sounds like he's worth a look to me, although, as i said, he's a 3/4, so he'd be behind pierce, garnet, green, BBD?, and jujuan. still, worth a look?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I saw him play in Maine a few times.  He is very athletic and works hard on D.  The word is that he can play in the NBA.  I would think he will be on someone's roster this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

He was one of the last cuts last year, wasn't he?
    He may make a roster this year, with people going on the cheap.  Doc said he wanted a shooter with this last player - enter Von Wafer.  I believe it was between Sims and Wafer (or maybe Lasme)  Things may change this year, as I doubt many teams will keep 15 on the roster!  (unless it's mandated, which it may be!)

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Worth a look.

As Always,

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Sims played for the C's summer league team last summer. I'll use the P word again, being potential. His game still needed developing last summer. I didn't think he was NBA ready at the time. Maybe he will be this season. Too bad the summer league was canceled this summer.

Sections
Shortcuts