what does it mean that RONDO has ZERO dunks this year and that BASSy leads the team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

what does it mean that RONDO has ZERO dunks this year and that BASSy leads the team?

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics/post/_/id/4692222/dunkwatch-bass-still-tops-in-slams

in addition to being the best one on one defender (9th fewest points given up per 100 possessions against his man) in the league, the second best 16 to 23 foot jump shooter in the league (dirk is first and kg is third), bassy leads the team in dunk with 45, followed by kg at 31.. just amazing, this is the guy i want the celts to prioritize for next season. hopefully he can come off the bench! as for RR, that floater is nice but sometimes a nice dunk is just what is needed to electrify the fans and team. didnt he punk-dunk bosh last season to start the year? he must still have his hops, no logical reason to have no dunks all freakin season!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: RONDO has ZERO dunks this year, what does that mean? How come BASSy leads the team?

this  is what keeps you up late these days?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: RONDO has ZERO dunks this year, what does that mean? How come BASSy leads the team?

i'd say bass leads the team in dunks because he's the youngest big that we have...  ?

i just wish he'd be a reliable rebounder.  i mean 10 and 3 in 30 plus minutes..... against toronto?  it'd be nice to see him actually step up, on a night when KG is stinko and do some things for us.  "you can't win 'em all" but don't you really HAVE to win these ones against awful teams?

if bass doesn't do anything else in a game, why can't this guy get 8 rebs a night in 30 minutes with his body and all of this athleticism that everyone talks about?  he averages less than 6 per 30 minutes played.

and we're no better a rebounding team than we were last year

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Another dumb thread by you know who.