What happened to BIG BABY--He Stinks

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

Re: What happened to BIG BABY--He Stinks

In Response to Re: What happened to BIG BABY--He Stinks:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What happened to BIG BABY--He Stinks : Nope he just lifted it while I was editing ... if I did if after your post I would have fixed the other mistakes as well, don't ya think?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

that doesn't make sense. either you're admitting that you went back and changed it, or you're implying that he somehow had access to your computer before you posted it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What happened to BIG BABY--He Stinks : I posted and reread then went back and fixed hypocrite ... Toliver/Tolliver big deal ... hail, ok you got me!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

ok. I appreciate your (belated) honesty.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

I think what is happening is that bb has forgotten to change his diaper since the start of the playoffs; it is not only weighing him down but is also contributing to the "stink" that is growing with each passing day..It can certainly be corrected
    ( by a close relative), shaq perhaps?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Nite sleeper--service reeko instead of bb for the good of the team-if shaq's unwilling to clean his diaper--can you? PLEASE??

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Guys,
    you really want to turn EVERY thread in here in your personal discussion?
    We had a big win yesterday. Our Captain and the Big Ticket killed the 2 and a half men heat band. Enjoy the show.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]Guys, you really want to turn EVERY thread in here in your personal discussion? We had a big win yesterday. Our Captain and the Big Ticket killed the 2 and a half men heat band. Enjoy the show.
    Posted by Gasthoerer[/QUOTE]
    Amen.
    Start a separate thread so the rest of us don't have to wade through the nonsense, OK?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What happened to BIG BABY--He Stinks : "Advocates for your upholding of the bet"????    You lost the bet.  Your presence here before next October is a violation of your pledge.    GET OFF THE BOARD.  No one here wants to hear from you.     You made a stupid bet..   you lost...    it doesnt matter how much you lost by.     Stop posting here.   If your pledge is not worth anything then your opinion is not worth anything.   Your post here shows that your pledge is worth nothing!    Stop posting here.   If you go away now and dont come back until October... Like you promised,   then at least you will have proved to be at least partially true to your word.   If you continue to post. here.....   you simply become the the justifiable target of ridicule and contempt.        Show a shred of self respect...  stop posting here.   
    Posted by videoburns[/QUOTE]

This has got to be one of the best spanking in the history of this forum. Laughing 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

I think Big Baby is distraced; heard he has started a new chat room reality show; "it's all about who can be the biggest baby"...get my meaning guys...please, I know this is an anonymous forum, but both of you are really embarrasing yourselves.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

I wish they had an age verification on this forum, because half of you wouldn't be allowed on here.  Headline: What happened to BIG BABY -He Stinks. So a bunch of immature "babies" spend half the night with he said, she said non-sense.

Meanwhile...
    Big Baby should be sitting while they give Murphy and or Kristic a shot out there. But I doubt this would ever happen due to Doc Rivers lack of faith in any player other then his core. BB must have some pictures of Doc in a precarious situation.

Sections
Shortcuts