What do you expect tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

What do you expect tonight?

Whats your thoughts on tonights game.  To me its a big game to see if the winning streak was real or a mirage.  By losing to NO it puts more importance on tonights game.  Lose two in a row at home is not championship ball. 

We are going to have to be very physical in order to win this game.  Enter Sully.  We have to have a big game from him.  Not so much the stats, but the Bulls need to know he is playing.  PP has to play even with Deng. PP has to quit taking so many 3pt shots unless he is making them.  Rondo has to bring his A game and take advantage of Hinrich. Hinrich or however you spell it can not be left open or he can kill you.  Please guard him RR.  KG has to show up on the boards.  Terry needs to score 10 pts.

Last but not least we need to push the ball the whole game.  Of course it won't happen but I can dream.  I think if we score 100 pts we win the game.

Now for the prediction.  Since I am a homer I say we get up for this game and win one.  This keeps up our hopes that we have turned the corner.

Please put your prediction at bottom of post. List your reasons for your prediction.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

Re: What do you expect tonight?

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Whats your thoughts on tonights game.  To me its a big game to see if the winning streak was real or a mirage.  By losing to NO it puts more importance on tonights game.  Lose two in a row at home is not championship ball. 

We are going to have to be very physical in order to win this game.  Enter Sully.  We have to have a big game from him.  Not so much the stats, but the Bulls need to know he is playing.  PP has to play even with Deng. PP has to quit taking so many 3pt shots unless he is making them.  Rondo has to bring his A game and take advantage of Hinrich. Hinrich or however you spell it can not be left open or he can kill you.  Please guard him RR.  KG has to show up on the boards.  Terry needs to score 10 pts.

Last but not least we need to push the ball the whole game.  Of course it won't happen but I can dream.  I think if we score 100 pts we win the game.

Now for the prediction.  Since I am a homer I say we get up for this game and win one.  This keeps up our hopes that we have turned the corner.

Please put your prediction at bottom of post. List your reasons for your prediction.

Ah....if only miracles could happen.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Wow these post keep getting deleted.  Wonder which troll it is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Come on now,  everyone here including me seem to know what we do well and what we need to do.  Don't be afraid,  put your prediction out there for everyone to see.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

This is an easy one.... NO CLUE.... how can anyone have a feel for this team the way they up and down so much...

But since u pushing it.. Ill predict we lose;; For one its Fri night.. I have checked but I think we havent done too well Fri nights

Second is AB may not be playing.. so all the hoopla and credit hes been receiving for the reason the C's have turned it around some will be MIA..

Happy now?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Also the Bulls play hard nose ball, hustle and Noah always causes us major problems...  and Thibs has big coaching advantage too imo

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Is AB playing?  That would affect my decision!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Whatever he will not be a full speed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

After Rondo's performance against the hornets, it's hard to predict a win, Not sure about Bradley being able to play,  Deng gives Pierce a hard time most games. I don't like to predict against the C's, so put me in the we win corner!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

A solid effort leading us to victory. The Bulls without Rose are an average team. Take Boozer for example, he's like a nice sweater that will keep you warm in winter but is pretty useless in spring.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Celts will beat the Bulls. 

Why?

Luol Deng is playing hurt.

But Garnett is playing guard as usual, so that will average out the problem with Deng. Celtics will lose big time. Noah and Boozer will destroy them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

After Rondo's performance against the hornets, it's hard to predict a win, Not sure about Bradley being able to play,  Deng gives Pierce a hard time most games. I don't like to predict against the C's, so put me in the we win corner!!

Bradley is injured and the performance against the Hornets was awful.  Could be rough tonight, but if Wed. was an aberration than we may get back in gear and keep on trucking.   Hope for that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

It will be a close game if Bradley doesn't play tonight.  The Bulls are a very good team even without Rose.  I still believe that the Celtics can win since they are playing at home. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

In response to concord27's comment:

It will be a close game if Bradley doesn't play tonight.  The Bulls are a very good team even without Rose.  I still believe that the Celtics can win since they are playing at home. 

They're not susan, they do have a very good coach.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Come on now,  everyone here including me seem to know what we do well and what we need to do.  Don't be afraid,  put your prediction out there for everyone to see.

OK, since you ask: L

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Like pulling teeth around here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Like pulling teeth around here.

Do you want me to predict again?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

We got killed on the boards (55-40) against the Hornets and got beaten up in the paint (38-24 after 3 quarters). 6-14 from the line was atrocious. Rondo needs to show up, penetrate and dish to guys who will follow their shots and crash the boards. If that happens we have a chance, otherwise we'll get killed again.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

We show up and win.

Ah the one million dollar question, do they show up or not? Pierce and KG, due to their age, can't do it every game. What's Rondo's excuse? Isn't it his team now? He's the starting All Star PG for the east and yet we're a 0.500 team. What does that say? I know he hasn't the greatest pieces around him but it's decent enough. Look at what a healthy Curry does for Golden State.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

We show up and win.

The Cs will more than likely get killed on the boards and Chicago will have tons of second chance opportunities... unless the celts come out with a lot of intensity  we lose by 6 or more...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I hope to see a bit more passion (than the other night) on both ends of the floor, and on the side line!!

Sections
Shortcuts