Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

What happened to Sam?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from algreen75. Show algreen75's posts

What happened to Sam?

I haven't checked these posts in about a year and a half...I noticed no posts from Sam then I saw in another thread that he left the boards because of problems with mods...Anyone with any info on this? 

Sam was a good hombre...too bad for the boards if he's gone...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pliu. Show pliu's posts

Re: What happened to Sam?

You can say hi to Sam here.http://epaper.worldjournal.com/v2land/ny2.html

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pliu. Show pliu's posts

Oops wrong  linkhttp://samcelt.forumotion.net/hot-celtics-and-basketball-topics-f1/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from algreen75. Show algreen75's posts

Thanks...

Response to Re: What happened to Sam?:

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

sam was and is a good hombre. i visit his site often to get their takes. they didn't have a problem w/ moderators, rather w/ a lack of moderators resulting in unchecked trolls, bickering, etc. at least that was my impression.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Sounds rather good!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: What happened to Sam?:
    sam was and is a good hombre. i visit his site often to get their takes. they didn't have a problem w/ moderators, rather w/ a lack of moderators resulting in unchecked trolls, bickering, etc. at least that was my impression.
    Posted by BaileyPowe

I've been blogging her for the past 4 or 5 years with a few other blog names in the past. I can't blame Sam for starting his own Celtic site. The trolls to get to be annoying. I"ve never visited Sam's site. I think I will just for the He-- of it. Thanks for the link.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

sam set the bar pretty high around here for a long time. same thing over there. remember getYourSoxOn, bobHeckler, mrKleen, beatLA, spike? those guys are into it and do a nice job along w/ several others. okay, maybe along w/ a few others. that's their achilles heel IMO -- too small a pool and a bit of an elitist vibe. but do check it out, mem17.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pliu. Show pliu's posts

Actually he got out way before LA won back to back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

that is not true on several levels, victorlee, excepting the part about the lakers blow. you come here w/ negative intent because you can and because you want to. i don't care what your opinions are. please don't engage me.

Sections
Shortcuts