What Does this Mean for Williams?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

What Does this Mean for Williams?

I hope this trade for Crawford doesn't take Williams out of the plan.  He looked like a talented ball player the one game we saw him.  Got a shot off with ease.  I liked the fact he guarded Kobe a couple times one on one and didn't budge a inch and forced him to give the ball up. The guy was a top talent that is still very young.

Maybe this means more time for Jeff at the 4 and Williams will get some of Pauls time.  I hope this is the plan.

Its not to late for this guy to turn into a good player.  Still young.

We need Jeff and Pierce on the floor at the same time anyway so maybe this is the plan to get Williams some time.  I hope so.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: What Does this Mean for Williams?

We really needed a rebounder and serviceable PG.. we got neither

Who knows what goofy ideas Doc has for these two.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from postal5. Show postal5's posts

Maybe the aquisition of Crawford is looking ahead to when Paul is gone.  That would leave Williams  auditioning for a possible spot as Green's sub at the 3.  Next years draft will look for another project big, so no other wings are on the way.  For now, at least it gives enough good athletes for practice and also injury insurance.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Like  I was saying.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

I hope this trade for Crawford doesn't take Williams out of the plan.  He looked like a talented ball player the one game we saw him.  Got a shot off with ease.  I liked the fact he guarded Kobe a couple times one on one and didn't budge a inch and forced him to give the ball up. The guy was a top talent that is still very young.

Maybe this means more time for Jeff at the 4 and Williams will get some of Pauls time.  I hope this is the plan.

We need Jeff and Pierce on the floor at the same time anyway so maybe this is the plan to get Williams some time.  I hope so.

Better question, what does it mean for Lee and Bradley, if TWill and Crawford can keep playing like this?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

Better question, what does it mean for Lee and Bradley, if TWill and Crawford can keep playing like this?

I think Williams will be better than Crawford. Crawford looks like he gets out of control to me. If he can hit the three ball I will be happy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Tommy Heinsohn, is that you? Williams as a replacement for Pierce? Please. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Williams looked good, but he's not Paul Pierce level good.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Crawford and Williams look better than Bradley and Lee offensively.

Williams can get where he wants to on the floor, and Crawford is a very explosive scorer, who can put up points in a hurry!!  I wouldn't mind seeing TWill, Crawford, Green, Pierce and KG, on the floor at the same time!!  That line up would put some points on the board!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I think Danny is building this team to play the heat. We have 3 players to wear down lebron. Green T=Will and PP  and PP will be fresher not having to guard Lebron all night. It starting to come in to focus.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Williams can get where he wants to on the floor, and Crawford is a very explosive scorer, who can put up points in a hurry!!  I wouldn't mind seeing TWill, Crawford, Green, Pierce and KG, on the floor at the same time!!  That line up would put some points on the board!!

Top talent.  You can see it in just the little bit he has played.  I love the little runner we have seen,  the patience with the ball, and the defense he played,  especially when he was guarding Kobe.  We may have indeed gotten a steal here.   

I just worry the Jordan gets out of control a little.  Hope I am wrong.   He is a scorer though and that is something we needed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Top talent.  You can see it in just the little bit he has played.  I love the little runner we have seen,  the patience with the ball, and the defense he played,  especially when he was guarding Kobe.  We may have indeed gotten a steal here.   

I just worry the Jordan gets out of control a little.  Hope I am wrong.   He is a scorer though and that is something we needed.

There are time we watch the Celtics and see the ball stalled and nobody goes to the basket. This kid goes to the basket with a vengeance.  We need a guy like this.  Playoff games get so slow and without any momentum Crawford could come and see if he can get things going.  A perfect thing for the Celtics to have another one on one guy to with Pierce and Green.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

There are time we watch the Celtics and see the ball stalled and nobody goes to the basket. This kid goes to the basket with a vengeance.  We need a guy like this.  Playoff games get so slow and without any momentum Crawford could come and see if he can get things going.  A perfect thing for the Celtics to have another one on one guy to with Pierce and Green.

I think williams can also get what he wants pretty easily.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

The "eye ball" test says that the guy is an incredible athlete with very good basketball skills. The great athlete can learn to get better at basketball, where the great basketball player with slow feet, limited hops, etc. will NEVER make himself a better ATHLETE. LARRY BIRD, one of the greatest BB players of all time is a perfect example. In today's game, Larry would not be a Legend. There are too many great athletes playing the game now and not just great basketball players. One thing for sure is that the C's needed to get better athletically for years now. THEY ARE right before our eyes, and T-Will is that type of guy. GIMME GREAT ATHLETES ALL DAY! T-Will is getting his best chance to be who he was hoping to be when he got drafted at #11. Win-Win!