What are the odds of Sheed coming back?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

Re: What are the odds of Sheed coming back?

In Response to Re: What are the odds of Sheed coming back?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to What are the odds of Sheed coming back? : If there is a way to keep someone being a person who brings lots of drugs back into Boston and go on his way back into his retirement, I cannot imagine how it is a bad thing to let him go back under the rock from which he comes from under, I am fine. My guess is that fully 10% of the salaries of the NBA players goes back into the drug culture and continues to destroy virtually every city they enter.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

So you think Garnett spends about 1.8 million a year on drugs?  So in your opinion Ray Allen spend about a million a year on drugs?  Poor Marquis Daniels only has about 230,000 dollars a year to spend on drugs.

Dude read what you wrote again and apologise for it.  Because it makes you look like a buffoon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

F*ck Sheed. He is Lazy and want to be is a phantacy player. Sheed's damning image is beyond beyond. If he ever decides to show up, the team may show up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: What are the odds of Sheed coming back?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What are the odds of Sheed coming back? : Exactly I would think that if you find a trade out there for a legit SF like Prince or Gerald Wallace that requires us to move both JON and Semih, then Sheed joining the team in mid-Feb as an insurance policy would be a solid move. He can let Shaq, KG and Perk all take a back to back off for the remainder of the season and then in the playoffs would only be needed as an agitator (not w/ tech's of course) of guys like Howard and Gasol, who he has always played very well. If we keep the roster then same and aare all healthy then there is no need for him.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I agree that a trade for a legit SF would be a good move for the current Celtics team.    

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Like Hubie Brown would say: "Slim to none!"

Let's face it, Sheed was out of shape last season when he participated in a full training camp. Imagine how he would look or perform if he just waltzed back to the Celtics in the middle of the season!

No way, I like the Celtics team as is. We just have to get our players back healthy if anything.

Sections
Shortcuts