Whats the story for JON????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

Whats the story for JON????

Did he quit?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Re: Whats the story for JON????

Stealing money yet wants a buyout so he can join the Heat. Great dude. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

In Response to Re: Whats the story for JON????:
    [QUOTE]Stealing money yet wants a buyout so he can join the Heat. Great dude. 
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE

didnt he do the same to the the heat?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

I think the Heat didn't want him anymore after his last season with the team. He played so poorly against the Celtics in the playoffs that Heat management didn't offer him a contract to return. They practically kicked JON out the door, although he denies this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

He is and has been a useless sack of shet since he joined the Celtics. A huge waste of time, effort and roster space. Who cares where he goes? As long as we get his cap space.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I've lost alot of respect for JON.  And I would bet that alot of the guys in that Celtics locker room feel the same way.  He is done in Boston.  That's the one thing you just cannot tolerate from a player, QUITTING.

He's under contract and his teammates are doing their best to hold the fort until he (our strarting center) is healthy and ready to return.

I just cannot believe reports that he wants a buyout so he can rejoin Miami.  If the reports are true and he does, I'd offer him 30% of whatever remains on his contract due to him for the remainder of the season and buy him out.  Get him out of here now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I never had respect for him. He is a useless player.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

He earned my respect last year when, after being out most of the year, he returned in great shape after working with Michael Jordan's trainer, Tim Grover.

He returned and filled in admirably.  He earned some respect from that because I wrote him and his knees off last season.

But this is inexcusable.  He's a useless player for sure.