1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Re: Where are all the Fierce34 posts?

In response to melwittss' comment:

In response to celticelmo's comment:

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

its kinda weird isnt it? both fierce and mels got banned by the mods..

creepy!!!!!!

I didn't get banned...

Glad to see you back Mel. I very much enjoy your posts. I really think everyone {maybe I should speak for myself} that participates here enjoys both Fierce and Mployees knowledge of the game and inner working of the Cap but they just get tired of sifting through all the banter in order to get to the meat of their statements. I for one would like to see a truce between the two and have them NOT post nor respond to each other for a week. That way we get their knowledge and eliminate the battles.

I never went anywhere, BTW...Mployee is starting rumors...they are his hopes and dreams and it's time he learned hopes and dreams seldom come true in the real world...yeah. it's awful when the biplay of Fierce and Mployee destroys the enjoyment of the threads...IT'S BOTH OF YOU...BOTH...did you read that you two?!

Mployee...you don't like what I write, you don't like what I post, put me on ignore, be an adult...don't run around like a snitch...babydolls abound in this place...

CMO...it takes an old timer to set these whipper-snappers in line...LMAO

Yo Mel. Us old timers have to stick together, ha? What do you think about a one week truce between Fierce and Mployee? They both have so much to offer C's Fans and I would like to see them chill so we do not lose the knowledge that both of them give to us.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnnywonder. Show johnnywonder's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

nyc4celts has already been labeled a Fierce sympathizer.

Like I told prakash, do an experiment, anyone here can do it, try disagreeing with Mployee and agreeing with me you'll automatically end up getting attacked by Mployee.

Just try it.

Dude,  Just forget about him.  You demean yourself and distract from what are good posts when you respond to him.  Ignore him.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to johnnywonder's comment:

nyc4celts has already been labeled a Fierce sympathizer.

Like I told prakash, do an experiment, anyone here can do it, try disagreeing with Mployee and agreeing with me you'll automatically end up getting attacked by Mployee.

Just try it.

Dude,  Just forget about him.  You demean yourself and distract from what are good posts when you respond to him.  Ignore him.  

+Infinity.....Both of those guys have great knowledge to share and should call a truce. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Fierce is like mold in your bathroom.  It's ugly, it's dispised, but never goes away by itself, and it stinks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

HAHA.  I can't believe that Fierce, the super troll, finally got banned by the Mod BUT re-emerges as... wait for it....Fiercy.  LOL and just keeps on trolling as if nothing has happened.

Earth to Fiercy - change your obnoxious behavior so this board can exchange ideas and opinions without your immature taunting and baiting or get banned again.  Because I can't imagine what you do with your pathetic life if your not posting on here 24x7.  

BINGO!!!

Hahahahahaha

Nobody can stand fierce... and the guy doesn't even know much about the sport to begin with. Just a sad lonely troll with nothing better to do than come somewhere he is despised and lose arguments to people more intelligent than him

Only to post hundreds of times in order to claim victories. What a tool.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Fierce is like mold in your bathroom.  It's ugly, it's dispised, but never goes away by itself, and it stinks.

You just don't like me because I exposed you for the fraud that you are.

Beer reneger!

HAHAHA

Wrong AGAIN.  I don't like you because you're a jerk. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

LOL. Last work queen and super troll can't change his ugly stripes.  Must stink being you.  LOL.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Actually YES.  And you just make yourself look more foolish by untrue and dishonest but intentional accusations.  Everybody else but your multiple supporting handles knows it.  That is exactly to the point of why you are dispised on this board and was banned.  You lie and you taunt.  You are simply a classic jerk.  Must be miserable being you.  Back on Ignore you pathetic troll.  

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

its kinda weird isnt it? both fierce and mels got banned by the mods..

creepy!!!!!!

You got a problem with me Ticket?...I haven't been banned...so what's your problem...BTW...I ain't Fierce...but I'm not taking anyone's side to drive someone out of here...nobody has a right to be here more than anyone else...unless they break THE POSTED RULES...you don't like what someone posts, put them on ignore...that's what it's for...people in here have got to grow up...

i am just wondering dude and stop overreacting. fierce and mmployee made some good posts. i have no problem with anyone here including you. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyc4celtics. Show nyc4celtics's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

In response to nyc4celtics' comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to billge's comment:

Gee, nyc4celtics disappeared Coincidence of course, pitiful

I see you have a problem.  How can you say that Fierce and I are the same?  I live in New York City.  Fierce already has said he doesn't live in the States.  This is only my 5th post on this forum. You claim that I appeared when Fierce's posts were removed yesterday.  That is not true.  If you check, I first posted about a month ago.  

Everything you say is true but Fungus is not to be trusted ... even if he weren't in the States that doesn't preclude him from using a name like yours to confuse the masses. He's deceitful, a liar and a troll.  But ironically he prefers to let everyone know he's back using his 20th derivative or "Fierce" which in and of itself speaks volumes about his critical thinking. Your problem is you have bad timing and are a Fungus sympathizer to boot! You should be banned as well under the circumstances ... LOL !!! (tongue in cheek)

Mployee, I am not a Fierce sympathizer.  I enjoy reading his posts and I enjoy reading your posts.  Both of you are very knowledgeable when it comes to talking about baskeball.  I am not in support of either of you two in your on-going quarrel.  

Understand one thing. I quarrel with Fungus to make it clear to other posters what this guys agenda really is ... Trolling this board and baiting it's members into wasted, heated discussions endlessly so that he can frustrate posters and pump his chest out for some self gratification or self esteem building excercise. You don't see me quarrel with other posters in the same fashion unless they are Fungus bum kissers, do you? If this guy were gone you probably would never see me fight with another poster the way I do Fungus. He has an agenda and I'm intent on exposing him. And if he gets banned as a result of his fights with me then great. It would be much easier if he would just lay down his egotistical sword and treat all posters here with respect and we could all move on. But he refuses to man up and prefers to pursue his immature fight to the death attitude. It is was it is ....

As I stated before, I have been reading the posts on this forum on a daily basis for the past two years. I understand why there is so much animosity between you and Fierce.  Most of the time, I find it humourous to see you two going at it constantly.  A lot of times I just sit in front of my computer and laugh at the silliness of this whole thing.  I come here to gain knowlege of baskeball and especially the Celtics.  Why don't all the posters who are against Fierce simply ignore him?  If you guys did that, he would have no one else to argue with.  Sometimes I feel that you and others put fuel in the fire and aggravate the situation.  Like I said, I think both of you are great.  I just wish you guys would stick to talking about basketball.  

You are pretty chatty for a guy that has silently restrained himself from posting and lurked for so long.

It's not called lurking.  By definition, to lurk means to wait in secret or hidden place in order to do something wrong or harmful.  For two years, I was simply a spectator on this forum without any intention of harming anyone.  I suspect there are probably hundreds or even thousands of people out there, just as I was, who come here simply to read posts and never post anything themselves.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyc4celtics. Show nyc4celtics's posts

In response to billge's comment:

Dont worry nyc, it doesnt make any difference. this is therapy for people who might need therapy, but come here instead. By the way did I tell you I  live in Bolivia?  Well not in Bolivia, but close. Well actually about 218 miles from Bolivia, North Carolina, that is

You are right, this is sort of like therapy.  This is one place we can come to hear more about Celts, the NBA, and basketball in general.  This is actually the first place I come to whenever there is any breaking news about the Celts.  I get informed, instructed, and taught by the experts here.  

Sections
Shortcuts