What would the Celtics be like if they had drafted Noah instead of Jeff Green?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

What would the Celtics be like if they had drafted Noah instead of Jeff Green?

Was curious to what you think your Celtics would be like if you had drafted Joakim Noah instead of Jeff Green?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Re: What would the Celtics be like if they had drafted Noah instead of Jeff Green?

In response to nyjetssucc's comment:

In response to dirty52's comment:

[QUOTE]

Was curious to what you think your Celtics would be like if you had drafted Joakim Noah instead of Jeff Green?

Are you high or what?

The C's didn't draft Green

[/QUOTE]

Yes they did

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_NBA_draft

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: What would the Celtics be like if they had drafted Noah instead of Jeff Green?

THE DUKE   I have to agree....they did draft Green...and then they traded him for Ray....which, in turn, resulted in KG agreeing to the trade to Boston.....

if it had been Noah.....I'm not sure it all works out like it did.....although, It surely could have happened.....

Looing back on it....I think I would've been happier right now with Noah over Green.....but that's just me...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Seriously?

If the Celts didn't trade that #5 pick then there would be no Ray Allen!

No Ray means no KG and no championship in 2008.

+1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

THE DUKE   I have to agree....they did draft Green...and then they traded him for Ray....which, in turn, resulted in KG agreeing to the trade to Boston.....

if it had been Noah.....I'm not sure it all works out like it did.....although, It surely could have happened.....

Looing back on it....I think I would've been happier right now with Noah over Green.....but that's just me...

You also have to consider how it would change the Bulls and the rest of the conference in future drafts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

this may be one of the dumbest threads ever. lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

we drafted green for seattle.  if we had drafted noah, it would have been for seattle, and then okc would not have needed to trade for a center (perk).  end of discussion.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

Well I will say if you go back to the past to find out don't F anything up because it could have serious repercussions on future events...like Big Baby never being born..er, uh I mean being drafted in Round 2.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:

Im with you!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

No , this thread is intelligent compared to some of the others here

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No , this thread is intelligent compared to some of the others here

[/QUOTE]

Like the thread about SI's top 100 ballers?

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

How about some of the trade proposals that are pretty far fetched

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

we wouldn't have a ring as others have pointed out. not the sharpest "What if" question ever posed

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

In response to nyjetssucc's comment:

[QUOTE]

Actually we did and traded that pick for Ray Allen. Noah would have been interesting though, but kind of a mute point becasue we had Perk at the time and Danny needed to obtain Ray to get KG.

Are you high or what?

The C's didn't draft Green

[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

This what-if doesn't really make much sense, but wasting your time hating on it and calling the poster stupid is ... stupid.

Having said that ... what if the Celtics took Asik instead of J.R. Giddens. Imagine Asik under the tutelage of Garnett for four/five years. Perk for Green trade would have still happened and the last three years we would have had a solid (& improving) backup Center. He could have been that push to get us past the Heat in '12