What will be the Asiking price for Asik?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

What will be the Asiking price for Asik?

Hate to say it, but Love seems like a very, very realistic possibility.  Methinks a deal would have to include our lotto pick this year, plus our 2015 pick from LAC, plus Sully, and plus the necessary crap contracts to make the numbers work.  At the end of the day, we'd trade an over-rated pick for an upgrade at PF- which I'm still not quite sure is a wise move.

THE NEXT STEP IS TO GET A RIM PROTECTOR.  What would Houston want for Asik?  If we'll need to break the bank for Love, I doubt Danny's gonna overpay for a guy who got torched by Lamarcus Aldridge.  I don't think Danny will give HOU a draft pick, and HOU already said it doesn't want Bass.  Will a deal with HOU have to include Jeff Green?  If so, trading Green wouldn't hurt that bad.  I'm sure the C's would just turn around and draft TJ Warren.  But why would HOU want Green if they already have Parsons?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: What will be the Asiking price for Asik?

In response to MitchUnderpants' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hate to say it, but Love seems like a very, very realistic possibility.  Methinks a deal would have to include our lotto pick this year, plus our 2015 pick from LAC, plus Sully, and plus the necessary crap contracts to make the numbers work.  At the end of the day, we'd trade an over-rated pick for an upgrade at PF- which I'm still not quite sure is a wise move.

THE NEXT STEP IS TO GET A RIM PROTECTOR.  What would Houston want for Asik?  If we'll need to break the bank for Love, I doubt Danny's gonna overpay for a guy who got torched by Lamarcus Aldridge.  I don't think Danny will give HOU a draft pick, and HOU already said it doesn't want Bass.  Will a deal with HOU have to include Jeff Green?  If so, trading Green wouldn't hurt that bad.  I'm sure the C's would just turn around and draft TJ Warren.  But why would HOU want Green if they already have Parsons?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Asik and Parsons for Green works money-wise, but they won't do that.  HOU is trying to get Melo, so unless we want to trade Rondo..........................we'll have to wait until the Melo saga unfolds.....AGAIN!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Seems like if the C's want a rim protector than they're going to have to trade Jeff Green.  So out of all of the teams that have expressed interest in Green/have a need for Green...which one's have a rim protector to spare?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Easy ... help Rockets get Melo!

3 way (simple) trade (would have to be two separate trades:

BOS:Omer Asik

ORL: Jeremy Lin

HOU: Pierce TPE, 2015 Clippers 1st, Jameer Nelson (N-G contract)

Vitor's contract is confusing. If next year's 2M in non-guarenteed ( I think it is) then the Celtics could offer Bogans & Vitor if they wanted to make this more of a multi-team blockbuster.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Vitor's contract is confusing. If next year's 2M in non-guarenteed ( I think it is) then the Celtics could offer Bogans & Vitor if they wanted to make this more of a multi-team blockbuster.

[/QUOTE]
     You are right that they want to lose his contract.  I don't see Orlando taking Lin, they are rebuilding and he sucks.  I bet they would do it for KO, with the TPE to make the money work.  They don't want bass, don't need green... so we are going to have to give up something.  I don't know if I would want that, but that might be what it takes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you think anyone really wants Faux Hawk , El Hombre' INVISIBLE', or is he included for salary matching purposes? I think there's as much a chance he's not in the NBA next year as there is he actually plays again!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

You cannot trade a TPE.  The C's can take back more $ then they ship out by using the TPE, but it cannot be traded.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Another Lin trade...aint happening.  He's worth more to Houston than any other team due to the China connection.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to fl+adam,'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

You cannot trade a TPE.  The C's can take back more $ then they ship out by using the TPE, but it cannot be traded.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I think that's right.   It's very confusing to read.  While they don't specifically say you cannot trade a TPE, it remains unclear to me.  But, I think previous research indicated it cannot be traded.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to fl+adam,'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I think that's right.   It's very confusing to read.  While they don't specifically say you cannot trade a TPE, it remains unclear to me.  But, I think previous research indicated it cannot be traded.....

[/QUOTE]
    Yes, that is right.  I meant they would use the tpe to be able to get asik, who counts for 8mil against the cap, for KO, who counts for like 1.5.  Without it the trade could not happen.  It also means he could come over for just a pick.  #17 for Asik?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

Now that is correct.  Maybe we all on the forum needs to list "Using part of TPE" on the boston side for trade proposals, at least it would be a little more clear to all.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

What about this:

Celtics trade pick #17, use their TPE, and send a filler (Bogans?)

Houston trades pick #25 and Asik

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

Is very clear to me...