When they want to

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

When they want to

The Celtics play just fine since the trade when they want to and they play just fine when they are motivated, like playing a good team or one they might meet in the playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: When they want to

And just for the jr. hi. boys on the site, Rondo and Davis did not shoot a good percnetage, now that means since I have enough on the ball to notice this that I am bashing poor
    Rondo.  Just think about that.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

all we are saying is that your trying to find complaints in a guy that had 16 pts, 13 assists tonite. why? it doesnt make any sense for you to come on here and complain about him when he did nothing wrong for the team tonite. you guys wanted him to shoot more, hes shooting more, and scoring more. if you have a problem with a 16, 13, and 4 nite then your bashing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

We went through a little funk which had an assist from having to incorporate a new center and then rely on him since our other bigs were out.  We'll be just fine now and I think we are beginning to hit our stride as we begin our playoff run.  I feel good about this team convincingly marching right through the playoffs to another NBA title.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I was pleased with the win. Every player is not going to shooy lights out all on the same night. we shot 52% as a team. nothing wrong with that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: When they want to:
    We went through a little funk which had an assist from having to incorporate a new center and then rely on him since our other bigs were out.  We'll be just fine now and I think we are beginning to hit our stride as we begin our playoff run.  I feel good about this team convincingly marching right through the playoffs to another NBA title.
    Posted by Eldunker

funny..im pretty sure your on the list of ppl that said the celtics were done..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"The Celtics play just fine since the trade when they want to"

Not exactly. It depends on the matchup. They have trouble with beef inside since the trade for understandable reasons. Also, they have huge trouble on the second game of back to backs - but that's been the case all year. 

"Rondo and Davis did not shoot a good percnetage,"

Lumping these two guys together tonight shows how little you understood about tonight's game. 

Glen Davis was 3-9. 

Rondo was an acceptable 6-14, 4 for 4 from the line, and 13 assists. I'll take that line every night and we'll win most nights when he does that. I can live without his three point shots but he only tried 2 of those. 

all in all a good night despite your urge to find a zit to pick

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Feels good to be right about this team. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Celtics look much better at the bigs because of the Jermaine.  I believe he will continue to get better.  He will get easy looks and make them consistently.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I think Green should be the go to guy on the second team. He is more versatile than Baby and Babys production won't suffer because having Green being then1st option will set up him and West for easier looks.I think tonight the 2nd unit looked the most cohesive it has been since the trade.

Sections
Shortcuts