What Lakers Can Learn From Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Re: What Lakers Can Learn From Bruins

In Response to Re: What Lakers Can Learn From Bruins:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Lakers Can Learn From Bruins : The Lakers have ruled basketball for last decade and that's all that matters here. What the hecks is the sporting world anyway? The WNBA is part of the sporting world and those queens can beat your record and the Bruins combined for titles just like that queen down south beat your behinds.
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

Still waiting?? What do you have against hockey?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Lakers Can Learn From Bruins : The sporting world meaning 7 titles in the past 9 1/2 years. This is the only city where all 4 major sports teams have won titles in any 6 year period. Hey at least tip your hat and say that we have nothing to complain about now.
    Posted by jaytf25[/QUOTE]
    Nope, Patriots moved before any titles were won in Boston. They don't count any more than the Rams title in St Louis don't count for us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Lakers Can Learn From Bruins : Apparently he loves women's sports, maybe that's the Latino in him.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

And what you said is the Archie Bunker in you. Nuff said.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

Hockey  :(  UGH!!!!

I never watch golf, hockey, Nascar, baseball.

I stick with the best sport available--basketball!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Lakers Can Learn From Bruins : And what you said is the Archie Bunker in you. Nuff said.

Archie Bunker, huh? Man, you're old! lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Lakers Can Learn From Bruins : Archie Bunker, huh? Man, you're old! lol
    Posted by 21st[/QUOTE]

So are the Boston Celtic titles. They go back further than Arch. Thanks for helping me my point about Laker dominance in the 30 years, people don't remember the bikini era.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Lakers Can Learn From Bruins : So are the Boston Celtic titles. They go back further than Arch. Thanks for helping me my point about Laker dominance in the 30 years, people don't remember the bikini era.

Laker dominance the last 30 years and still 1 short of 17?Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Lakers Can Learn From Bruins : Lebron will be eliminating the Celtics for the foreseeable future. That has to be hard on all Celtic fans.
    Posted by koberulz[/QUOTE]
    Come again!  Your team couldn't win a regular season game against them at all, not to mention you couldn't win one playoff game against the Mavs. Your forseeable future ain't so bright either. 

Sections
Shortcuts