When this thing gets turned around I hope:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

When this thing gets turned around I hope:

I sure hope when the Celts get this thing turned around and compete for Titles again, all this "I said this, I said that sheet" comes to an end. What are we going to deal with then. I told you Rondo would have 10 assists...no I told you Sullinger would have 12 Rebounds. Bottom line here is NOBODY on this site has the answers or they would be working in the Front Office. Honestly dudes, this shi it has to stop. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Re: When this thing gets turned around I hope:

In response to melwittss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to celticelmo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I sure hope when the Celts get this thing turned around and compete for Titles again, all this "I said this, I said that sheet" comes to an end. What are we going to deal with then. I told you Rondo would have 10 assists...no I told you Sullinger would have 12 Rebounds. Bottom line here is NOBODY on this site has the answers or they would be working in the Front Office. Honestly dudes, this shi it has to stop. 

[/QUOTE]

I swear, I'm for both Fierce and Mployee being tossed of this crap doesn't stop...they both have associates and they try to "tribe" up on anyone they feel is for or against them...what a collection of children...try disagreeing with some in here and you'd think you were calling them a mistake out of their mother's wombs...everything is so darned personal...take a pill, grow up, or learn to use the ignore button...THREATENING TO HAVE PEOPLE BANNED?...LMAO...Some in here watched too much "Sopranos" they think you can have someone wacked...BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah Mel, it is freaking BASKETBALL. Something that most of us watch to allow ourself to chill from the real world. I just cannot believe how personal things get and honestly, I think I started to get that way a bit and I am freaking embarrassed by it. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I swear, I'm for both Fierce and Mployee being tossed of this crap doesn't stop...they both have associates and they try to "tribe" up on anyone they feel is for or against them...what a collection of children...try disagreeing with some in here and you'd think you were calling them a mistake out of their mother's wombs...everything is so darned personal...take a pill, grow up, or learn to use the ignore button...THREATENING TO HAVE PEOPLE BANNED?...LMAO...Some in here watched too much "Sopranos" they think you can have someone wacked...BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah Mel, it is freaking BASKETBALL. Something that most of us watch to allow ourself to chill from the real world. I just cannot believe how personal things get and honestly, I think I started to get that way a bit and I am freaking embarrassed by it. 

[/QUOTE]

If it isn't fun it's not worth doing...I like Fierce, he doesn't bother me...I USED to like Mployee, and still could, but lately his ad hominum attacks are gettinmg really old, starting primarily a couple nights ago because I wouldn't throw Fierce under the bus....then you havbe the portion of the room who just can't stand to hear anything about how terrible the C's ACTUALLY are...I have no desire to deal with that at all..LOL! I HAVE EYES!

[/QUOTE]

This has been a great place for me to come and get info on the Celts and I really do appreciate what everyone says my man. I do not want to put anybody on ignore {except Laker Trolls} because I may miss a post has good info or info on a trade that is about to happen. As far as anyone that has thoughts the Celts could actually turn this thing around, they are only lying to themselves. This train went off the track and pretty sure it is by design. At this point I am not even sure ole Tommy would not want to Tank it but he would not say it on the air. We s u c k and I look foward to the Lottery and very Thankful that the Lakers suck as well. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.

The problem here is I AM claiming I have the answers.

Like saying George Hill for Rondo is fair.

Or Larry Sanders is the next Robert Parish.

[/QUOTE]

FIXED...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Great post!!!!  It's funny. I'll read a new post in the morning and then at my lunch will check the posts again and within like 5 hours posting comments will go from 4 to like 35 and 30 of the posts are between Fierce and Mployee going at it (excuse the pun)fiercly at each other. If I decide to read their posts by the last one it has become way off topic and just basically insults. The sad thing is both have some good points, although different views, but they can not get over the fact they will have different opinions.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Something must be wrong with me, i like it all. Also Fierce and Mployee have my permission to use the terms Clowns and Puppets any time they choose!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

Great post. I have blocked fierce's posts and this has resulted in me having more time to read posts with content about the question or issue at hand. I am about to do the same to mployee8.  I hate posts that start out with one or two sentences of legit content only to be followed by insults, reminders of past mistakes, etc. I think it would be cool if the two could get together in an alley and have a slugfest to settle things. Then they could return to posting in ways that others care to read.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Here we go again just like I said. After a few hours the posts are adding up again between the two. Hahaha. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm not in my 60's ... That's Mel!

[/QUOTE]

That means you lied when you said you were almost sent to Vietnam when you were in college.

[/QUOTE]

Stop it you two...stop it...lmao...is there anything you two won't argue over?...

LMAO, ROFL...

[/QUOTE]

lololololololololol....... OMG my sides hurt...... Can't breathe..... lolololololololol......

25. This post has been removed.