What phenomena will be bigger in a year, LINSANITY or TEBOWMANIA?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

What phenomena will be bigger in a year, LINSANITY or TEBOWMANIA?

i'm going with the tebow thing but lin should make a mark in the upcoming playoffs. when your second string qb shows up on a private jet to a packed presss conference and holds court for an hour, you have mastered the pop culture thing. the man is a force of nature!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Re: What phenomena will be bigger in a year, LINSANITY or TEBOWMANIA?

In Response to What phenomena will be bigger in a year, LINSANITY or TEBOWMANIA?:
    i'm going with the tebow thing but lin should make a mark in the upcoming playoffs. when your second string qb shows up on a private jet to a packed presss conference and holds court for an hour, you have mastered the pop culture thing. the man is a force of nature!
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER

Who cares....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: What phenomena will be bigger in a year, LINSANITY or TEBOWMANIA?

In Response to What phenomena will be bigger in a year, LINSANITY or TEBOWMANIA?:
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER

I would imagine that if the Knicks go far in the playoffs Linsanity will be alive again in NY.  It is NY after all where everything is magnified.  If Tim Tebow is good and replaces Sanchez sometimes during the season, he will be even bigger than Lin.  We still have to see how this works out when the football season begins. 

Sections
Shortcuts