What's Up With the C's?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billi. Show Billi's posts

What's Up With the C's?

Why do I get the feeling they are playing a pick up games(s) with complete strangers on their team?  They should have beaten the Heat and everyone after them, but they gave them all away.

Where is the "TEAM" defense and OFFENSIVE?  When they rarely play well they wind up giving the games away.

Right now they shouldnt even be in the post season.

Very Dissapointed!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: What's Up With the C's?

In response to Billi's comment:

Why do I get the feeling they are playing a pick up games(s) with complete strangers on their team?  They should have beaten the Heat and everyone after them, but they gave them all away.

Where is the "TEAM" defense and OFFENSIVE?  When they rarely play well they wind up giving the games away.

Very Dissapointed!

The last 3 games that they lost were on the road.  They have been a horrible road team this year.  They will have to change this trend in the playoffs to have any success.  You have to win on the road in the playoffs to have any success. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Face the reality...  They are done.  Stick a fork in them!.  They probably don't even belong in the playoffs!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

wHAT'S WRONG?

I know for sure "BRING BACK RONDO THREAD" will come back soon....guarantee!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I'll start the bring back Rondo thread NOW!

BRIANG BACK RONDO SO WE CAN TRADE THE OVER-RATED PETULENT ONE for a BIG MAN!!! Yay.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

BRIANG BACK RONDO SO WE CAN TRADE THE OVER-RATED PETULENT ONE for a BIG MAN!!! Yay.

Actually I will take a big franchise center -but to let him go for another guard or wingman, I rather keep him

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Actually I will take a big franchise center -but to let him go for another guard or wingman, I rather keep him

time for a coaching change. these players are uninspired.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

I read this post over on CelticsBlog 

http://www.celticsblog.com/2013/3/23/4140618/garbage-time-gets-interesting-but-celtics-fall-to-grizzlies-106-110

It speaks volumes about the problems (both coaching and players) the Celtics have going against them this year.  Plain and simple, as the Celtics are, they are just an average team at best.  Now throw in uninspired play and puzzling coaching decisions.  All these factors make the Celtics just good enough to not be a lottery team, and not much more. 

The celticsblog article shows how things are going to be played out with Doc and his players.  Only Doc would pull the hot handed reserves to put in PP and company just to lose the game.  Between Doc making decisions like those and the Celtics just not much of a road team pretty much tells me it's all over.  Sure, they might be saving it for the playoffs.  Is this really how we want to see the old guard go out?  It is what it is.  Danny felt he wasn't getting the right offers for his veterans and now this is what we have.  It is a very frustrating time to be a Celtics fan IMHO.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

What's up? Simple: They're a decent team, no better,  no worse. They're right where the realistically should be given their limitations.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

What's up? Simple: They're a decent team, no better,  no worse. They're right where the realistically should be given their limitations.

If people start squawking enough and say KG is injured and hangs it up.  Doc may leave and then all the Doc haters will see what a rebuild is like.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I just checked out the latest issue of SI...the top 10 NBA coaches in their opinion...

Pop is #1...Doc is #2...D'Antoni isn't in the top 10....but I guess, according to this forum, SI has no clue...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Jeff Green just got in some really great weed.

Yup, his doctors are keeping close tabs on him in Boston, so he's got to get his supply out on the road.

LOL!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to wfdog's comment:

Yup, his doctors are keeping close tabs on him in Boston, so he's got to get his suppy out on the road.

LOL!

you are correct. SI has no clue.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from candre99. Show candre99's posts

all i want to make my life complete is to have someone, lets say ordway, ask doc or angie if they have checked out on this season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In response to JG9000's comment:

In response to wfdog's comment:

Yup, his doctors are keeping close tabs on him in Boston, so he's got to get his suppy out on the road.

LOL!

you are correct. SI has no clue.

Fierce - lives in the northeast - avoiding using fierce34 - avoiding replying to che at the same timezone - hehehehe!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Very Dissapointed!

blow it up, blow it up!!!!!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TPETTEWAY1. Show TPETTEWAY1's posts

Very Dissapointed!

Its doesnt matter we dont have the fire power to beat any team in a seven game series. thats straight 100. Jet has been landed all year looks like he is done,Pierce has one good game every out of every four and Garnett even with Doc trying to rest him just cant play heavy minutes any longer come playoff time . We all wish this wasnt true but the facts are the facts and not to mention BASS woes or being without RONDO OR SULLY. THAT REAL TALK, NOT A BUNCH OF HOPELESS RHETORIC.GO CELTICS ANYWAY

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TPETTEWAY1. Show TPETTEWAY1's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

WELL SAID LLOYD THEY ARE A MIDDLE OF THE PACK TEAM . TO ALL WISHFUL THINKERS WAKE UP

Sections
Shortcuts