What is going to happen with Avery Bradley?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: What is going to happen with Avery Bradley?

In Response to Re: What is going to happen with Avery Bradley?:
    In Response to Re: What is going to happen with Avery Bradley? : The degree to which I amuse affects me is sub-zero (pun intended).  The uneducated and unintelligent and moronic crap that I have read here never ceases to amaze me.  Correcting people and setting them straight so that they can join the ranks whose IQ is at least at the level of some bad gas associated a pepperoni pizza that I had last Thurs night.... you were not posting here when someone challenged me to name a better point guard in the division than D West... the other point guards at the time were AI, Marbury, Jason Kidd, and Gilbert Arenas - or something like that.... so the coccoon wrapped regionalistic myopic poster basically looked in and could not look out and see that every point guard in the division and most in the league were better than Delonte West.  Hello   -  every point guard in the division was better than D West.... What you will find here is that the lowest common denominator is constantly available and challenged and finds offense to any indication that they might be incorrect and worse that they think they know all there is to know about players, the league, etc. but what they really know is what they hear from friends and posters here.   The rule of thumb here is say it enough and it is true especially when it could not be further from the truth.  The Wiz may have 3 point guards better than Rondo but in 2 years Rondo might not even be the best on his own roster. Just like ''Perkins is a borderline all-star' and that nobody gives Howard a better game but they were able to go and get two guys off the scrap heap with almost nothing left in the tank that are both better than Perk. As I said I cannot even begin to imagine how your thoughts affect my opinion, I will continue to express my opinion. What happens here quite often is I say things about a player that many in the national media and or anyone that has any level of objectivity can express and it is dismissed by everyone here and then...... eventually they come around and cannot begin to credit to anyone..... All of last season I wrote how Rondo costs their offense and is the only point guard perceived to be "great" and create pressure on his own offense at the same time.... nobody could understand how Rondo could be creating pressure on his own offense.  I even said that Rondo cost them the title because of his inability to make a 15 foot jumper and even create a remote threat that is one of the most basic fundamental skills of a good point guard.  Doc came out and said as much but there are no posters here that can possibly say that I was correct.  What they say instead is that there is nobody in the league that they would trade Rondo for and even more laughable Rondo "does what this team needs him to" as if not being able to shoot, finish, make jumpers, and make routine 3s, is something that point guards do on a regular basis. Idiot posters reminded me that it is not the job of a point guard to make jumpers as long as he can set up his teammates - I reminded them - well unless of course he is a good point guard. After the season Doc admitted that Rondo created a lot of pressure on the offense with his inability to make a jumper let alone being the worst ft shooter in the league. In the first Indiana Jones there is a scene where a guy displays some very cool sword skills and then the guy receives a bullet between the eyes..... I think you will find that quite often..... the teacher says... the test will be 100 questions.... one guy studies really hard, learns as much as possible, feels very confident going into the test - he answers the hundred questions and might get 5% wrong - final grade 95%... the rest of the posters know that there is going to be 100 questions on the test, they don't study, they hope that 70% of what they know will be on the test, get 10% of those that they know wrong because they are running out of time and they get a 63% on the test....... congratulations.... you have started posting to those that get 63% on the test and are trying to argue with the guy that gets the 95%....... 55 wins, admittedly tanking games, and conserving minutes until the playoffs.... year 5 of Rondo - he has had 24 years to do nothing but learn how to shoot and cannot shoot.... the positives do not outweigh the negatives..... he shows up to play for team USA and the best coach in the world says we cannot have 2 non shooters on the floor at the same time.... Tommy Heinsohn said last year that Chris Paul had 4 years of school and Rondo only played two at Kentucky so Rondo is way ahead of Rondo in terms of game and experience and skills and so on and so forth and after that interview posters raved about Tommy's comments.... when posed with the fact that Tommy was factually incorrect and that Paul only played two years at G Tech and only a little more than a year older than Rondo it was dismissed and idiots here said that they would not trade Rondo for anyone... lowest common denominator... Tommy Heinsohn thinks it is a great accomplisment to be able to properly pronounce other players names. Last year I posted that Westbrook is a superior player to Rondo and I was pounded... Coach K agrees....  Tommy Heinsohn once said that if Rondo could develop that in between - mid-range game he would be in the HOF in his 7th year.... it happened to be in a game where Westbrook made about 4 straight floaters in the lane to start the game and totally dominated the game - the posters on this forum responded that it was because Rondo was playing down to the competition and they were tanking games and saving minutes for the playoffs...... WELCOME ABOARD....  oh, and bring your A game... not stupid idiotic moronic uneducated opinions p.s. there are posters here that had both Al Jefferson and Perkins as perennial all-stars.... 15 years of NBA experience.... more DUIs and kids than all-star games.....
    Posted by TheDUDDER

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

DUDDER, after reading your post, i don't think our A game is good enough. We'll have to bring our A+ game. Great post, may not agree with all of it, but man you're good!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: What is going to happen with Avery Bradley? : I am not raining on any parades, I simply stated a fact - West's contract is not even guaranteed.  If he is in shape and focussed he will definitely make the team.  He will likely run the second unit and run the first unit at crunch time - let's just hope he doesn't skip his meds. You may or may not have heard of this new fangled idea - SCOUTING.  It is when a team has people on its' staff to evaluate players in college and around the globe.  By all accounts Bradley is an excellent on the ball defender, can't shoot a lick from the line, but does have some mid-range game.  He does not have innate point guard skills and is too small to effectively play the 2 especially since his jumper is suspect at best.  Are the scouting results going to simply be ignored and become moot and untrue because we have not seem him play yet?   By all accounts when Rondo was coming out, there was a notion that he could not shoot and was a bit immature and not coachable.... boy those scouts were way off - duh! SO PLEASE DON'T TELL WHAT I KNOW AND DON'T KNOW.  If Bradley had real game and was not a tweener, he would not have been around when the C's drafted him.  And for the very same reasons, that is why D West and T Allen were available when the Cs drafted them later in the first round. I think this team, healthy, has a legitimate shot to be a title contender.  Any reasonably significant injuries to any of the big 3 and they don't have much of a chance.  My guess is 55 wins with a lot of conservation of minutes for the big 3 and Shamaine O'Neal.  That means losses that nobody would expect but as a result of tanking games for the sake of being ready for the playoffs will happen.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

Man you are intelligent.  Have all the answers.  Why play the season,  you could probably tell us whats going to happen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: What is going to happen with Avery Bradley? : The degree to which I amuse affects me is sub-zero (pun intended).  The uneducated and unintelligent and moronic crap that I have read here never ceases to amaze me.  Correcting people and setting them straight so that they can join the ranks whose IQ is at least at the level of some bad gas associated a pepperoni pizza that I had last Thurs night.... you were not posting here when someone challenged me to name a better point guard in the division than D West... the other point guards at the time were AI, Marbury, Jason Kidd, and Gilbert Arenas - or something like that.... so the coccoon wrapped regionalistic myopic poster basically looked in and could not look out and see that every point guard in the division and most in the league were better than Delonte West.  Hello   -  every point guard in the division was better than D West.... What you will find here is that the lowest common denominator is constantly available and challenged and finds offense to any indication that they might be incorrect and worse that they think they know all there is to know about players, the league, etc. but what they really know is what they hear from friends and posters here.   The rule of thumb here is say it enough and it is true especially when it could not be further from the truth.  The Wiz may have 3 point guards better than Rondo but in 2 years Rondo might not even be the best on his own roster. Just like ''Perkins is a borderline all-star' and that nobody gives Howard a better game but they were able to go and get two guys off the scrap heap with almost nothing left in the tank that are both better than Perk. As I said I cannot even begin to imagine how your thoughts affect my opinion, I will continue to express my opinion. What happens here quite often is I say things about a player that many in the national media and or anyone that has any level of objectivity can express and it is dismissed by everyone here and then...... eventually they come around and cannot begin to credit to anyone..... All of last season I wrote how Rondo costs their offense and is the only point guard perceived to be "great" and create pressure on his own offense at the same time.... nobody could understand how Rondo could be creating pressure on his own offense.  I even said that Rondo cost them the title because of his inability to make a 15 foot jumper and even create a remote threat that is one of the most basic fundamental skills of a good point guard.  Doc came out and said as much but there are no posters here that can possibly say that I was correct.  What they say instead is that there is nobody in the league that they would trade Rondo for and even more laughable Rondo "does what this team needs him to" as if not being able to shoot, finish, make jumpers, and make routine 3s, is something that point guards do on a regular basis. Idiot posters reminded me that it is not the job of a point guard to make jumpers as long as he can set up his teammates - I reminded them - well unless of course he is a good point guard. After the season Doc admitted that Rondo created a lot of pressure on the offense with his inability to make a jumper let alone being the worst ft shooter in the league. In the first Indiana Jones there is a scene where a guy displays some very cool sword skills and then the guy receives a bullet between the eyes..... I think you will find that quite often..... the teacher says... the test will be 100 questions.... one guy studies really hard, learns as much as possible, feels very confident going into the test - he answers the hundred questions and might get 5% wrong - final grade 95%... the rest of the posters know that there is going to be 100 questions on the test, they don't study, they hope that 70% of what they know will be on the test, get 10% of those that they know wrong because they are running out of time and they get a 63% on the test....... congratulations.... you have started posting to those that get 63% on the test and are trying to argue with the guy that gets the 95%....... 55 wins, admittedly tanking games, and conserving minutes until the playoffs.... year 5 of Rondo - he has had 24 years to do nothing but learn how to shoot and cannot shoot.... the positives do not outweigh the negatives..... he shows up to play for team USA and the best coach in the world says we cannot have 2 non shooters on the floor at the same time.... Tommy Heinsohn said last year that Chris Paul had 4 years of school and Rondo only played two at Kentucky so Rondo is way ahead of Rondo in terms of game and experience and skills and so on and so forth and after that interview posters raved about Tommy's comments.... when posed with the fact that Tommy was factually incorrect and that Paul only played two years at G Tech and only a little more than a year older than Rondo it was dismissed and idiots here said that they would not trade Rondo for anyone... lowest common denominator... Tommy Heinsohn thinks it is a great accomplisment to be able to properly pronounce other players names. Last year I posted that Westbrook is a superior player to Rondo and I was pounded... Coach K agrees....  Tommy Heinsohn once said that if Rondo could develop that in between - mid-range game he would be in the HOF in his 7th year.... it happened to be in a game where Westbrook made about 4 straight floaters in the lane to start the game and totally dominated the game - the posters on this forum responded that it was because Rondo was playing down to the competition and they were tanking games and saving minutes for the playoffs...... WELCOME ABOARD....  oh, and bring your A game... not stupid idiotic moronic uneducated opinions p.s. there are posters here that had both Al Jefferson and Perkins as perennial all-stars.... 15 years of NBA experience.... more DUIs and kids than all-star games.....
    Posted by TheDUDDER

And Perk will be flipping burgers?   I can quote you on that can't I?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

There's a bigger chance of Andrew Bynum flipping burgers than Perkins. From what Phil Jackson is saying, it looks like the Lakers will be handling Bynum as if he's 38 years old. lol

Sections
Shortcuts