Where are all the Fierce34 posts?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Re: Where are all the Fierce34 posts?

seriously?

you mean the mods finaly dumped fierce and his thread stealing trolling?

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already ignored Fierces NEW handle and hope the mods keep a close eye on him.

Mods...YOU are losing ad revenue WITH trolls like firce NOT gaining it.

many of us already go to other places to readCeltic info BECAUSE of Fierce and his endless trolling.

control him or you will continue to lose clicks here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnnywonder. Show johnnywonder's posts

I have literally been driven from this board because of the endless carping between Firece and mployee... I have them both blocked, and will block their new alias's ... The moderators should  watch them carefully and ban them immediately if they continue their self-serving nonsense.   They ruin the board for everyone else.

Moderators:  I have almost totally stopped reading this board, and boston.com in general because you let them go on for so long.  Please ... moderate ... and stop them from driving people to sites like Slippery Sams and others.  

Good luck, all!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

Fiercy to ingore.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Gee, nyc4celtics disappeared Coincidence of course, pitiful

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Got a cets fan in North York county Ontario, with about five post most of which reference a disappeared poster, who resurfaces to tell us apropos of nothing that he does not live in America , but in a place so boring that he spends his whole day (and night) on one obscure web sight advancing his views on  basketball, and attacking any who disagree.  That is one dull country, I do not wish to visit. bye, bye

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

HAHA.  I can't believe that Fierce, the super troll, finally got banned by the Mod BUT re-emerges as... wait for it....Fiercy.  LOL and just keeps on trolling as if nothing has happened.

Earth to Fiercy - change your obnoxious behavior so this board can exchange ideas and opinions without your immature taunting and baiting or get banned again.  Because I can't imagine what you do with your pathetic life if your not posting on here 24x7.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyc4celtics. Show nyc4celtics's posts

In response to billge's comment:

I see you have a problem.  How can you say that Fierce and I are the same?  I live in New York City.  Fierce already has said he doesn't live in the States.  This is only my 5th post on this forum. You claim that I appeared when Fierce's posts were removed yesterday.  That is not true.  If you check, I first posted about a month ago.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Better check your post count..  I always believe people live where they say, especially fierce cause he accuses others of being untruthful so we can sure believe him..  If Fierce had any principles, he would stay away when banned. You might be the one with the problem if you are a fierce fanboy

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyc4celtics. Show nyc4celtics's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to nyc4celtics' comment:

I see you have a problem.  How can you say that Fierce and I are the same?  I live in New York City.  Fierce already has said he doesn't live in the States.  This is only my 5th post on this forum. You claim that I appeared when Fierce's posts were removed yesterday.  That is not true.  If you check, I first posted about a month ago.  

Everything you say is true but Fungus is not to be trusted ... even if he weren't in the States that doesn't preclude him from using a name like yours to confuse the masses. He's deceitful, a liar and a troll.  But ironically he prefers to let everyone know he's back using his 20th derivative or "Fierce" which in and of itself speaks volumes about his critical thinking. Your problem is you have bad timing and are a Fungus sympathizer to boot! You should be banned as well under the circumstances ... LOL !!! (tongue in cheek)

Mployee, I am not a Fierce sympathizer.  I enjoy reading his posts and I enjoy reading your posts.  Both of you are very knowledgeable when it comes to talking about baskeball.  I am not in support of either of you two in your on-going quarrel.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyc4celtics. Show nyc4celtics's posts

Better check your post count..  I always believe people live where they say, especially fierce cause he accuses others of being untruthful so we can sure believe him..  If Fierce had any principles, he would stay away when banned. You might be the one with the problem if you are a fierce fanboy

I never said I was Fierce's fanboy.  All I said was I enjoy reading his posts.  I enjoy reading your posts and everyone else's.   I don't have a problem with any poster here.  We are all Celtics fans, at least most of us are.   I wish Fierce and Mployee would become friends and all the bickering would stop.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyc4celtics. Show nyc4celtics's posts

Everything you say is true but Fungus is not to be trusted ... even if he weren't in the States that doesn't preclude him from using a name like yours to confuse the masses. He's deceitful, a liar and a troll.  But ironically he prefers to let everyone know he's back using his 20th derivative or "Fierce" which in and of itself speaks volumes about his critical thinking. Your problem is you have bad timing and are a Fungus sympathizer to boot! You should be banned as well under the circumstances ... LOL !!! (tongue in cheek)

Mployee, I am not a Fierce sympathizer.  I enjoy reading his posts and I enjoy reading your posts.  Both of you are very knowledgeable when it comes to talking about baskeball.  I am not in support of either of you two in your on-going quarrel.  

Understand one thing. I quarrel with Fungus to make it clear to other posters what this guys agenda really is ... Trolling this board and baiting it's members into wasted, heated discussions endlessly so that he can frustrate posters and pump his chest out for some self gratification or self esteem building excercise. You don't see me quarrel with other posters in the same fashion unless they are Fungus bum kissers, do you? If this guy were gone you probably would never see me fight with another poster the way I do Fungus. He has an agenda and I'm intent on exposing him. And if he gets banned as a result of his fights with me then great. It would be much easier if he would just lay down his egotistical sword and treat all posters here with respect and we could all move on. But he refuses to man up and prefers to pursue his immature fight to the death attitude. It is was it is ....

As I stated before, I have been reading the posts on this forum on a daily basis for the past two years. I understand why there is so much animosity between you and Fierce.  Most of the time, I find it humourous to see you two going at it constantly.  A lot of times I just sit in front of my computer and laugh at the silliness of this whole thing.  I come here to gain knowlege of baskeball and especially the Celtics.  Why don't all the posters who are against Fierce simply ignore him?  If you guys did that, he would have no one else to argue with.  Sometimes I feel that you and others put fuel in the fire and aggravate the situation.  Like I said, I think both of you are great.  I just wish you guys would stick to talking about basketball.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Dont worry nyc, it doesnt make any difference. this is therapy for people who might need therapy, but come here instead. By the way did I tell you I  live in Bolivia?  Well not in Bolivia, but close. Well actually about 218 miles from Bolivia, North Carolina, that is

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Understand one thing. I quarrel with Fungus to make it clear to other posters what this guys agenda really is ... Trolling this board and baiting it's members into wasted, heated discussions endlessly so that he can frustrate posters and pump his chest out for some self gratification or self esteem building excercise. You don't see me quarrel with other posters in the same fashion unless they are Fungus bum kissers, do you? If this guy were gone you probably would never see me fight with another poster the way I do Fungus. He has an agenda and I'm intent on exposing him. And if he gets banned as a result of his fights with me then great. It would be much easier if he would just lay down his egotistical sword and treat all posters here with respect and we could all move on. But he refuses to man up and prefers to pursue his immature fight to the death attitude. It is was it is ....

As I stated before, I have been reading the posts on this forum on a daily basis for the past two years. I understand why there is so much animosity between you and Fierce.  Most of the time, I find it humourous to see you two going at it constantly.  A lot of times I just sit in front of my computer and laugh at the silliness of this whole thing.  I come here to gain knowlege of baskeball and especially the Celtics.  Why don't all the posters who are against Fierce simply ignore him?  If you guys did that, he would have no one else to argue with.  Sometimes I feel that you and others put fuel in the fire and aggravate the situation.  Like I said, I think both of you are great.  I just wish you guys would stick to talking about basketball.  

You are pretty chatty for a guy that has silently restrained himself from posting and lurked for so long.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to melwittss' comment:

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

its kinda weird isnt it? both fierce and mels got banned by the mods..

creepy!!!!!!

I didn't get banned...

Glad to see you back Mel. I very much enjoy your posts. I really think everyone {maybe I should speak for myself} that participates here enjoys both Fierce and Mployees knowledge of the game and inner working of the Cap but they just get tired of sifting through all the banter in order to get to the meat of their statements. I for one would like to see a truce between the two and have them NOT post nor respond to each other for a week. That way we get their knowledge and eliminate the battles.

Sections
Shortcuts