WHAT HAS THE LOSING TEAM IN THE FINALS DONE TO TRY AND BEAT THE WINING TEAM????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GREEN-KILLER1000. Show GREEN-KILLER1000's posts

WHAT HAS THE LOSING TEAM IN THE FINALS DONE TO TRY AND BEAT THE WINING TEAM????

Sorry to tell you, not much. Getting washed up players no other team waisted their time in trying to sign them. People here have short memory, does any one remember how every one was celebrating when the Celtics sign Sheed??????? Just like I said then I'll say it again, YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE 25 YEARS OLD SHAQ OR JERMAIN. Do all you really believe you can beat the champios with our new aqusitions????????? DON'T FOOL YOUR SELVES BOSTON.
    BACK TO BACK WITH OUT SHAQ!!!!!!!!!!!
    SWEET THREE PEAT LOADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DYNASTY!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Re: WHAT HAS THE LOSING TEAM IN THE FINALS DONE TO TRY AND BEAT THE WINING TEAM????

Bynum is out again........and Shaq is better now than Theo Ratliff, the stiff, ever was!  Should have kept Mbenga and Powell

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: WHAT HAS THE LOSING TEAM IN THE FINALS DONE TO TRY AND BEAT THE WINING TEAM????

Actually we learned a lesson.  We are trying to get along better with the refs.  Maybe we will get some touch fouls like the Fakers this  year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Let's see, Jermaine O'Neal, Shaq O'Neal, Von Wafer, and Delonte West. The Lakers meanwhile signed Steve Blake, Matt Barnes, and a 37-year old Theo Ratliff.

HAHAHA!!! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Unfortunately the Celtics haven't done much to improve except get more length in the paint. That should shore up some of the deficiencies but I see real problems with our athleticism especially against teams like the Heat who will run the ball at speed. One waits in hope but reality tells me that this year will only reinforce the lessons of last year....the best is behind us.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: WHAT HAS THE LOSING TEAM IN THE FINALS DONE TO TRY AND BEAT THE WINING TEAM????:
    [QUOTE]Unfortunately the Celtics haven't done much to improve except get more length in the paint. That should shore up some of the deficiencies but I see real problems with our athleticism especially against teams like the Heat who will run the ball at speed. One waits in hope but reality tells me that this year will only reinforce the lessons of last year....the best is behind us.
    Posted by RUMcHale[/QUOTE]

You know what, it really doesn't suit you. Pretending to be a Celtic fan and all, it's just not working. 

The Lakers won because of their length and now you're saying the Celtics improving in the paint doesn't solve their main problem?

HAHAHA!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: WHAT HAS THE LOSING TEAM IN THE FINALS DONE TO TRY AND BEAT THE WINING TEAM????:
    [QUOTE]Unfortunately the Celtics haven't done much to improve except get more length in the paint. That should shore up some of the deficiencies but I see real problems with our athleticism especially against teams like the Heat who will run the ball at speed. One waits in hope but reality tells me that this year will only reinforce the lessons of last year....the best is behind us.

Andrew Bynum choosing to delay surgery and go to Africa to watch the World Cup will cost the Lakers home court advantage in the playoffs. And after the Lakers fail to defend their title this year, that will only reinforce the lessons of dedication and commitment.  

Such is life. Cool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHAT HAS THE LOSING TEAM IN THE FINALS DONE TO TRY AND BEAT THE WINING TEAM???? : You know what, it really doesn't suit you. Pretending to be a Celtic fan and all, it's just not working.  The Lakers won because of their length and now you're saying the Celtics improving in the paint doesn't solve their main problem? HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

According to you the Lakers won because of the refs. So my point is apt, the Celtics improved their size and have eased a deficiency.

What did the celtics do to improve your perceived weakness? Muahahahahaha!

Such is life.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from brndonthagreat. Show brndonthagreat's posts

getting shaq is a great addition to an upper echelon team. just ask steve nash and lebron james. its a reason he spent a grand total of 4 seasons with the heat before they cut bait. i think JO will be a better fit than shaq will.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]getting shaq is a great addition to an upper echelon team. just ask steve nash and lebron james. its a reason he spent a grand total of 4 seasons with the heat before they cut bait. i think JO will be a better fit than shaq will.
    Posted by brndonthagreat[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Brandon

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

[QUOTE]Let's see, Jermaine O'Neal, Shaq O'Neal, Von Wafer, and Delonte West. The Lakers meanwhile signed Steve Blake, Matt Barnes, and a 37-year old Theo Ratliff. HAHAHA!!! 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    Are you laughing at yourself at the keltics? OLD O'NEALS AND A NUT CASE. HA HA HA.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHAT HAS THE LOSING TEAM IN THE FINALS DONE TO TRY AND BEAT THE WINING TEAM???? : Andrew Bynum choosing to delay surgery and go to Africa to watch the World Cup will cost the Lakers home court advantage in the playoffs. And after the Lakers fail to defend their title this year, that will only reinforce the lessons of dedication and commitment.   Such is life. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE
    Like dedication and commitment to freethrows. Right, Ronda?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

OKC is an up and coming team.  I think this year's draft choice (Collison) should be  a little concern for the lakers.  We were last in the league in rebounding, and went out and got the two best 7 footers on the market.  Our bench scoring was weak, and we added West and Wafer, and re-signed Nate.
    I'd say we've done a lot to try to get back to the Finals........and you have Theo Ratliff.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Theo will be great, you'll see.

Celtics have done well in the off season. Miami is the wildcard in the East. I'm not sold on them yet, at least Wade now has some help again.

Echo the comments about OK City. Lakers fans here have attacked me when I've claimed they are our most serious threat in the West. This year will be their test, if they improve they're the real deal. If they go backwards then I wouldn't be concerned about them in the future.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Celtics' offseason aside, belittling the Lakers' moves seems foolish to me. I think it was successful however you choose to look at it - the opportunity to drop Mbenga, Powell and Farmar while adding Blake, Barnes and Ratliff is something any team would jump at.

That said, the Celtics' moves certainly didn't hurt them at all either.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

Flowbie

I think you will find that the title and purpose of this thread was to belittle the CELTICS offseason moves.

all that followed was the usual banter that follows when a trash-troll starts a thread.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHAT HAS THE LOSING TEAM IN THE FINALS DONE TO TRY AND BEAT THE WINING TEAM???? : Firstly, Bosh is hardly the player Gasol is and if you think so then relally have no cred. Second, Kobe dosen't guard Durant...Artest does, guess your wrong again. As for the rest, please, you shame the real Celtic fans. Stick to lacrosse kid.

Please make sense when you post, considering the vast amount of time it took you to respond.  What does Lacrosse have to do with this argument?

You took the bait, troll. I'm surprised, though.  It's usually one of the diehard trolls that responds, not the newcomers. Had to be sure you were trolling, sorry.

Note your post count.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]Celtics' offseason aside, belittling the Lakers' moves seems foolish to me. I think it was successful however you choose to look at it - the opportunity to drop Mbenga, Powell and Farmar while adding Blake, Barnes and Ratliff is something any team would jump at. That said, the Celtics' moves certainly didn't hurt them at all either.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

No question in my mind that LA got a bit deeper, a bit better.  But so did about four other teams in the NBA.  LA's increase is in direct proportion to that of the teams they will face.  I'm not saying their moves were reactionary but LA, like Boston, needs to be concerned about the Heat.  And Bosch plays Gasol about as well as any big in the game right now.

But yeah, LA actually appears to have improved.

Sections
Shortcuts