What Happened To Ray?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: What Happened To Ray?

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Karllost's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

It is a legit thread.  Fierce 8 posts , rest of board 14 posts.

but 6 of those 14 posts are me saying this is a stupid thread... now its 7

Really?

How come you asked if Ray's PT is congruent to Ray's ppg?

Are you saying asking if Ray's PT is congruent to Ray's ppg is a stupid question?

My intelligent, thought provoking post was to illustrate how stupid your thread is because you didnt bother to even check if Rays PT was congruent with his decline in ppg... yet still made your mancrush thread..

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Who is the Bulls coach and what does he stress?  Who is the shooter-only on the Heat?  Add the two together and Ray Allen has a lower shooting percentage.  

By the way, "most neediest"?  Ouch.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Wonder if the fungus bothered to check Rays PT and noticed if that was congruent to his decline in ppg..

You just proved that this is not a stupid thread. 

That question you asked about Ray's PT is a legit question, thus this thread is legit.

No, my question is legit, not your thread.. Smarten up, kid.. Now im bored with you again

I understand that you and OneOnOne have issues with Fierce.  But can you all refrain from contaminating all threads?  I have called out Fierce in other threads but here, you guys jump into a valid thread in full attack mode.  It is getting tiresome, worse than the Lakers trolls.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Ray left us, supposedly, to get another ring. I don't really wish he  does not because he left us but because I don't like the Heat...almost as much as the Lakers.

But had he stayed with us and the other 2 old guys, PP & KG, who knows because we didn't get Redick and we lost many games because of lack of scoring, we might have beaten the Heat & then who knows, he might have gotten his other ring with us.

I'm California Dreaming perhaps !

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

We had a bunch of folks in here talking about how Ray was going to be this amazing force for the Heat, some even said an all star. Yet so far all he has done in this important series is try to hand the Pacers game 1. 

I said before Ray was not that valuable to the Heat because they already have very good three point shooters, we saw that last year when they shot us into submission. 

Ray was a good signing at a good price but a difference maker? No.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"And the only Pacer field goal in the last 2 minutes was against Ray Allen."

Yup - To be fair to Ray we should wait till the Heat finish their playoff run to pass a final judgement, but right now there are some folks in this forum who are looking pretty silly right now. 

The shame of it for Ray is that he was brought to Miami if anything to hit those clutch late game free throws. He's lucky he did not cost the Heat game 1....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

Wonder if the fungus bothered to check Rays PT and noticed if that was congruent to his decline in ppg..

You just proved that this is not a stupid thread. 

That question you asked about Ray's PT is a legit question, thus this thread is legit.

No, my question is legit, not your thread.. Smarten up, kid.. Now im bored with you again

I understand that you and OneOnOne have issues with Fierce.  But can you all refrain from contaminating all threads?  I have called out Fierce in other threads but here, you guys jump into a valid thread in full attack mode.  It is getting tiresome, worse than the Lakers trolls.

excuse me?   I have posted very little lately to avoid problems with a particular poster..  I think you can add more than 2 people to that discussion as having problems with someone.  If you want a list of posters,  I am sure they could be provided and it would be pretty long.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KennCelt53. Show KennCelt53's posts

If Ray was the Ray of even 3 years ago the Heat would be a lock for another ring. He is not and the Heat are beatable. Miami does not match up well with either the Pacers or the Spurs. Too many bigs and 2 rosters filled with good players at all positions with backups. 

If Ray were the Ray of 3 years ago he would still be Celtic. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

excuse me?   I have posted very little lately to avoid problems with a particular poster..  I think you can add more than 2 people to that discussion as having problems with someone.  If you want a list of posters,  I am sure they could be provided and it would be pretty long.

That's bull!

The reason why you're not posting a lot is because you got caught lying!

You said you didn't know about my bet with Jamez when you challenged me to a bet. But your original post showed that you knew about my bet with Jamez, including the "flushing out".

LIAR!

HAHAHA

Fierce, let it go please.  This has degenerated into major sillyness.  If you will keep going on the offensive, this will not stop.  I am pretty sure that most of us have been inconsistent on this board.  Play defense.  Stop getting offensive.  And hopefully, this board will stop degenerating to a pathetic level.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

That's bull!

The reason why you're not posting a lot is because you got caught lying!

You said you didn't know about my bet with Jamez when you challenged me to a bet. But your original post showed that you knew about my bet with Jamez, including the "flushing out".

LIAR!

HAHAHA

Fierce, let it go please.  This has degenerated into major sillyness.  If you will keep going on the offensive, this will not stop.  I am pretty sure that most of us have been inconsistent on this board.  Play defense.  Stop getting offensive.  And hopefully, this board will stop degenerating to a pathetic level.

Thank you!   +100

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

My intelligent, thought provoking post was to illustrate how stupid your thread is because you didnt bother to even check if Rays PT was congruent with his decline in ppg... yet still made your mancrush thread..

Lo and behold, we're already in page 2!

Didn't I tell you that we'll be in page 2 sooner than later?

and nearly half the posts belong to ONE poster.  I wonder who that could be?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

We had a bunch of folks in here talking about how Ray was going to be this amazing force for the Heat, some even said an all star. Yet so far all he has done in this important series is try to hand the Pacers game 1. 

I said before Ray was not that valuable to the Heat because they already have very good three point shooters, we saw that last year when they shot us into submission. 

Ray was a good signing at a good price but a difference maker? No.

The Heat did not shoot us into submission.  We had them beat and ran out of gas.  Safe that for the Thunder.  We even had them in the seventh game in Miami in the fourth quarter. The team had a problem with fatigue in 2010 and 2012.  I realize that was not your point by the way.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Q:  What happened to Ray?

A:  Ray got old.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

What's happening to Ray-Ray?

4-13 FGs, 2-7 3pt FGs, in Game 4 against the Pacers.

What's happening to Wade?

5-15 FGs

What's happening to Bosh?

1-6 FGs

What's happening to G Hill?

4-13 FGs

What's happening to P George?

4-10 FGs

Get a clue.........

Sections
Shortcuts