What is the latest with Shaq?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: What is the latest with Shaq?

In Response to Re: What is the latest with Shaq?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What is the latest with Shaq? : Latest that I have heard is practice on Friday and then reinjure it against the Heat on Sunday.... then day to day until the ECF.... then well it won't matter because well after game 7 against the Heat, the Cs will start their longest offseason they have had since the BIG 3 were brought together......
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Why are their so many miami trolls no this board? What sad lives they must lead. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What is the latest with Shaq? : Latest that I have heard is practice on Friday and then reinjure it against the Heat on Sunday.... then day to day until the ECF.... then well it won't matter because well after game 7 against the Heat, the Cs will start their longest offseason they have had since the BIG 3 were brought together......
    Posted b...  y TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

You  are so sure of the Heat winning..  how a bout a little wager to back up your hot air... I think the Celts will win the series....   so if celts win   then you dont write anything about Rondo on this board ///   no remarks no sarcasm,  no degredation just no worda about Rondo at all....  for 6 months....    If the heat win I will not say a word about you on this board , no insults, no pointing out your inconsistancies or making fun of your stupid insistance that Devin Harris would be better for the Celtics than Rondo, or poining out that your father in law must be a vary patient and polite man indeed to put up with your condescending and idiotic analogies  to explain NBA playoff basketball,,,  lol  poor guy...    anyway, I will go cold turkey on all dudder refereces on this board....    no matter how stupid your posts.....  I will hold it all inside for six months,     

But here is another prediction...   you will ignore this challenge just like the other similar challenges you have ignored...   because you are so full of BS and  you really do get pleasure of puking your drivvle all over this board....   and can't bear to think of a day without expressing your twisted man love/hatred of  Rondo.      Because this challenge / wager is REAL and you are a Phoney       a fake a fraud,,,       

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from alchow00. Show alchow00's posts

This proves that you're troll, not a fan!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

I heard his workout today is jumping up and down on Dudder's speed bag with his bad leg....if dudder survives, then Shaq will be a go! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

YEsterday Ainge said Shaq couldnt give us 12 mins, dont know when he'll be able to play... then I read all this stuff about Shaq practicing today (Friday) to see if hes ready to play Sunday..

So much BS being thrown around by the Celtics that Im corta convincing myself Shaq is done for the season.

This soap opera has already surpassed the one the Celtics dreamed up for KG 2 years ago.. Each comment is couched.... He may... He might... Maybe if... ITs possible but... hes progressing but... We feel good but..

WHat they should say is Shaq is progressing slowly and its anyones guess if he'll recover in time to help us this season.

Stop the BS!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

"All right Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up."

shaq will not just go quietly into the night. he'll have his fling. let's keep our fingers crossed that his strategically timed emergence is as significant as danny's expectations.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]YEsterday Ainge said Shaq couldnt give us 12 mins, dont know when he'll be able to play... then I read all this stuff about Shaq practicing today (Friday) to see if hes ready to play Sunday.. So much BS being thrown around by the Celtics that Im corta convincing myself Shaq is done for the season. This soap opera has already surpassed the one the Celtics dreamed up for KG 2 years ago.. Each comment is couched.... He may... He might... Maybe if... ITs possible but... hes progressing but... We feel good but.. WHat they should say is Shaq is progressing slowly and its anyones guess if he'll recover in time to help us this season. Stop the BS!
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

I agree with many of our comments and definitely find it very similar to KG's injury a couple of years ago.   We can only hope that Shaq will be able to give us a few minutes a game during the next series, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play for the remainder of the season.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from richardkc. Show richardkc's posts

Afraid of SHAQ dudder???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beemrdon52. Show beemrdon52's posts

I saw Shaq a couple days ago in Sudbury. He told me that he was through. He said that he was going to call Sheed today to offer him his jersey and that he was working for the Sherriff's dept in Worcester as a special deputy. He also renewed his contract with IcyHot. Shaq told me that IcyHot works great except on calf muscles but he won't say that on TV.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

From boston. com today

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/extras/celtics_blog/

Not sure that I believe it, but I suppose that we can be optimistic about this.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I have a feeling he's going to play game 1. I think the C's staff is trying to keep Miami guessing regarding Shaq's status. Fortunately the C's swept N.Y and Shaq and the other players have had time to rest and heal. The C's are now ready to take it to the Heat. Prediction: the C's in 6.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]I have a feeling he's going to play game 1. I think the C's staff is trying to keep Miami guessing regarding Shaq's status. Fortunately the C's swept N.Y and Shaq and the other players have had time to rest and heal. The C's are now ready to take it to the Heat. Prediction: the C's in 6.

Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

Thats what I think as well..they want Miami to keep guessing. I also questioned the way Miami played their last game against the Sixers, I think their coach did not wanted to expose much for the Celtics to see in that last game. They played too slow in my opinion to be themselves..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

What's latest with Shaq? he's gotten even fatter and slower that's what the latest is with the Fhat Daddy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

LOL @ lakersavenger Laughing

According to Danny Ainge he may be ready, although anyone with common sense knows that it would take Shaq until the 2013 season to get back into game shape, and by then he will have diabetes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

See KG circa 2009.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

The last I heard Snaq and other satellites were still circling earth!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]The last I heard Snaq and other satellites were still circling earth!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Last I heard, Kobe actually did sodimized a woman.

Shaquille O'Neal practiced on both Thursday and Friday but there is still no definitive timetable for his return.

"Maybe (game) one, maybe two but I do think he’ll play," said coach Doc Rivers. "I guess he’s done some stuff with (trainer) Eddie (Lacerte). Eddie’s more confident that he’ll play." This is a positive update, but as usual Celtics' fans are left in a holding pattern as we await Shaq's postseason debut.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]That is old news...
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

One hour ago is old news?  Jeesh my bad... I'll try and be quicker with my info. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Snaq just been seen circling over Japan. Rumor has it they are gonna use his fat *** to plug the broken reactor!

Sections
Shortcuts