Where are the Bradley haters?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Where are the Bradley haters?

Tonight's game (Magic) he was awesome....and he'll get better!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Where are the Bradley haters?

Once his offense comes around consistantly...Watch out for this kid!!!!
    But of course Danny can't spot talent at all...and we all know Doc NEVER develops young talent...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Ortiz, you and no trade deserve a medal.  The kid played great and I am very encouraged.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

I am right here, and he played great.  First the reffs let us play a bit and the entire team had energy.  We play them again thursday and a lot will depend on how it is called.  Bradley defended and shot a couple of layups, he brought the energy.  This team would be better with Ray comming off the bench and bringing some points.  This shows that Rondo is payed about right.  The game still revolved around Paul and he has had two very good games in a row.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

In Response to Re: Where are the Bradley haters?:
    [QUOTE]I am right here, and he played great.  First the reffs let us play a bit and the entire team had energy.  We play them again thursday and a lot will depend on how it is called.  Bradley defended and shot a couple of layups, he brought the energy.  This team would be better with Ray comming off the bench and bringing some points.  This shows that Rondo is payed about right.  The game still revolved around Paul and he has had two very good games in a row.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

PLEASE GET RID OF RAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DO NOT NEED HIM. HE IS GOOD TRADE BAIT.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

FINALLY he showed something..it is part of his job description to play ball..it was about time!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

[QUOTE]Once his offense comes around consistantly...Watch out for this kid!!!! But of course Danny can't spot talent at all...and we all know Doc NEVER develops young talent...
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

NO KIDDING. PUT DOC IN FRONT OF A MIRROR AND HE WILL NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIMSELF. I GUESS HE WOULD BENCH HIMSELF.

PLEASE DON'T KNOCK DANNY. HE TRADED THE SLUG BIG BABY FOR BASS! HE DRAFTED AVERY AS WELL.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I wasn't a hater but I had my doubts whether he could be a player or not.  His defense alone will keep him in the league.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Bradley would be a great defensive back but he needs to be able to score to stay in the NBA.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

once again, this is not about haters or not, it was about Bradley showing something. Lets hope he keeps playing and not just showing up to games...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]once again, this is not about haters or not, it was about Bradley showing something. Lets hope he keeps playing and not just showing up to games...
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

Well said, Bradley is definetly showing improvement. He's been great on defense, but I would like to see more shooting from him, If he can score as well as he defends, its worth the wait.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

In response to "Re: Where are the Bradley haters?": [QUOTE]Bradley would be a great defensive back but he needs to be able to score to stay in the NBA. Posted by GinaM1977[/QUOTE] Guess you never heard of T.R. Dunn

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Where are the Bradley haters?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are the Bradley haters? : NO KIDDING. PUT DOC IN FRONT OF A MIRROR AND HE WILL NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIMSELF. I GUESS HE WOULD BENCH HIMSELF. PLEASE DON'T KNOCK DANNY. HE TRADED THE SLUG BIG BABY FOR BASS! HE DRAFTED AVERY AS WELL. Posted by celticsince1958[/QUOTE] Yes, he's so stupid. All of us who thought Bradley was such a dud and look at Doc help him grow methodically. Look at how he screwed up Rondo. Imagine what Rondo would be if Doc wasn't working with him. Just look at BBD and how much better he plays when he gets outside the role Doc was defining for him. And everybody knows that Doc really screwed up Perk. He's SOOOOO much better now that he's not playing under Doc. Same for Mike Miller, Magette, Gomes, Jefferson, Powe, or any other young players that Doc just didn't know what to do with.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are the Bradley haters? : NO KIDDING. PUT DOC IN FRONT OF A MIRROR AND HE WILL NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIMSELF. I GUESS HE WOULD BENCH HIMSELF. PLEASE DON'T KNOCK DANNY. HE TRADED THE SLUG BIG BABY FOR BASS! HE DRAFTED AVERY AS WELL.
    Posted by celticsince1958[/QUOTE]

I was mocking the haters....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

If he plays like that I'd like to see Doc put Bradley and rondo on the floor at the same time once in a while just to up the defensive pressure Not to mention to give Rondo a running mate on the break. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Hope Doc starts giving him solid minutes in the rotation.  In this contracted season, with  so many back to backs, we can't only depend on 6 or 7 players.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

Avery played great tonight.  His defense was awesome.   However I did see some life in his shooting.   Summary from what I see he can't shoot but he prevents you from scoring.  His shooting over time I think will improve.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Calling out AB haters?? Cmon...  played his first good game so that means what everyone witnessed the last 2 years goes out the window?? LOL

AB showed hes tenaious defensively... a pain to go against.. Thats not news around here... he just had a really nice time disrupting Nelson..

Thing is, when Rondo returns...whats Doc gonna do. 

Has AB really developed?? Well he should natrually develop some being around pros for 2 years... wanna give DOc credit he had one or two good games in his pro career?? OK.. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Bradley has shown that he has quickness and athleticism, and is a gutsy, pesky defender as well. He needs to work though on his offense and shot selection. He appears to have the right attitude, so I think he will only get better as long as Doc continues to play him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

[QUOTE]Calling out AB haters?? Cmon...  played his first good game so that means what everyone witnessed the last 2 years goes out the window?? LOL AB showed hes tenaious defensively... a pain to go against.. Thats not news around here... he just had a really nice time disrupting Nelson.. Thing is, when Rondo returns...whats Doc gonna do.  Has AB really developed?? Well he should natrually develop some being around pros for 2 years... wanna give DOc credit he had one or two good games in his pro career?? OK.. 
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

What you don't understand is that professional sports is hard...very few athletes step in and make an impact. Folks who sit on their couches with beer in hand often feel anyone comes in the league should be playing up to some idiotic standard they have set. Bradley has all the tools to play for a long time...his shot will come as his confidence grows. The one thing that you obviously have missed in your 2 year assessment of him is that...the Big Four respect him. They practice with him everyday, they know what he can do. That's why a lot of players (with the exception of Perk) have gone and he has stayed. Ease up sit back and we'll save a spot for you on the Bradley bandwagon....cause you'll surely be jumpin on it.

25. This post has been removed.