Where are all the Heat trolls now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Where are all the Heat trolls now?

Amazing what a game 1 loss will do to freshen the air around here.

I've said all along the Heat really aren't that good and that you can't win a championship with 2 and a half players. I was laughed at and had to listen to ridiculous nonsense from Heat fans (and even some Celtics fans) about how the Heat were a lock to win the title. If you listened to some of these fools, the Heat were an unstoppable juggernaut that was going to sweep it's way through the next two rounds.

The reality is: The Heat are now 5-4 against the Celtics this year (all 5 wins coming with Perk gone) and they are 0-4 vs the Bulls, losing the last game by three touchdowns. 

I don't want to jump to conclusions after just one playoff game. But I think game one proved all my points. The Heat don't have enough talent, size in the middle or, most importantly, heart. They are soft. Those kinds of teams don't win championships. And there's  the fact that they have the human anchor on their team: Lebron James. He is the Peyton Manning of basketball. He's a loser- plain and simple.

I stick by my assertion that the Bulls aren't all that talented. But the thing is, the play team basketball. They play hard, they play together and they have a mental edge that you will never see with a team like the Heat. Most importantly, they play defense like the Celtics used to. Two or three guys cannot beat a team like that.

And just like I predicted, once the Heat started to get put into place, all these pathetic trolls just vanish. Where's all the chest bumping now? Are they giving up after one game? One game?! Wow!

Soft classless punks- just like their team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Where are all the Heat trolls now?

For someone who doesn't want to jump to conclusions after just one playoff game against the Bulls, you do exactly that... and plenty more.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

I guess my point was, the Heat are what they are. And the Bulls are what they are. Neither team is going to change in the next couple of weeks. And that's bad news for the Heat

I'm not basing my opinions off one game. I just feel like that game proved all my points and validated the Bulls three and zero record against the Heat this year. There is a reason the Heat have yet to beat the Bulls. That's all I'm saying.

And far as Manning is concerned, I disagree. Not to be a smarta ss. But honestly, when you say loser, Manning is the first thing that pops into my mind if we are playing word association.

Don't get me wrong, Manning is a very talented QB. But he is a loser. He lost in college. He lost in the pros- even while continuously being surrounded by top flight talent. And had a flu virus not decimated the Patriots at just the right time, he wouldn't even have the one title he has.

That pick six in the Superbowl against NO sums up Peyton perfectly. To me, that would be his defining moment. If it weren't overshadowed by him throwing his teammates under the bus after tough playoff losses.

He's a whiner, a choker and ultimately a loser. I can't stand Kobe Bryant. But he's a winner. And I think LeBron has far more Manning in him than he does Kobe. And until he proves otherwise, that should be the book on him.

LeBron has routinely proven that he is a guy, that when the going get tough, will quit. I remember the first time he laid down. It was in a playoff series in Detroit. I was horrified. But I chalked it up to age and immaturity. I was wrong. That's just who he is. He's a loser. Period. It's not his fault he's overrated. That's on the media and the fans. But he is what he is. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

The heat/bull series is only 1 game in, so please save your silly comments until you have something more valid. Thanks

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Well to me, quitter = loser. Mentally weak= loser.

So many people have built him up to be this giant superstar. When in fact, he is not wired for that. To say nothing of his basketball skills being greatly overrated.

And now we're back to the "Well not all great players won a championship argument." Which I hate. Because one has nothing to do with other.

Yes, there are plenty of great players that never won a title. Because they never had the chance.

Peyton Manning and LeBron James are losers because they were regularly surrounded with enough talent to win a title and came up short over and over. And over. That's the difference.

I don't care what anyone says. The Cavs were not the problem. James was. You replace James with Jordan, Bird, Kobe or any number of winners and the Cavs (and now the Heat) win a title.

That's what a loser is. A guy that drags down his team mentally beacuse he is soft. A guy that can't rise to the situation or make his teammated better. James is guilty on all three counts. Look at his stats on clutch shots this year. It's a joke.

As strange as it sounds, even with his ability to bowl his way through multiple defenders and lay the ball in (without getting called for a charge) at will, LeBron is the reason I don't fear the Heat. At all.

I'm sorry, he's a loser.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Where are all the Heat trolls now?:
    [QUOTE]Amazing what a game 1 loss will do to freshen the air around here. I've said all along the Heat really aren't that good and that you can't win a championship with 2 and a half players. I was laughed at and had to listen to ridiculous nonsense from Heat fans (and even some Celtics fans) about how the Heat were a lock to win the title. If you listened to some of these fools, the Heat were an unstoppable juggernaut that was going to sweep it's way through the next two rounds. The reality is: The Heat are now 5-4 against the Celtics this year (all 5 wins coming with Perk gone) and they are 0-4 vs the Bulls, losing the last game by three touchdowns.  I don't want to jump to conclusions after just one playoff game. But I think game one proved all my points. The Heat don't have enough talent, size in the middle or, most importantly, heart. They are soft. Those kinds of teams don't win championships. And there's  the fact that they have the human anchor on their team: Lebron James. He is the Peyton Manning of basketball. He's a loser- plain and simple. I stick by my assertion that the Bulls aren't all that talented. But the thing is, the play team basketball. They play hard, they play together and they have a mental edge that you will never see with a team like the Heat. Most importantly, they play defense like the Celtics used to. Two or three guys cannot beat a team like that. And just like I predicted, once the Heat started to get put into place, all these pathetic trolls just vanish. Where's all the chest bumping now? Are they giving up after one game? One game?! Wow! Soft classless punks- just like their team.
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

You're throwing a hissy-fit after 1 game?  The Bulls just held serve in the first game, nothing more.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I have to tip my hat to the Bulls fans. I could be wrong but I have yet to come across a single Bulls troll on this board. I figure that it's because they had so much success in the 90's that they don't have that inferiority complex that fans of other teams (Lakers, Heat, Atlanta, last year with the Cavs) have. They are showing a great deal of class.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

In Response to Re: Where are all the Heat trolls now?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Where are all the Heat trolls now? : You're throwing a hissy-fit after 1 game?  The Bulls just held serve in the first game, nothing more.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

I don't know what posts you've been reading. No one is throwing a hissy fit. I'm just pointing out that the punks that came in here and rubbed everybody's nose in the Celtics' loss, like a bunch of 12 year olds are nowhere to be found after their team's imaginary greatness was exposed as fraudulent. That's all.

And had the Heat gone 1-2 aginst the Bulls in the regular season, then fine, it's one playoff game. But they didn't. The Bulls are now 4-0 against the Heat. That means more than "holding serve in the first game"  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Where are all the Heat trolls now?:
    [QUOTE]Amazing what a game 1 loss will do to freshen the air around here. I've said all along the Heat really aren't that good and that you can't win a championship with 2 and a half players. I was laughed at and had to listen to ridiculous nonsense from Heat fans (and even some Celtics fans) about how the Heat were a lock to win the title. If you listened to some of these fools, the Heat were an unstoppable juggernaut that was going to sweep it's way through the next two rounds. The reality is: The Heat are now 5-4 against the Celtics this year (all 5 wins coming with Perk gone) and they are 0-4 vs the Bulls, losing the last game by three touchdowns.  I don't want to jump to conclusions after just one playoff game. But I think game one proved all my points. The Heat don't have enough talent, size in the middle or, most importantly, heart. They are soft. Those kinds of teams don't win championships. And there's  the fact that they have the human anchor on their team: Lebron James. He is the Peyton Manning of basketball. He's a loser- plain and simple. I stick by my assertion that the Bulls aren't all that talented. But the thing is, the play team basketball. They play hard, they play together and they have a mental edge that you will never see with a team like the Heat. Most importantly, they play defense like the Celtics used to. Two or three guys cannot beat a team like that. And just like I predicted, once the Heat started to get put into place, all these pathetic trolls just vanish. Where's all the chest bumping now? Are they giving up after one game? One game?! Wow! Soft classless punks- just like their team.
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

Care to respond after the 2nd game or are you too busy eating crow?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Why would I be`eating crow? 

I only saw the last 7 or 8 minutes of the game. But yeah, the Heat won a game. It was bound to happen eventually. The Bulls are still 4-1 against Miami. I don't see what that proves. I never predicted a sweep.

What I said is that I don't think the Heat are tough enough to win a title. Nothing's changed.  I still think the Bulls will win this series. Because they are the better TEAM. And people trying to sell this Heat team as some sort of juggernaut are delusional.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]Why would I be`eating crow?  I only saw the last 7 or 8 minutes of the game. But yeah, the Heat won a game. It was bound to happen eventually. The Bulls are still 4-1 against Miami. I don't see what that proves. I never predicted a sweep. What I said is that I don't think the Heat are tough enough to win a title. Nothing's changed.  I still think the Bulls will win this series. Because they are the better TEAM. And people trying to sell this Heat team as some sort of juggernaut are delusional.
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

I don't know about a juggernaut but they'll probably win this series, considering they just stole home court.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]I have to tip my hat to the Bulls fans. I could be wrong but I have yet to come across a single Bulls troll on this board. I figure that it's because they had so much success in the 90's that they don't have that inferiority complex that fans of other teams (Lakers, Heat, Atlanta, last year with the Cavs) have. They are showing a great deal of class.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

You are right and I don't every recall anyone from Chicago posting on this site.  I have family members that live in Chicago, and would be very happy to see them in the NBA finals this year. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

why hello there

series tied at 1 going back to the sunshine state...just the way we wanted it

good luck celtics in your game tonight....oh wait...sorry

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

[QUOTE]why hello there series tied at 1 going back to the sunshine state...just the way we wanted it good luck celtics in your game tonight....oh wait...sorry
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE] 

Yeah, they've got them right where they want them. That was their plan all along: lose every regular season game. Then, take game one off and lose by 21. Hope the Bulls have an off night, and BAM! Steal game two! Pure genius. Man, those Heat sure are crafty. I get it. It's the old lull the Bulls into a false sense of security trick. If they really want to fool them, they should let Rose run wild and lose games three and four. No team has ever been able to win a series after being UP 3-1. Right ? 

And as for the Celtics not playing, enjoy gloating while you can. In the next week or so, you will be in the same boat. The difference is, we have a city full of contenders to fall back on. What have you got? The Dolphins and the Marlins? Good luck with that.

Maybe you can pop the DVD of the Heats' ONE title in. The title that you needed one of our players to win. 

You people can't even name your teams. I thought the Dolphins and Marlins were bad. Then along comes your basketball team. The Miami Heat. Seriously? That's the best you could come up with? That would be like someone starting a team in Alaska and calling it the Alaska Cold.

There are a lot of things in Florida that scare me. Your team full of softies and thugs isn't one of them.

Just to put things into perspective, the Celtics have 17 titles. In the meantime, there are cats walking this Earth that are older than your basketball team. Excuse me if I'm not jealous that you get to go an extra week in the playoffs.
    If the Celtics are going to lose, I would rather just get it out of the way than have to sit through an extra three weeks of the crapfest that the NBA has turned into.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatison. Show heatison's posts

Just some other things to put into perspective - were looking at adding 5 or 6 more titles in our near future.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are all the Heat trolls now? :   Yeah, they've got them right where they want them. That was their plan all along: lose every regular season game. Then, take game one off and lose by 21. Hope the Bulls have an off night, and BAM! Steal game two! Pure genius. Man, those Heat sure are crafty. I get it. It's the old lull the Bulls into a false sense of security trick. If they really want to fool them, they should let Rose run wild and lose games three and four. No team has ever been able to win a series after being UP 3-1. Right ?  And as for the Celtics not playing, enjoy gloating while you can. In the next week or so, you will be in the same boat. The difference is, we have a city full of contenders to fall back on. What have you got? The Dolphins and the Marlins? Good luck with that. Maybe you can pop the DVD of the Heats' ONE title in. The title that you needed one of our players to win.  You people can't even name your teams. I thought the Dolphins and Marlins were bad. Then along comes your basketball team. The Miami Heat. Seriously? That's the best you could come up with? That would be like someone starting a team in Alaska and calling it the Alaska Cold. There are a lot of things in Florida that scare me. Your team full of softies and thugs isn't one of them. Just to put things into perspective, the Celtics have 17 titles. In the meantime, there are cats walking this Earth that are older than your basketball team. Excuse me if I'm not jealous that you get to go an extra week in the playoffs. If the Celtics are going to lose, I would rather just get it out of the way than have to sit through an extra three weeks of the crapfest that the NBA has turned into.
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]
    A. i hate gloating...it does me no good...but you are the kind of fan that i love to stick it to
    B. the celtics and heat will not be sharing any boats, nor golf clubs either...sorry
    C. the marlins have the 2nd best record in the league and have won as many titles as the sox have since their inception...
    D. since the inception of the heat, they have won as many titles as the celtics have...and judging by your inability to make a paragraph/or use bullet points...i think i can safely assume that you have seen only 1 title of the celtics in your lifetime...congrats(me too)
    E. you dont like our team's names? and thats your comeback...well golly i guess ill just cry in a corner
    F. who on the heat is a softy? who is a thug? who on the celtics had the sack to call a fellow player a "cancer patient"? because thats uber couth right?
    G. you dont like the NBA anymore because your team got knocked out? well thats another beantown bandwagoner for ya...let me guess...you liked the patriots starting in 2001 right?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Celtics fans talking smack to Heat fans is the equivalent of Lakers fans talking smack to Mavs fans. It makes no sense to me. Save that talk for the summer when teams are reloading for 2012.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are all the Heat trolls now? : A. i hate gloating...it does me no good...but you are the kind of fan that i love to stick it to B. the celtics and heat will not be sharing any boats, nor golf clubs either...sorry C. the marlins have the 2nd best record in the league and have won as many titles as the sox have since their inception... D. since the inception of the heat, they have won as many titles as the celtics have...and judging by your inability to make a paragraph/or use bullet points...i think i can safely assume that you have seen only 1 title of the celtics in your lifetime...congrats(me too) E. you dont like our team's names? and thats your comeback...well golly i guess ill just cry in a corner F. who on the heat is a softy? who is a thug? who on the celtics had the sack to call a fellow player a "cancer patient"? because thats uber couth right? G. you dont like the NBA anymore because your team got knocked out? well thats another beantown bandwagoner for ya...let me guess...you liked the patriots starting in 2001 right?
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

A. I don't know how you think you stuck it to me.  As long as the people I care about are safe and happy, I'm good. If I'm supposed to cry myself to sleep because my team got knocked out, Im sorry. But that's not going to happen. It's a game. Get a grip.

B. That's quite a bit of confidence for a fan whose team lost game one by three touchdowns and is 1-4 against it's current opponent. I'd be willing to bet you're wrong

C. Yeah the Marlins won 2 titles. Great. Do you really think that's happening again under current ownership? Ever?

The Red Sox might not be run by genuises. But at least they are willing to spend the money it takes to field a legit contender. In the meantime, teams like Philly are buying super rotations. Good luck with that if you make it to the playoffs with your 50 million dollar payroll.

The Marlins are basically the Toronto Blue Jays at this point.

D. Are you joking? You're addressing my grammar? Before you do that, you may want to master the basics of the English language- such as capitalization and punctuation. I think it's insanely anal retentive to attack someone's grammar or spellingon the internet. But you started it. Seriously, I couldn't care less. It's an internet forum. Get a life. If you don't like what I write, or how I write it, hit the ignore button. Trust me, it works.

As far as the Celtics are concerned, yes I've only seen one championship. I started watching in 87 or 88. But just because I didn't see them doesn't mean they didn't happen. The Celtics still have 17 times as many championships as the Heat do. I doubt that's going to change anytime soon.

E. I wasn't trying to make anyone cry. I wasn't trying to p iss you off or annoy you. I was just having a little fun. I didn't realize we were supposed to hate each other. I don't have a problem with you. If you want to get all bent out of shape, then that's on you. You are in a Celtics forum where the majority of people don't like or respect the Heat. I know that's obvious. But I guess you need reminding.

F. LeBron James is pretty damn soft. Is there an anti clutch gene? Because if there is, I'm pretty sure he has it. He is supposed to be the best player on your team. But with six seconds left, game on the line, he is the last person you want to have the ball. That's got to be reassuring.

However, sadly. he's not even the softest player on that team. I honestly expect Bosh to literally wet his pants at some point during one of these playoff games.

I wonder if the whole team cried in the locker room after they lost game one? Or maybe they only do that in the regular season. SOFT.

And dirty? You really have to ask that? Dwayne Wade is quickly developing a rep with fans and players around the league as a dirty player. Wade doesn't understand mental toughness and decided he needed to raise his game for the playoffs and become a "tough guy". The result was a series of plays in the Boston series that would have made Bill Lambier proud. I guess we know what the D in DWade stands for. And if I mispelled Laimber, save yourself some time. I don't care. Not even a little.

If you want to make a case for KG punching some guy in the privates, then fine. One of the dirtiest things I've ever seen. And as a Celtics fan I was embarrased by it. But it's not like DWade's takedown on Rondo was any better.

As far as the cancer patient comment, KG has publicly denied it. And even if it was true (keep in mind none of the guy's teammates backed him up and called KG a liar) don't act like much worse isn't said on the court every night by everyone. Including your Heat. There's a bit of a difference between talking smack and taking a cheapshot on someone which could easily result in injury.

All that said, even if the Celtics were the dirtiest players in the league. If they killed puppies and raped little boys, it doesn't have anything to do with Wade being a dirty player. He's a dirty player. No matter what the Celtics do.

I haven't even touched on what a lowlife he is off the court because that's not what this is about.

G. That's just laziness. It's right up there with the idiot trolls that use things like cheatriots when trolling the Pats forum. It's just a way of proving that you have nothing intelligent to say about a particular issue. Just make something up. I don't like the NBA because I'm a bandwagon fan. Look at how easy that is.

The truth is, I don't like the NBA for a lot of different reasons. The star rules. The fact that guys like James, Dwade and Rose, among many others, can travel all over the court. Wade hops up down like a rabbit and palms the ball on almost every possesion. 

Which brings me to the biggest reason I don't like the NBA: The officiating. It has ruined the game to the point that I rarely ever watch a non Celtics game. It's just a joke. There is either gross incompetence or corruption happening in this league. Or both. But it's made the league unwatchable. Sorry to burst you bubble.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

dafoe

First: 12/30/2008

Last: 5/19/2011 In Response to Re: Where are all the Heat trolls now?:

In Response to Re: Where are all the Heat trolls now? : A. i hate gloating...it does me no good...but you are the kind of fan that i love to stick it to B. the celtics and heat will not be sharing any boats, nor golf clubs either...sorry C. the marlins have the 2nd best record in the league and have won as many titles as the sox have since their inception... D. since the inception of the heat, they have won as many titles as the celtics have...and judging by your inability to make a paragraph/or use bullet points...i think i can safely assume that you have seen only 1 title of the celtics in your lifetime...congrats(me too) E. you dont like our team's names? and thats your comeback...well golly i guess ill just cry in a corner F. who on the heat is a softy? who is a thug? who on the celtics had the sack to call a fellow player a "cancer patient"? because thats uber couth right? G. you dont like the NBA anymore because your team got knocked out? well thats another beantown bandwagoner for ya...let me guess...you liked the patriots starting in 2001 right?

Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

A. I don't know how you think you stuck it to me. As long as the people I care about are safe and happy, I'm good. If I'm supposed to cry myself to sleep because my team got knocked out, Im sorry. But that's not going to happen. It's a game. Get a grip.

B. That's quite a bit of confidence for a fan whose team lost game one by three touchdowns and is 1-4 against it's current opponent. I'd be willing to bet you're wrong

C. Yeah the Marlins won 2 titles. Great. Do you really think that's happening again under current ownership? Ever?

The Red Sox might not be run by genuises. But at least they are willing to spend the money it takes to field a legit contender. In the meantime, teams like Philly are buying super rotations. Good luck with that if you make it to the playoffs with your 50 million dollar payroll.

D. Are you joking? You're addressing my grammar? Before you do that, you may want to master the basics of the English language- such as capitalization and punctuation. I think it's insanely anal retentive to attack someone's grammar or spellingon the internet. But you started it. Seriously, I couldn't care less. It's an internet forum. Get a life. If you don't like what I write, or how I write it, hit the ignore button. Trust me, it works.

As far as the Celtics are concerned, yes I've only seen one championship. I started watching in 87 or 88. But just because I didn't see them doesn't mean they didn't happen. The Celtics still have 17 times as many championships as the Heat do. I doubt that's going to change anytime soon.

E. I wasn't trying to make anyone cry. I wasn't trying to p iss you off or annoy you. I was just having a little fun. I didn't realize we were supposed to hate each other. I don't have a problem with you. If you want to get all bent out of shape, then that's on you. You are in a Celtics forum where the majority of people don't like or respect the Heat. I know that's obvious. But I guess you need reminding.

F. LeBron James is pretty damn soft. Is there an anti clutch gene? Because if there is, I'm pretty sure he has it. He is supposed to be the best player on your team. But with six seconds left, game on the line, he is the last person you want to have the ball. That's got to be reassuring.

However, sadly. he's not even the softest player on that team. I honestly expect Bosh to literally wet his pants at some point during one of these playoff games.

I wonder if the whole team cried in the locker room after they lost game one? Or maybe they only do that in the regular season. SOFT.

And dirty? You really have to ask that? Dwayne Wade is quickly developing a rep with fans and players around the league as a dirty player. Wade doesn't understand mental toughness and decided he needed to raise his game for the playoffs and become a "tough guy". The result was a series of plays in the Boston series that would have made Bill Lambier proud. I guess we know what the D in DWade stands for. And if I mispelled Laimber, save yourself some time. I don't care. Not even a little.

If you want to make a case for KG punching some guy in the privates, then fine. One of the dirtiest things I've ever seen. And as a Celtics fan I was embarrased by it. But it's not like DWade's takedown on Rondo was any better.

As far as the cancer patient comment, KG has publicly denied it. And even if it was true (keep in mind none of the guy's teammates backed him up and called KG a liar) don't act like much worse isn't said on the court every night by everyone. Including your Heat. There's a bit of a difference between talking smack and taking a cheapshot on someone which could easily result in injury.

All that said, even if the Celtics were the dirtiest players in the league. If they killed puppies and raped little boys, it doesn't have anything to do with Wade being a dirty player. He's a dirty player. No matter what the Celtics do.

I haven't even touched on what a lowlife he is off the court because that's not what this is about.

G. That's just laziness. It's right up there with the idiot trolls that use things like cheatriots when trolling the Pats forum. It's just a way of proving that you have nothing intelligent to say about a particular issue. Just make something up. I don't like the NBA because I'm a bandwagon fan. Look at how easy that is.

The truth is, I don't like the NBA for a lot of different reasons. The star rules. The fact that guys like James, Dwade and Rose, among many others, can travel all over the court. Wade hops up down like a rabbit and palms the ball on almost every possesion.

Which brings me to the biggest reason I don't like the NBA: The officiating. It has ruined the game to the point that I rarely ever watch a non Celtics game. It's just a joke. There is either gross incompetence or corruption happening in this league. Or both. But it's made the league unwatchable. Sorry to burst you bubble.

bp

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

dafoe

First: 12/30/2008

Last: 5/19/2011 In Response to Re: Where are all the Heat trolls now?:

In Response to Re: Where are all the Heat trolls now? : A. i hate gloating...it does me no good...but you are the kind of fan that i love to stick it to B. the celtics and heat will not be sharing any boats, nor golf clubs either...sorry C. the marlins have the 2nd best record in the league and have won as many titles as the sox have since their inception... D. since the inception of the heat, they have won as many titles as the celtics have...and judging by your inability to make a paragraph/or use bullet points...i think i can safely assume that you have seen only 1 title of the celtics in your lifetime...congrats(me too) E. you dont like our team's names? and thats your comeback...well golly i guess ill just cry in a corner F. who on the heat is a softy? who is a thug? who on the celtics had the sack to call a fellow player a "cancer patient"? because thats uber couth right? G. you dont like the NBA anymore because your team got knocked out? well thats another beantown bandwagoner for ya...let me guess...you liked the patriots starting in 2001 right?

Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

A. I don't know how you think you stuck it to me. As long as the people I care about are safe and happy, I'm good. If I'm supposed to cry myself to sleep because my team got knocked out, Im sorry. But that's not going to happen. It's a game. Get a grip.

D. Are you joking? You're addressing my grammar? Before you do that, you may want to master the basics of the English language- such as capitalization and punctuation. I think it's insanely anal retentive to attack someone's grammar or spellingon the internet. But you started it. Seriously, I couldn't care less. It's an internet forum. Get a life. If you don't like what I write, or how I write it, hit the ignore button. Trust me, it works.

As far as the Celtics are concerned, yes I've only seen one championship. I started watching in 87 or 88. But just because I didn't see them doesn't mean they didn't happen. The Celtics still have 17 times as many championships as the Heat do. I doubt that's going to change anytime soon.

E. I wasn't trying to make anyone cry. I wasn't trying to p iss you off or annoy you. I was just having a little fun. I didn't realize we were supposed to hate each other. I don't have a problem with you. If you want to get all bent out of shape, then that's on you. You are in a Celtics forum where the majority of people don't like or respect the Heat. I know that's obvious. But I guess you need reminding.

And dirty? You really have to ask that? Dwayne Wade is quickly developing a rep with fans and players around the league as a dirty player. Wade doesn't understand mental toughness and decided he needed to raise his game for the playoffs and become a "tough guy". The result was a series of plays in the Boston series that would have made Bill Lambier proud. I guess we know what the D in DWade stands for. And if I mispelled Laimber, save yourself some time. I don't care. Not even a little.

G. That's just laziness. It's right up there with the idiot trolls that use things like cheatriots when trolling the Pats forum. It's just a way of proving that you have nothing intelligent to say about a particular issue. Just make something up. I don't like the NBA because I'm a bandwagon fan. Look at how easy that is.

The truth is, I don't like the NBA for a lot of different reasons. The star rules. The fact that guys like James, Dwade and Rose, among many others, can travel all over the court. Wade hops up down like a rabbit and palms the ball on almost every possesion.

Which brings me to the biggest reason I don't like the NBA: The officiating. It has ruined the game to the point that I rarely ever watch a non Celtics game. It's just a joke. There is either gross incompetence or corruption happening in this league. Or both. But it's made the league unwatchable. Sorry to burst you bubble.

bp

Sections
Shortcuts