Whenever I see Joey Crawford......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Whenever I see Joey Crawford......

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Name another job where you can get caught lying and stealing money, and they hire you back.

Crawford must have some pretty powerful blackmail info on Stern.

Politics?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Hollywood?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

joey Crawford, did not cost us the game last night. Heck he even missed a few calls our way. Like Green getting a piece of Ryan Anderson's shot, which hit the side of the backbard and was a side out for the Celtics. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

I also agree with Kirk on this.  Crawford is the devil!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

joey Crawford, did not cost us the game last night. Heck he even missed a few calls our way. Like Green getting a piece of Ryan Anderson's shot, which hit the side of the backbard and was a side out for the Celtics. 

Agree,  Crawford had nothing to do with our loss.  Ridiculous accusation but doesn't surprise me.  The only officiacting I had a problem was that Bradley while he did foul Vasquez a few times,  Vasquez was allowed to push Bradley off the entire game and not one called for it. Bosth time Vasquez when down low on Bradley,  Vasquez created the contact by jumping into Bradley and was rewarded twice for obvious offensive fouls.  I think if the refs had call Vasquez for his offensive fouls,  then Bradley would have forced someone else to bring the ball up because he would have stole it nearly every time.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

In response to jtkl's comment:

Agree,  Crawford had nothing to do with our loss.  Ridiculous accusation but doesn't surprise me.  The only officiacting I had a problem was that Bradley while he did foul Vasquez a few times,  Vasquez was allowed to push Bradley off the entire game and not one called for it. Bosth time Vasquez when down low on Bradley,  Vasquez created the contact by jumping into Bradley and was rewarded twice for obvious offensive fouls.  I think if the refs had call Vasquez for his offensive fouls,  then Bradley would have forced someone else to bring the ball up because he would have stole it nearly every time.

Sometimes he's  a little too aggressive.........he needs to learn to back off some, and not play that way every possession.  Pick your spots.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Name another job where you can get caught lying and stealing money, and they hire you back.

Crawford must have some pretty powerful blackmail info on Stern.

Exactly. Don't want him to write a book about his crooked employer.