what HYPOCRISY, we slam the ray and esp DOC but giwe the pp a total pass?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: what HYPOCRISY, we slam the ray and esp DOC but giwe the pp a total pass?

I don't blame Ray or Pierce, Doc's another story.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I don't blame Ray, Pierce, Doc, or KG.  I blame Danny forgiving up earthier than adding pieces.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't blame Ray, Pierce, Doc, or KG.  I blame Danny forgiving up earthier than adding pieces.

It was over the moment the final buzzer of Game 7 of the 2010 Finals sounded.

Our Big 3 just got old.

[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, that was the Lakers 6th NBA FINALS appearence in 10 years winning....what 5!!  LMAO

Wewin

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to fbombfury's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, that was the Lakers 6th NBA FINALS appearence in 10 years winning....what 5!!  LMAO

Wewin

Unfortunately, that will be the last Finals appearance for the Lakers in the next 10-20 years.

Why?

Thanks, Jimmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
    Wrong kid!  Thanks for playing!!
    Rolling Smile

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

THE DUKE  .....and the Celtics are still ahead 9-3.....

Sections
Shortcuts