What ever happened to

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: What ever happened to

Must be tough switching user names like that

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Hi Tommy - show me the last post I wrote where I offended someone BEFORE they offended me..............best of luck!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Bloogy/Bynumizazero knows all about being banned.........Rame has not been banned!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Yeah, I haven't heard from those fools in a long time.

mployee's understanding of the salary cap rules was hilarious.

He must have talked about 200 times about how the Celtics could renounce their free agents, sign new free agents, then unrenounce their free agents and sign them via Bird Rights once they were over the salary cap.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Hi Mark - got 3 computers going at once now...........good for you!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Sounds like you all have been drinkin' to much.  I thought this post might be basketball related.  Then I saw who started it and realized it was just going to be another pointless babble.   You guys sound like a bunch of women.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I don't know anyone on these threads.  Just like to talk sports with people that actually like to have legitimate debate about our teams but you guys would rather have pissing contest with each other, instead of talk about your teams with legitimate debate.

Legit smack is talking about Bobby V and the Sox.  2012 is a legitimate train reck.  That house needs to be cleaned and the off season will certainly be more interesting than April - September.

Bobby V is as good a fit for the Sox as Brown is for the Lakers.  You get spoiled when you have great coaches and managers and then get stuck with crap like this.  Bobby V wasn't even on my list when he was hired and I can't believe you had Brown on yours when he was.  If you did, any issues that arise with the Lakers, will be hard to deal with and will linger longer because of his lack of leadership and team respect.  

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

I couldn't agee more with most of your points except those backing Brown.  LeBron carried him in Cleveland and Kobe and company will carry him in LA.  The sooner LA gets ride of him the better off you guys will be.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Brown is a fine coach.  Pop says so...............he is a great defensive coach, and a so-so offensive coach, who let MeBron do whatever he wanted in CLE.  I applauded him last year when he "benched" (not really) kobe.............but, overall, I don't think he's as good as Doc, or Pop.......or even Doug Collins, who I've always felt was vastly under-rated.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

In response to red2004sox's comment:

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I don't know anyone on these threads.  Just like to talk sports with people that actually like to have legitimate debate about our teams but you guys would rather have pissing contest with each other, instead of talk about your teams with legitimate debate.

Legit smack is talking about Bobby V and the Sox.  2012 is a legitimate train reck.  That house needs to be cleaned and the off season will certainly be more interesting than April - September.

Bobby V is as good a fit for the Sox as Brown is for the Lakers.  You get spoiled when you have great coaches and managers and then get stuck with crap like this.  Bobby V wasn't even on my list when he was hired and I can't believe you had Brown on yours when he was.  If you did, any issues that arise with the Lakers, will be hard to deal with and will linger longer because of his lack of leadership and team respect.  

No MLB team had any interest in Valentine managing for what 15 years? Then Boston calls him. What an azz clown he is. Everyone hates him, even Red Sox players.

Brown has a great career winning percentage coaching a team with one superstar (LeBron) and scrubs. Last year he got further then Phil did the year before. Brown has won coach of the year.

Red Sox fans talked so much smack before the season started, and that team was/is a complete and utter disaster. Hey, at least John Lackey will be back next season...

You mean, unlike lakers fans this off-season??  Okay, just checking!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

In response to red2004sox's comment:

No MLB team had any interest in Valentine managing for what 15 years? Then Boston calls him. What an azz clown he is. Everyone hates him, even Red Sox players.

Brown has a great career winning percentage coaching a team with one superstar (LeBron) and scrubs. Last year he got further then Phil did the year before. Brown has won coach of the year.

Red Sox fans talked so much smack before the season started, and that team was/is a complete and utter disaster. Hey, at least John Lackey will be back next season...

You mean, unlike lakers fans this off-season??  Okay, just checking!!

So, should Lakers fans and people who cover the NBA say that don't have a good team just to appease some Celtics fans?

No - they should absolutely say they have a good team, they do.  They should just NOT TO IT HERE!!!!  Go to a lakers board and appease yourselves, and leave us alone!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts