In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Terry is a very valuable player to have around. Don't forget it.  Crazy to dismiss him. He is nothing like Bradley or Lee.

[/QUOTE]

True. Terry in like 12-14 mins as Rondo's backup and 4-6 mins at SG is a very valuable player. I'd play him with Avery and Pierce b/c one can guard the best perimeter guard and the other can bring the ball up in a pinch if needed. Also that gives Green more mins with Rondo, which is more important for his game than it is for Pierce's.

Gassing Rondo at 38-42 mins and playing Terry over 12 mins at game at SG, at the expense of Lee/Avery isn't going to help this team. Of course the lack of a quality 10 rebound per game 6'10"+ PF/C to complement KG is the main issue, team goes nowhere w/o that.

[/QUOTE]

We have a 10 rebound player sitting on the bench getting about 18 minutes a game.

[/QUOTE]

Is he 6' 10" or taller with the ability to play Center? Nope. But I agree Sully needs like 26 mins a game. Seems Ainge wants to see how they roll with the starting lineup featuring Bass, now that Avery is back.

[/QUOTE]

Is Bass the 6 10 guy you are talking about,  Nope.  Is Bass the 10 rebound guy I am talking about ?  Yep.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: What have we learned?

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Terry is a very valuable player to have around. Don't forget it.  Crazy to dismiss him. He is nothing like Bradley or Lee.

[/QUOTE]

True. Terry in like 12-14 mins as Rondo's backup and 4-6 mins at SG is a very valuable player. I'd play him with Avery and Pierce b/c one can guard the best perimeter guard and the other can bring the ball up in a pinch if needed. Also that gives Green more mins with Rondo, which is more important for his game than it is for Pierce's.

Gassing Rondo at 38-42 mins and playing Terry over 12 mins at game at SG, at the expense of Lee/Avery isn't going to help this team. Of course the lack of a quality 10 rebound per game 6'10"+ PF/C to complement KG is the main issue, team goes nowhere w/o that.

[/QUOTE]

We have a 10 rebound player sitting on the bench getting about 18 minutes a game.

[/QUOTE]

Is he 6' 10" or taller with the ability to play Center? Nope. But I agree Sully needs like 26 mins a game. Seems Ainge wants to see how they roll with the starting lineup featuring Bass, now that Avery is back.

[/QUOTE]

Is Bass the 6 10 guy you are talking about,  Nope.  Is Bass the 10 rebound guy I am talking about ?  Yep.

[/QUOTE] I think you better try that one again!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If ur talking Bass as a 10 rebound guy than sorry man but your head is WAY up yer rear... Bass is a TERRIBLE rebounder.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

We need good play out of some of these trade pieces leading into the Jan. 15th mark.  May help the cards in our hand look better than they are.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No.

Terry is a complete waste of money.  terrible signing.  Terrible player.

needs to be traded for anything we can get ASAP.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] I think you better try that one again!!

[/QUOTE]

Yea I think maybe i got in a hurry.  Hell I don't even remember what I was thinking, other than Sully is the man and Bass aint.

Sections
Shortcuts