What happened to BIG BABY--He Stinks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

What happened to BIG BABY--He Stinks

Big Baby stinks. He is hurting this team. Keep him out of the lineup. Keep JO in the game. Big Baby looks so lost on the court. He is constantly being told where to go by teammates and actually being pushed out of the way by Delonte. What happened to him? He used to be a force off the bench. Celts stopped taking it to the hole and Rondo just can't score. Ughhhhh.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Re: What happened to BIG BABY--He Stinks

Bb looks as chunky as shaq out there; there's no doubt that shaq is his less than proud pappy..Also, did you see green having to prevent him from going to the floor after rondo went down? When is this bad seed ever gonna grow up?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

BBD is useless out there right now. He gives the Celtics nothing.  How a player who has contributed greatly all year like this self-destructs is a great mystery.  Baby is killing them in there he can't rebound and never gets the ball in scoring position.  Green and Murphy should get some of his time.  Something has got to light a fire under him.  

He is killing his upcoming free agency.  Or has already done so.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Glen Davis definitely isn't playing well.  Maybe someone else will play the next game if this continues. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

he has to be carrying some sort of injury. he's just not the same player we saw at the start of the season.

on the bright side, he has decreased his free agent value, which increases the chances that we'll be able to keep him for next season.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Well, other than one playoff game against the knicks, BBD has in fact looked terrible.  His shot is gone and his effectiveness is gone.   However, tonight he didn't look "as bad" as normal.  No dumb shots.  He got his shot blocked but it was a good shot.  he rebounded some important rebounds (4) in traffic.  So, maybe he's starting to turn around a little.  Let's hope. 

I do think, however, that he is injured.  Since that knee problem came to light later in the season, he's been playing horribly.  I think the knee won't get better until either rest or surgery and that he nor the team is admitting that he's not 100%.  The players just don't like to admit that they are not 100%.  The heart they display is admirable, but it makes them less effective.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

In Response to Re: What happened to BIG BABY--He Stinks:
    Behold ... The Carnival is back in town ... All hale The Fiercest Carnival Barker of them all ... See him repost old comments and waste everybody's time trying to discredit all while he takes no responsibility for his own rediculousness. Enjoy the show as he tries to defend his absurd love for Glen Davis by pronouncing his tepid defeat over Anthony Toliver during the regular season. Such a huge win for The Fierce Carnival Barker he can't stop pasting it for all the world to see but in doing so fails to explain to all where his boy has gone. Is Davis the new Bin Ladin , hiding in a cave ... moving from low post to high post trying to avoid detection. The Fierce Carnival Barker has no response for the cacophony of posters deriding the play of Big Baby. Ironically he has no response to the haters but continues to advocate for his huge win during the regular season by the slimmest of margins and advocates my upholding my end of the silly bet while he ignores his own promise to the entire BDC community ... What a Hypocrite!!!
    Posted by Mployee8

spelling errors:
    "hail" "ridiculousness" (ironic, isn't it?) "Tolliver" "slimmest" and, my personal favourite "hypocrite". A Hipocrate would be a follower of Hippocrates, a taker of the Hippocratic oath, i.e. a doctor. maybe you should see one.
    Is it really that hard? BDC has an inbuilt spellchecker.
    and don't even get me started on the grammar...

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

Behold ... The Carnival is back in town ... All hale The Fiercest Carnival Barker of them all ... See him repost old comments and waste everybody's time trying to discredit all while he takes no responsibility for his own rediculousness. Enjoy the show as he tries to defend his absurd love for Glen Davis by pronouncing his tepid defeat over Anthony Toliver during the regular season. Such a huge win for The Fierce Carnival Barker he can't stop pasting it for all the world to see but in doing so fails to explain to all where his boy has gone. Is Davis the new Bin Ladin , hiding in a cave ... moving from low post to high post trying to avoid detection. The Fierce Carnival Barker has no response for the cacophony of posters deriding the play of Big Baby. Ironically he has no response to the haters but continues to advocate for his huge win during the regular season by the slimest of margins and advocates my upholding my end of the bet while he ignores his own promise to the entire BDC community ... What a Hipocrate!!!
    Posted by Mployee8

"Advocates for your upholding of the bet"????    You lost the bet.  Your presence here before next October is a violation of your pledge.    GET OFF THE BOARD.  No one here wants to hear from you.     You made a stupid bet..   you lost...    it doesnt matter how much you lost by.     Stop posting here.   If your pledge is not worth anything then your opinion is not worth anything.   Your post here shows that your pledge is worth nothing!    Stop posting here.   If you go away now and dont come back until October... Like you promised,   then at least you will have proved to be at least partially true to your word.   If you continue to post. here.....   you simply become the the justifiable target of ridicule and contempt.        Show a shred of self respect...  stop posting here.   

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

In Response to Re: What happened to BIG BABY--He Stinks : Yo, Mr Spellchecker ... apparently you didn't notice the correct spelling of Hypocrite which makes you one too smart guy.
    Posted by Mployee8

my apologies, sir, I was deceived by the unnecessary capitalisation. the rest of my points still stand.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

In Response to Re: What happened to BIG BABY--He Stinks : Yo, Mr Spellchecker ... apparently you didn't notice the correct spelling of Hypocrite which makes you one too smart guy.
    Posted by Mployee8

You really are embarrassing yourself.    Just stop posting here.   I hate to see another human being so self destructive.    You just seem more and more immature the more you post here.  So please just stop posting here.       It is courageous to stand up to ridicule that is undesereved.    It is idiosy to provoke ridicule by blatently renigging on your own promise.     

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

Posted by Mployee8

actually, I withdraw my apology. I know what I saw. you, sir, edited your post. your mistake is still there for all to see on videoburns reply.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts