What are our free agents worth to us?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

What are our free agents worth to us?

I would give Troy another try at the vet minimum.

Kristic may be worth 3 mil.

Big Baby is def not worth more than 4 mil.

Pav, Arroyo, and Wafer at vet minimums.

Delonte at 3 mil. Although he is hurt so much he should probably stay at vet minimum.

What do you guys think?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: What are our free agents worth to us?

Delonte and Green, yes, even if we have to overpay a little.  I don't think Delonte normally gets hurt 4 times a year, and he along with Green have the athleticism we so obviously need.

Krstic 3 million, yes.

Von, yes, for a little more than vet min.

Baby for the 'right price' but not one cent more.

Murphy, Pav, Arroyo... sorry but I think we can do better.  :-/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Im leaning with them bringing Murphy and Pavlocic back.  I think they can be useful with a full training camp.  H e l l, why not Arroyo as well for insurance.  Let BBD walk and replace him with someone taller and more athletic.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from richardkc. Show richardkc's posts

i like pav and troy..i think danny will bring them back at min.

green kristic west wafer - this are good players we can keep

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Interesting that I heard someone on comcast, station 52, mention that a trade proposal for Chris Paul would involve trading Rondo and Green.  Some of you weren't wrong about the possibility of that happening.  I don't usually agree with what I consider to be impossible trade scenarios, but if one of the announcers mentioned this, I suppose it could happen. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

I would rather try to trade for a player to PAIR with rondo, but he is one of the best trade chips we have.  I severly doubt he would perform at 75% of what he does with the C's without 3 HOF players next to him.  They hide his faults pretty well.  Look at Perk.  He was better on our team then any other.  Playing next to KG and pierce and in our system make you a much tougher defender...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: What are our free agents worth to us?:
    [QUOTE]Delonte and Green, yes, even if we have to overpay a little.  I don't think Delonte normally gets hurt 4 times a year, and he along with Green have the athleticism we so obviously need. Krstic 3 million, yes. Von, yes, for a little more than vet min. Baby for the 'right price' but not one cent more. Murphy, Pav, Arroyo... sorry but I think we can do better.  :-/
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]hate to break it to ya gal but only west and green are worth over the minimum. krstic, BABY, murph and wafer are all vet MINIMUM guys at this point. if they want $5 more, good riddance. as you so macholy put it "we can do better!"

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

Aaron Brooks is a free agent.
    Marc Gasol is a free agent.
    Carl Landry is a free agent

These are players that can help the Celtics. Brooks has speed, has always hurt both the Lakers and the Celtics. And when he's on, forget about it.
    Carl Landry is tough as nails. If you're tired of Big Baby, Landry is just as good if no better.
    Marc Gasol is much better than Krstic. Excellent passer, nice mid-level shot, & can play defense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JREwing. Show JREwing's posts

[QUOTE]Aaron Brooks is a free agent. Marc Gasol is a free agent. Carl Landry is a free agent These are players that can help the Celtics. Brooks has speed, has always hurt both the Lakers and the Celtics. And when he's on, forget about it. Carl Landry is tough as nails. If you're tired of Big Baby, Landry is just as good if no better. Marc Gasol is much better than Krstic. Excellent passer, nice mid-level shot, & can play defense.
    Posted by LakerFan67[/QUOTE]
    Memphis brass already promised Randolph they would sign Gasol long term for big money at season's end!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

I think all our bench players of this year are good players.
    So, in principle I'll resign everybody but BBaby just because he's not so happy to stay.

The two only changes I'd do are :
    1) replacing RRondo with a more offense-capable point guard becaseu with the aging
    big-3 we need a point guard who can supplement them also in scoring
    2) replacing krstic and one of the two oneils (*) with a young and athletic rebounder

(*) I'd like another shaqyear..... with him we were at the top

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What are our free agents worth to us? : And why's that (other than Dallas can pay them a little more and give a longer deal but do they with a new CBA coming?) ... Dallas can keep AB and cut Arroyo if they want while the C's get a playoff tested backup scoring PG. Dumb would be trying to give Pierce for Gay ... no way Wallace does that whereas it's possible Dallas will swap Barea for AB and we give up some D a get instant offense in return ... a nice compliment to Rondo.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

So the team that is 3 wins away from challenging for a title is looking to trade its sparkplug playmaker off the bench for Avery Bradley?  I am not even sure they would Rondo for Barea let alone Bradley.