What's it like getting out of the second round?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

What's it like getting out of the second round?

First off, Congratulations to the Celtics. taking the world champions to 7 games, leading until the fourth quarter, all in the stronger Eastern conference. 

My question is I've forggoten what it's like to get out of the second round? My beloved lakers have only won one game in the second round the last two years. I wish they had the heart of the Celtics.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

Re: What's it like getting out of the second round?

In Response to What's it like getting out of the second round?:
    [QUOTE]First off, Congratulations to the Celtics. taking the world champions to 7 games, leading until the fourth quarter, all in the stronger Eastern conference.  My question is I've forggoten what it's like to get out of the second round? My beloved lakers have only won one game in the second round the last two years. I wish they had the heart of the Celtics.  
    Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE]

Yes I too have wondered.  We have been totally embarrassed by this. To try and avoid it we have hung our hat on someone getting ready for medicare.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Back when our Celtics won most of their titles, if you made it through the second round, you were the NBA Champions. Wow, that was easy...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

In Response to Re: What's it like getting out of the second round?:
    [QUOTE]Back when our Celtics won most of their titles, if you made it through the second round, you were the NBA Champions. Wow, that was easy...
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

It must have been for them as they often played the Lakers in the second round. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]Back when our Celtics won most of their titles, if you made it through the second round, you were the NBA Champions. Wow, that was easy...

Must not have been too easy,  my Lakers couldn't do it.  Ughhh.  I believe we were totally dominated.  Why would you bring up such embarrassment

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What's it like getting out of the second round? : It must have been for them as they often played the Lakers in the second round. 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHA so true. I'm sorry for your pain though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Those old Celtics must think: "Man, good thing we didn't have to win 4 rounds like they do today."

The 2011 Celtics won 3 more playoffs then the teams in the 1950's had to and they didn't even get to the Finals...That's why it's SO hard to win 3,4,5 or more titles in a career in modern basketball.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]Those old Celtics must think: "Man, good thing we didn't have to win 4 rounds like they do today." The 2011 Celtics won 3 more playoffs then the teams in the 1950's had to and they didn't even get to the Finals...That's why it's SO hard to win 3,4,5 or more titles in a career in modern basketball.

They probably also think whew it's lucky we didn't have to play other teams than the lakers for the title. 

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts