What the Celts Don't Want

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy. Show celticsboy's posts

Re: What the Celts Don't Want

In Response to What the Celts Don't Want:
    [QUOTE]Play against Dwight Howard and Derrick Rose in the playoffs. The #2 seed will be a blessing in disguise. No way will the Knicks beat the Celts and the Celts can beat the Heat.  The Celts don't have Perk anymore. Winning 4 games against the Magic in the playoffs just became harder to do. On the other hand Derrick Rose is also a handful and the Bulls are playing well right now. Either way it's best the Celts only play one of them in the playoffs. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You did say that you would stop posting on here if that Stiff, no good worthless, low IQ but just brute force of a player Kendrick Perkins got traded correct?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceItic. Show kyceItic's posts

In Response to Re: What the Celts Don't Want:
    [QUOTE]In Response to What the Celts Don't Want : You did say that you would stop posting on here if that Stiff, no good worthless, low IQ but just brute force of a player Kendrick Perkins got traded correct?
    Posted by celticsboy[/QUOTE]

You a racist, boy? Kendrick Perkins' a z z too black for ya?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the Celts Don't Want : Why are you accusing me having a blow-up doll? Do you have proof? Have you been to my room or house?  Tell us, victorlee 1 2 3 4, how come you know a lot about the life of Celtic fans? Do you study Celtic fans for a living?

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to What the Celts Don't Want:
    [QUOTE]Play against Dwight Howard and Derrick Rose in the playoffs. The #2 seed will be a blessing in disguise. No way will the Knicks beat the Celts and the Celts can beat the Heat.  The Celts don't have Perk anymore. Winning 4 games against the Magic in the playoffs just became harder to do. On the other hand Derrick Rose is also a handful and the Bulls are playing well right now. Either way it's best the Celts only play one of them in the playoffs. 

Let me see, first you said that getting the #1 seed was the easiest way to a championship. Now it's no#2 seed thats easiest. Then, Rondo had been working hard in the off season on his jumper but now his jumper woes are a cunning plan to give rondo more experience shooting at the death come playoff time.

Lastly the Lakers would win a max of 52 games this season....how's that working for ya?!

Surely the dumbest poster on this board!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the Celts Don't Want : You really expecting me to say the Lakers will win 60 games this season? 

Pathetic response!!  You're making real Celtic fans look bad!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The two seed is mot the end of the world. The 3 seed is.

Philly plays us REALLY tough and then back to back raod series vs. Heat and Bulls would be too draining.

The 2 seed and 3rd best record in the NBA I can live with.

The 3 seed and 5th-7th best record would be a death blow.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If the Celtics play well the seed does not matter. If Shaq were to come back playing as well as he did the first two months.  We will walk through the first two rounds. If JON comes back as a contributor and uses his six fouls aggressively we will go on and win the championship.

The only problem is the huge ifs the O'Neals are and counting on them.  We see no evidence at this time that we can.

I predict if they don't come back soon another major injury will hit a key player. The play is rough and our guys are overextended.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rico,
    What are you trying to say?  The 2012 line up we could care less about right now.

Read the posts on the thread and try to make comments about them.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Yes, and Rico is the chief Celtics troll!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Never answered my question:
    If you are a Kentucky fan, how happy can you be that bandwagon Rick Pitino is now coaching your arch-rival school?

And where is the picture of him at Kentucky?  Since your avatar is very upsetting to some of us on here??

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the Celts Don't Want : To some of us????? To you. Ididn't know you were so sensitive but I understand it happens with age. Don't worry I'll change it soon just because you said so, I have to respect my elders. Just because you say it I'll change it and when you say hop on one feet and roll over I'll do it to. Being a Celtics fan and a proud Puertorican That is why I chose the picture, Like I said Pitino is the Puerto Rico National team coach. Pass the page and stop living in the pass.
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

NO, you said you were a fan of Kentucky AND he coaches the PR National Team.  He hasn't coached either one in a while, so why do WE (there are many of us) have to look at that picture of one of the worst eras in Celtics history? How about a Pitino at Providence picture.  We all LIKED him then.

Good luck to your PR National Team, but we have Coach K.  And you have NO chance!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]That is what everybody thought in 2004 and my little proud island which you can fit in the USA a few hundred times and with a population of about 4.5 million people embarrass the USA dream team 92 - 73 to be the first, if I'm not wrong to beat the USA professional players against young amateur kids. Biggest highlight in sports history for our country. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/olympics_2004/basketball/3567344.stm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdeuZPE3uCA By the way I'm changing my avatar because you say so. I root for USA after Puerto Rico.
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

2004?  Talk about living in the past!!

Sections
Shortcuts