What coach has won the most titles when handed 3+ all stars on every team he ever coached?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Re: What coach has won the most titles when handed 3+ all stars on every team he ever coached?

In Response to What coach has won the most titles when handed 3+ all stars on every team he ever coached?:
    The trolls should know.
    Posted by freedomofspeech13

Give Phil his due. Doug Collins (Chicago) and Del Harris (Del Harris) had the same rosters that Phil took over. Phil coached them to titles...his predecessors didn't.

Not to bad for the Greatest NBA Coach of all time.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: What coach has won the most titles when handed 3+ all stars on every team he ever coached?

In Response to Re: What coach has won the most titles when handed 3+ all stars on every team he ever coached?:
    Don't forget Phil has something that Doc, Spoelstra, Collins, Harris, and Popovich doesn't have. And that is the owner's daughter.
    Posted by Fiercest34

And enough championship rings for both hands!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

In Response to Re: What coach has won the most titles when handed 3+ all stars on every team he ever coached?:
    In Response to What coach has won the most titles when handed 3+ all stars on every team he ever coached? : Give Phil his due. Doug Collins (Chicago) and Del Harris (Del Harris) had the same rosters that Phil took over. Phil coached them to titles...his predecessors didn't. Not to bad for the Greatest NBA Coach of all time.
    Posted by Qdaddy

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe when the Lakers got Gasol Phil Jackson was already the coach. And I believe under Phil they were not that good prior to getting Gasol.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to What coach has won the most titles when handed 3+ all stars on every team he ever coached?:
    The trolls should know.
    Posted by freedomofspeech13

Another baiting thread by the king of Celtic trolls, Dfury.

Sections
Shortcuts