What an idiotic play by KG

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WE5NUTS. Show WE5NUTS's posts

What an idiotic play by KG

There's nothing else to say really. When you've been in the league 16 years you know the refs will be extra sensitive at the very end of a close game, and he clearly set an illegal screen there. On a different note, Evan Turner CLEARLY traveled on a play about a minute earlier, he literally hopped about 5 feet, I have no idea at all how can you can not call that. It s ucks that the loss came down to two conspicous calls like that. If the calls both go the other way we easily win, and even if Turner gets called for the travel we might win. Ughh

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: What an idiotic play by KG

extra sensitive at the end of a close game? are you slow? thats when the refs generally swallow the whistle and let the players win it for themselves....this game they didnt unfortunately

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

KG has been setting illegal picks for years.
    The one at the end of the game was almost a tackle by KG.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WE5NUTS. Show WE5NUTS's posts

When you have obnoxious coaches yelling in your ear all game about illegal screens on a player with a reputation for being dirty, talking shi*t to the other team audibly all game, they most certainly don't swallow the whistle. Doesn't look like I'm the slow one. Completely unnecessary comment by the way, no need to be a jerk.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WE5NUTS. Show WE5NUTS's posts

In Response to Re: What an idiotic play by KG:
    [QUOTE]The pros @ TNT all disagree with you ... Nuff said!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]
    What exactly do they disagree with?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What an idiotic play by KG : What exactly do they disagree with?
    Posted by WE5NUTS[/QUOTE]

everything you posted, you are just wrong

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What an idiotic play by KG : everything you posted, you are just wrong
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What an idiotic play by KG : -9
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

You mean -29?Cool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to What an idiotic play by KG:
    [QUOTE]There's nothing else to say really. When you've been in the league 16 years you know the refs will be extra sensitive at the very end of a close game, and he clearly set an illegal screen there. On a different note, Evan Turner CLEARLY traveled on a play about a minute earlier, he literally hopped about 5 feet, I have no idea at all how can you can not call that. It s ucks that the loss came down to two conspicous calls like that. If the calls both go the other way we easily win, and even if Turner gets called for the travel we might win. Ughh
    Posted by WE5NUTS[/QUOTE]on the other hand, the league did say that the refs erred when they did not give the hawks a free throw on that quis  foul when he tackled hrford the first time BEFORE the ball was thrown in. stuff happens. just amazing how close these games all are. if AB doesn't get hurt last night, we have a better shot to be playing with a better lead late and just trying to hold them off as oppposed to trying to score. A loss will happen here and there. I look forward to the game 3 win as this team will not come out FLAT again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

As much as I hate to admit it, it was a foul on KG. It amazes me guys get called for this. Just set your pick. It is Pierce's job to run his man into it. Crazy, but a good call. Ask yourselves this, if this happened in reverse, and it was the 76ers who set that pick, you would have wanted that call for sure and would have agreed it was the right call. A foul has to be a foul no matter at what point in the game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Garnett should not be the guy to be blamed for the Celtics's loss last nite.  He should have kept getting the ball down low every possession.  More he touch the ball, more Allen or Pierce would be open on the threes.  Pierce is hurting, and know that he cant be the go to guy scorer which that was why he shouldnt be getting the ball at all.

Well, blame Bass for taking way too much shots (5-15), blame bench for only getting two rebounds not counting Allen's, blame few defenders for allowing Philly getting second chance points, etc. 

It was an ugly game, and I am sure that Doc may have to make a few adjustment to win the game #3!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Of course it was a foul, but it doesn't matter. We were down three at that point ... given our abysmal shooting, did anyone really expect the equalizer?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]As much as I hate to admit it, it was a foul on KG. It amazes me guys get called for this. Just set your pick. It is Pierce's job to run his man into it. Crazy, but a good call. Ask yourselves this, if this happened in reverse, and it was the 76ers who set that pick, you would have wanted that call for sure and would have agreed it was the right call. A foul has to be a foul no matter at what point in the game.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Ask yourself this, if it was Lebron or Kobe setting that pick in the same exact game situation would the foul have been called???? We all know that answer

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I'd say that 11-2 run in the 3rd quarter, missed FT's by KG and Ray, two bad passes (Ray and Bradley), and scoring 11 points in the 3rd quarter contributed MORE to the loss than 1 illegal screen.  It WAS a travel on Turner, but it was also an illegal screen.  It was up to the ball-handler, btw, to effectively USE the screen.  Set the screen, and don't move, that's what I teach my kids.  If Rondo or Ray or Pierce can't use the screen, it's on them!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What an idiotic play by KG : Ask yourself this, if it was Lebron or Kobe setting that pick in the same exact game situation would the foul have been called???? We all know that answer
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

I believe so. KG had been warned and been called previously for it. It was not like it was a phantom call.  And don't change the guys around, that is not a fair comparison. I simply said if it was reversed, you would not be saying they should not have called it on the 76ers right? You would have agreed with the call. In my opinion, a foul is a foul whether it be in the first minute or last minute. You can't have a different set of rules for the last few minutes of a game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]I'd say that 11-2 run in the 3rd quarter, missed FT's by KG and Ray, two bad passes (Ray and Bradley), and scoring 11 points in the 3rd quarter contributed MORE to the loss than 1 illegal screen.  It WAS a travel on Turner, but it was also an illegal screen.  It was up to the ball-handler, btw, to effectively USE the screen.  Set the screen, and don't move, that's what I teach my kids.  If Rondo or Ray or Pierce can't use the screen, it's on them!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I said hedley.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What an idiotic play by KG : Exactly what I said hedley.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I said it better........ha ha!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What an idiotic play by KG : Yeah, but I said it better........ha ha!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Funny.