When you play down to lesser competition you get what you get!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: When you play down to lesser competition you get what you get!

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

That was pathetic. Aldridge is there team. We have a better team and should have beat these guys. No sense of urgency. If they continue to not beat the teams they should be they will be a 7th 8th seed. And they want to charge me more money for this.

Better cancel your season tickets. If you think this season is bad, wait til next season.

Definitely agree with you.  I don't see the Celtics having a better team next season.  Unless you improve the product the Celtics are going to have fewer season ticket holders.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

That was pathetic. Aldridge is there team. We have a better team and should have beat these guys. No sense of urgency. If they continue to not beat the teams they should be they will be a 7th 8th seed. And they want to charge me more money for this.

Portland really has no bench at all. There were people on here coronating Jeff Green to take over for PP and have PP come off the bench. I do believe Green would be a better choice to start than Bass. The Celtics biggest glaring weakness is rebounding. Getting outreabounded 47-36 by a non rebounding team is totally unacceptable. They are what they are and that's a .500 team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:

They are what they are and that's a .500 team.

I think that's pretty accurate, unfortunately.