When Celtics Win Championship, No One Will Remember tonight's Stinker Part 2.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

When Celtics Win Championship, No One Will Remember tonight's Stinker Part 2.

Ok, so tonight was another stinker.  But let me make this very clear, Toronto did not beat the Celtics, instead the Celtics lost.  

And I am not going to make any excuses, but I will say we are playing with a helter skelter roster right now with guys coming in and out of the line-up, so it's hard to get anykind of consistency or rythem right now. Plus Rondo is hurt and we are still trying to intergrate Dwest into the team amongst other things, like JO's knee, and E's shoulder, and Nate's first time playing big minutes with the starter, and other stuff.  Which is tough for an older team.

But like I said, I am not going to make excuses, but I really have to put this one on the shoulders' of the refs for making another bad call against my man Ray.  Another big BOO for the men in stripes, aka: David Stern's hitmen. 

-Also, from now on, at the end of games, Ray should put on a Kobe Bryant mask so he could get all the calls his way.

Furthermore, the positive with losing these kinds of game early is that the Celts will learn from them and be better for it in May.   Cause when the Celts win the Championship, no one will remember tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: When Celtics Win Championship, No One Will Remember tonight's Stinker Part 2.

The refs are to blame again? 

Ray shouldn't have dribbled that ball in traffic PERIOD!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Re: When Celtics Win Championship, No One Will Remember tonight's Stinker Part 2.

Sorry friend, but the world is not black and white, it's full of colors with a multi-faceted personality.  Things are never as cut and dry as they appear.  There are many things that can effect a game.  

Yes Ray should have held onto the ball, but that doesn't excuse the ref for not making the proper call.  

If a shoot a person, and I don't get arrested, did I really commit a crime?
    Hmmm.....  

If a tree falls in a forest, and no one is around to see it fall, did it really fall?  Hmmmmm.....  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: When Celtics Win Championship, No One Will Remember tonight's Stinker Part 2.:
    [QUOTE]Sorry friend, but the world is not black and white, it's full of colors with a multi-faceted personality.  Things are never as cut and dry as they appear.  There are many things that can effect a game.   Yes Ray should have held onto the ball, but that doesn't excuse the ref for not making the proper call.   If a shoot a person, and I don't get arrested, did I really commit a crime? Hmmm.....   If a tree falls in a forest, and no one is around to see it fall, did it really fall?  Hmmmmm.....  
    Posted by rayallen1[/QUOTE]

You said it yourself, Ray should have held onto the ball. Enough said.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Who's to say what would have happen if Ray did hold onto to the ball?  Would the ref call a foul then, or let them slap his hand anyways?  The outcome would have still been the same.

The ref should have made the proper call.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: When Celtics Win Championship, No One Will Remember tonight's Stinker Part 2.:
    [QUOTE]Who's to say what would have happen if Ray did hold onto to the ball?  Would the ref call a foul then, or let them slap his hand anyways?  The outcome would have still been the same. The ref should have made the proper call.

I saw the replay, there was no foul. It was when Ray dribbled the ball again that he lost control of the ball.

Almost forgot, the Celtics still had 2 timeouts remaining when Ray lost the ball.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

To me it looked like they fouled him, and when the refs didn't call it, Ray started to dribble the ball.

Yes, he should have held on...but that's no excuse.  There are many of should haves in the game, but the most important should have was: The Refs should have made the call.

That's all I got to say about that.

On to the next game, and one game closer to the championship.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=301121028

Just look at the replay.

Man up! Admit that your main man cost the Celtics the game!

HAHAHA!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

If you dribble the ball too high or above the waist usually it gets stolen by the opponent. Coaches in High School and College tell every player that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=301121028 Just look at the replay. Man up! Admit that your main man cost the Celtics the game! HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Ray Allen didn't cost the Celtics the game.  If they played better as a team the wouldn't be in that position to begin with.  Allen made another bad play in a series of bad plays which cost the Celtics the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

it just suc*s we are having this conversation

The ones who need to 'man up' are the Celtics players

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When Celtics Win Championship, No One Will Remember tonight's Stinker Part 2. : Ray Allen didn't cost the Celtics the game.  If they played better as a team the wouldn't be in that position to begin with.  Allen made another bad play in a series of bad plays which cost the Celtics the game.
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

If the Celtics played better as a team they'd be 13-0 right now. 

The Celtics were leading by 1 point with 18 seconds remaining. How could they lose that game when the shot-clock was not even factor. Oh I forgot, you can lose if you turn the ball over via steal. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry friend, but the world is not black and white, it's full of colors with a multi-faceted personality.  Things are never as cut and dry as they appear.  There are many things that can effect a game.   Yes Ray should have held onto the ball, but that doesn't excuse the ref for not making the proper call.   If a shoot a person, and I don't get arrested, did I really commit a crime? Hmmm.....   If a tree falls in a forest, and no one is around to see it fall, did it really fall?  Hmmmmm.....  

I'm gonna help Fierce with this one!!!  If Ray Allen is fouled, and the Refs don't blow the whistle, is it really a foul?

Sections
Shortcuts