What I Wanted to Hear from Jeff Green

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: What I Wanted to Hear from Jeff Green

In Response to What I Wanted to Hear from Jeff Green:
    [QUOTE]http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/basketball/celtics/view.bg?articleid=1383144&srvc=rss There is more to Jeff Green than met the eyes of Celtics fans in the last few months of the 2010-11 season. “Yeah, man, you know a lot of people don’t know what I can really do,” he said. “In Oklahoma, I was kind of overshadowed by Kevin (Durant) and the way Russell (Westbrook) picked up, but, excuse my language, I can really (expletive) play. I can really play this game, man.” There is more to Jeff Green than met the eyes of Celtics fans in the last few months of the 2010-11 season. “Yeah, man, you know a lot of people don’t know what I can really do,” he said. “In Oklahoma, I was kind of overshadowed by Kevin (Durant) and the way Russell (Westbrook) picked up, but, excuse my language, I can really (expletive) play. I can really play this game, man.”
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Now that's worth repeatingLaughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

As long as he's not overpaid he'll be a great Celtic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I never doubted he could play.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Ask any NBA player and they'll tell you that they all got game. Mr Green you'll have that opportunity to show us in real time...whenever you players and owners come to your senses.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Sounds like someone bargaining for a big contract

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Karl,
    You are right on the money.  I wish he could have really played when he came over in Feb.  He was overshadowed by Ray, Kevin, Paul and even Baby when will he take charge and we are all waiting.