What happens when Perk comes back?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

What happens when Perk comes back?

Will Shaq get traded or mad...

Will O'neil sit...

Looks like he is getting in decent shape and he has voiced that this is his team...

Thoughts...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: What happens when Perk comes back?

I wouldn't be surprised if Perk was traded at or before the trade deadline.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

In Response to What happens when Perk comes back?:
    Will Shaq get traded or mad... Will O'neil sit... Looks like he is getting in decent shape and he has voiced that this is his team... Thoughts...
    Posted by beavis

Perkins will be back this year, but he will probably only be a shell of himself. It usually takes until the following season for a player to regain his form after a major knee injury like the one he suffered. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

NOTHING!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Danny will look to trade Perk, and his nice expiring contract for a young small forward who can score...........but if he can't find one he likes, he may do nothing, and Perk has to earn his minutes and new contract.

What I want to know is, what will happen if Sheed comes back in Feb?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

A38 year old Shaq is infinitely better than Perk. Trade him!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Unless there's an injury, Perk will be the number 5 big on the C's, which means he won't be in the usual rotation except for back to back games when Shaq sits one out.
        A former starter won't be happy with that. He's in the last year of his contract. It will be interesting what Ainge does.
        However if one of the top 4 C's bigs gets hurt, Perks return will be very important.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Perk wants to stay relevant but unless Shaq & JON are totally playing like garbage I would expect Perk to get moved. He can always resign during the offseason.

By the time Perk in in shape and being effective it will be March.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

we hear - and witness - time and again that significant knee surgery takes two years to fully recover from. as a perk fan, i'll be very pleasantly surprised if he's actually effective by march. perkins' injury - and it's timing - was devastating in that it definitely cost boston a 2010 championship and it possibly / likely will cost perkins a future in boston beyond this year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: What happens when Perk comes back?:
    Perk will not be traded..Perk has also stated that he WILL be a Celtic because he wants to be one..he has stated that he is not trying to break the bank and knows that he is a limited player..Perk is now making approx. 4 mil..a bargain IMO.. People seem to fail to realize that this is now a 2 year window for the ONeals and the majority of everyone else..Perk will be our cornerstone C jus like Rondo is our cornerstone PG.. People continue to say how Shaq and JON will breakdown..how they won't play 82 games..then in the next breath say trade a 25 year old Championship Center...Can't wait til Oct 26...
    Posted by BBALLIQ

Perk is a very good defender and an average rebounder for a man his size. His offensive skills being scoring and passing are below average for a center. I doubt if he will be a corner stone player in the future. I'm glad he's with the C's, but I think you're over estimating his abilities.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Trade Perkins? Any one can get traded for the right deal to make the team better. It all depends how well he plays when he comes back. The C's will make the right move when needed. Team looks good so far.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I expect Perk to come off the bench and battle for playing time between either Shaq or Jermaine, whoever the backup center is.

It's not wise to play him a lot of minutes after multiple torn ligaments, that could be VERY disasterous.

Sections
Shortcuts