What would you prefer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

What would you prefer

We have Doc Rivers They have Eddie Jordan, Bernie Bickerstaff and Mike Brown.

What coachwould you rather have?

Our Bench consists of such talents as Jason Terry, Courtney Lee, Brandon Bass, Jeff Green, Chris Wilcox, Leandro Barbosa and Darko Milicic.

There Bench cosists of Ebankrupt, Jodie lookin pretty bleak Meeks, Steve 3rd string Blake Chris Du "nothing" hon, Antwan Jamisold, Not that Jordan Hill and nobody else worht mentioning.

I'm going to test Mr. Bloggety/Bynum Zero here. Here is the challenge Bloggety, What coach and what bench would you rather have?

If you don't choose Doc and our bench all you do is prove to this whole board how stupid you are. If you ask Kobe he'd rather have Doc Rivers and he's rather have that bench.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: What would you prefer

Why bait the trolls, the LA fans are obviously ignorant, childish and absolute losers with small pathetic lives...

If you noticed I refuse to respond to a thing they say, I pretend the ignore button is still there b/c the trolls are not worth the time to type responses to. I suggest everyone else follow that advice until those classless babies have nobody to talk to or BDC does its job (which will apparently never happen).

17 to 16 is all that matters, the LA trolls know this, they know they remain #2

I don't believe LA will have the chemistry, youth, bench or coaching smarts to win a title this year and tie Boston, but there is hardly any point in slinging mud like idiot teens until a serious chunk of the season is underway

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Well that joker has been saying how easy it will be all year and I've thrown the facts at him and he continues to suggest I'm clueless. Well this isn't really baiting him it's a chance to see if there is any hope for him. Anybody, any fan in there right mind of any team would choose Doc and our bench over the alternative. It's basic NBA knowledge and common sense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

of course

and any idiot would want our bench over LA's, Rondo over Nash and Pierce over Artest

But they'd also want Dwight over KG, Gasol over Bass and Kobe over Lee

so around and around you'll go in a circle

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Well bloggety you proved how dub you are. Thank you. The question had to do with the benches and the coaches and either you misunderstood the question which I don't believe could be possible or you think your smarter than everyone else. hate to break it to you. You are not. If you asked Kobe who he'd rather have as the coach of the Lakers he'd even say Doc. Come on man do you have any clue at all? The Lakers were picked the last two years to go to the finals. What happened. They got smoked in the second round two straight years. Why? Two years ago they had a good team Dallas simply wanted it more. last year they had no bench and it showed. OKC's second unit Hardin or not is far superior to the Lakers and so is Boston's. You could make the aregument that te Celtics have a better coach and bench than the Heat.

Thanks for proving my point and to everyone that your every bit the idiot I thought you were. Thanks for playing.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

You mean like these experts that had the Fakers #1 until 5 game loosing streak going into the play offs..These experts had Chicago and Spurs as the favorites going into the play offs

http://unassistedsports.com/2010-2011-nba-power-rankings/ 

they picked Dallas to choke, but that team won it all..(sweeping a certain team along the way)....so much for the experts..they also picked Orlando and Boston fighting for the finals...

Are your "experts" any better qualified..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

My post is about preference not trades. I'd prefer to own a mansion, but I own a simple house. What coach would you prefer to have if you could simply choose? What bench would you want you prefer if you could simply choose? This where your dumb. That's all I asked. I never mentioned trades or caps or anything. I'm testing your basic knowledge of basketball and guess what you miserably failed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Bloggety you've done it you have proven to be the stupidest person I have ever dealt with here. And I dealt with Greenkiller and Martinisipper so that says alot. This was a this or that choice and you still found a way to look stupid. Clippers weren't mentioned. Phil Jackson who never picked the grocereies like red did was also not mentioned. This was Laker current coaches v Doc and the Celtics bench v Lakers bench. Congratulations on your stupidity. I hope you get a handicap plaque for your car as you are obviously mentally challenged. Good luck with that. Doing great. Awesome.

Sections
Shortcuts