What Will Happen In Game 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: What Will Happen In Game 2

In Response to Re: What Will Happen In Game 2:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Will Happen In Game 2 : The score 29 to 16 over the remainder of the game the Heat surrendered 4 points of that lead.  Had they played defense in the second half the way they did in the first half it would have been much like the last regular season game, 100 to 77........
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Maybe the Celtics played better in the second half - think of that one, smart guy? 

I don't mind you criticizing the way we played - we were terrible, but GET REAL - COASTED????????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Ha,

The Heat don't have to do anything differently, the Celtics just have stop the hero ball crap, pass the ball crisply, stay aggressive, and the Heat will lose.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Will Happen In Game 2 : Maybe the Celtics played better in the second half - think of that one, smart guy?  I don't mind you criticizing the way we played - we were terrible, but GET REAL - COASTED????????
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Hey Hedley take your Hedley out of your bum bum and go back and see that the word coasted appears in the post that was in response to my post where the poster agreed with me - coasted is in none of my posts.... get your reader to go back and read it back to you........  the responder to my post used the word coasted when he / she was agreeing with me.......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Will Happen In Game 2 : The score 29 to 16 over the remainder of the game the Heat surrendered 4 points of that lead.  Had they played defense in the second half the way they did in the first half it would have been much like the last regular season game, 100 to 77........
    and this would be the definition of the word coasted, which the heat clearly did in game 1

maybe game 2 will be different and good luck to the C's

but LETS GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Will Happen In Game 2 : Hey Hedley take your Hedley out of your bum bum and go back and see that the word coasted appears in the post that was in response to my post where the poster agreed with me - coasted is in none of my posts.... get your reader to go back and read it back to you........  the responder to my post used the word coasted when he / she was agreeing with me.......

and when you can't make your point, insult!!

the heat did NOT coast, is that what you're saying now - just trying to get it straight oh omnicient one!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Does anyone have any guesses as to Dud's real allegiance?  It is clear that he is anti-Celtic, but every year, he seems to support who ever the Celtics are playing. Maybe he is that guy that we read about, that loves to pull wings off of butterfies. Maybe he has no team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Will Happen In Game 2 : and when you can't make your point, insult!! the heat did NOT coast, is that what you're saying now - just trying to get it straight oh omnicient one!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

I had already made my point.... and the word has an S in it, get your reader to look it up....

the last two times they played they lost by an average of 17 points and the games were over early on...... when the Cs do that it is called coasting and flipping the switch and turning it on and off whenever they want but when it happens to them.... well I guess it simply doesn't.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Relax...C's just got welcomed to the REAL playoffs. New York ws not enough to wake them up. They will step it up for game 2. They will play better D out of the gate and this will change the result of the 1st quarter in game 2. I don't know if they will win game 2 but it will be a close game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

one thing i got wrong....

Expect NOT to see shaq...(Dont know what i was thinking...i totally forgot we have 3 days rest after game 2 and doc will look at that the most even if shaq is ready he wants to be 100% sure)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Looking at the positives:

Miami played probably their best basketball, the C's their worst. For the C's, all of their stars where absent except Allen and yet we lost by 9 miserable points!!!! ..they should be able to address the issues and if they do, they should beat Miami without a problem...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]one thing i got wrong.... Expect NOT to see shaq...(Dont know what i was thinking...i totally forgot we have 3 days rest after game 2 and doc will look at that the most even if shaq is ready he wants to be 100% sure)
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]
    i personally think that is the smart move by doc

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Will Happen In Game 2 : I had already made my point.... and the word has an S in it, get your reader to look it up.... the last two times they played they lost by an average of 17 points and the games were over early on...... when the Cs do that it is called coasting and flipping the switch and turning it on and off whenever they want but when it happens to them.... well I guess it simply doesn't.....

Nope, you didn't!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Will Happen In Game 2 : i personally think that is the smart move by doc
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]
    i agree its a very smart move on docs part if he chooses it! better to be 100 % sure that shaq will be good to go!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Boston wins game 2. Goes on to win the series.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]Jones will not have a game like that again Wade will continue to have to score that many Bench production 23 points.....best so far. Delonte and Green better offensively. O'Neal 9pts. 3 rebs. not bad either as opposed to Perkins 2pts. 6 rebounds and not seeing the floor the last 5 minutes of the game in OKC. Rondo will be better I think Paul will be pissed We win this one......
    Posted by terrrapin[/QUOTE]
    godness, gracious! how can you expect for anyone to be able to read your post! I tried several times and gave up!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

why are peple engaging with Dud the racist who HATES the Celtics?? You are giving a small disgusting sad man the negative attention he craves in his miserable life.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Instead of the Dudder you should the Doubter....

Sections
Shortcuts