WHAT WILL OCCUR FIRST, GREEN WITH ANOTHER ASSIST OR MURPH WITH A FIELD GOAL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

WHAT WILL OCCUR FIRST, GREEN WITH ANOTHER ASSIST OR MURPH WITH A FIELD GOAL?

just amazing that neither of these guys would run into one of these after 5-6 games now! wow.. green had one last night.. his first!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Re: WHAT WILL OCCUR FIRST, GREEN WITH AN ASSIST OR MURPH WITH A FIELD GOAL?

In Response to WHAT WILL OCCUR FIRST, GREEN WITH AN ASSIST OR MURPH WITH A FIELD GOAL?:
    [QUOTE]just amazing that neither of these guys would run into one of these after 5-6 games now! 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Grow up man!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: WHAT WILL OCCUR FIRST, GREEN WITH AN ASSIST OR MURPH WITH A FIELD GOAL?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to WHAT WILL OCCUR FIRST, GREEN WITH AN ASSIST OR MURPH WITH A FIELD GOAL? : Grow up man!
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]i like both guys but inconvenient truths cant just be swept under the rug! is this the night green gets that assist and murph runs into a field goal? i am betting green will luck into an assist esp since he will be in the post and can hit pierce cutting to the basket! or even better, i can see green hitting murphy cutting to the basket!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Green is going to throw a pass to Murph tonight and get a assist when Murph knocks down the three ball.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

...or a thread from you with staying power. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: WHAT WILL OCCUR FIRST, GREEN WITH AN ASSIST OR MURPH WITH A FIELD GOAL?:
    [QUOTE]...or a thread from you with staying power. 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]is that suppose to be some kind of insult? some do, some don't.. i don't initiate to break records.. if only 2 respond, that's cool! i often check  out threads without commenting....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

wow... GREEN WITH ONE ASSIST last night! u dont think other teams know to just crowd him for he's not going to make a pass? passing does not hurt...

Sections
Shortcuts