what "big man" is available next year ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

what "big man" is available next year ?

free agency or whatever.

i'm disapointed in DA.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: what

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

My guess is they do have assets and a first round. They might be able to swing something then.

What assets? 

The Celts weren't able to make a deal at the trade deadline because apparently other teams don't want what the Celts have. So what will change in the summer that teams would suddenly want what the Celts have?

Thanks Danny. Still think he's the "best GM"????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Earl Clark!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

My guess is they do have assets and a first round. They might be able to swing something then.

What assets? 

The Celts weren't able to make a deal at the trade deadline because apparently other teams don't want what the Celts have. So what will change in the summer that teams would suddenly want what the Celts have?

Thanks Danny. Still think he's the "best GM"????

GK you wanted to make a bet yesterday! I took the bait and said lets bet on who wins a fight between Mamba and DH! I will take Mamba! What say you??

Thanks Mitch!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

GK if you wont listen to me, maybe you will listen to the most interesting man in the world!

Any chance you met him, while on your gratifying trip across Europe?

Go see what Fat Melo is doing...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Earl Clark!!

You also like Jordan Hill. Derek Fisher for Jordan Hill and Earl Clark was a throw in the Howard trade. Mitch always wave the magic wand.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In response to bruinsGENIUS' comment:

free agency or whatever.

i'm disapointed in DA.

I,m sure Danny did his best to get a big man.Everyone is looking for a "big" but they are not  there.We had Darko,doc ignore him and he left.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

GK if you wont listen to me, maybe you will listen to the most interesting man in the world!

Working hard in the gym, practicing!

Hmmm.. what is DH up to?

Oh thats right....gosh I hope he is 100% healthy by the time the Mavs open training camp in October

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Hmmm.. what is DH up to?

Oh thats right....gosh I hope he is 100% healthy by the time the Mavs open training camp in October

He took KG to school. Why if Fat Melo is so good, why didn't the Celtics put him in vs Howard. Stop the love fest. Fat Melo is a sack of potatoes, if he was any good he would be getting more than 30 seconds a game. Pass the bong...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Hmmm.. what is DH up to?

He took KG to school. Why if Fat Melo is so good, why didn't the Celtics put him in vs Howard. Stop the love fest. Fat Melo is a sack of potatoes, if he was any good he would be getting more than 30 seconds a game. Pass the bong...

Mark Cuban is hoping DH is full recovered from his multiple injuries by October!

With that stated, I really hope Robert Sacre works out for you guys next year (starting center after DH bolts from Mitch's circus)!

Ooppps..I am guessing Mitch did not want this pic to leak out!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Ok so don't chicken out and let's bet what ever you want. This was Howard yesterday:

KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing
    I asked Dwight about his role in Lakers offense. Revelatory answer: "We have years to play with each other, so it's a learning process."

KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing
    Here is Dwight's full answer about having "years" to play with Lakers, with my question about whether a balance ... http://sulia.com/c/la-lakers/f/94ce19ff-b279-4b6a-891c-262ffafde474/?source=twitter

Drop the bong...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDrlT5XCIAA7kmp.jpg:large

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1535034-nba-draft-2013-latest-big-board-and-top-30-projections-for-week-of-feb-19 

We need to move up in the draft to have any luck in the draft next year.  I wish the Celtics could draft Noel since he is from Massachusetts.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

The Celtics could trade Rondo for a viable starting center (Jefferson in a sign-and-trade? Gasol? Gortat?) Someone like Chris Kaman or Lamar Odom could likely be signed at mid-level money. There's always the draft and hopefully some progression from Fab Melo who hasn't even been playing basketball for that long relative most other NBA players.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Earl Clark!!

calvin booth is not walking through that door!!