Where are the Trolls?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Where are the Trolls?

All of them gone at the same time?  Hmmmm   Makes you wonder doesn't it.

Could the mods actually be doing something about them?  Never seen them so quiet for so long.

Have a blessed day trolls

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Re: Where are the Trolls?

Trolls won't show up until either the Celtics lose or LA wins, by the looks of it the Lakers are starting a D League center. You know Bloogety, Dr. hollywood and Wheelchair will be know where to be found. Especially the Lakers having to go to Houston and San Antonio. 3 games under .500 and counting. I can see Kobe jacking up 30+ shots a game. Trolls are hiding and in denial.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Trolls won't show up until either the Celtics lose or LA wins, by the looks of it the Lakers are starting a D League center. You know Bloogety, Dr. hollywood and Wheelchair will be know where to be found. Especially the Lakers having to go to Houston and San Antonio. 3 games under .500 and counting. I can see Kobe jacking up 30+ shots a game. Trolls are hiding and in denial.

[/QUOTE]

Can you say 15-21?

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

I just have a feeling that will happen sooner than later. I think this is one dude disguised as another dude. But i agree with you, when fakers win a game.. time for GK to show up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

[QUOTE]

It's very obvious, one troll disappears and the rest of the trolls follow suit. Clearly there's only one troll but using multiple accounts, right GK?

I mean come on, all of them are Spanish speaking? 

Ugh!

[/QUOTE]

All of them are Spaiish speaking? I feel your infering that because you lack the cerebal ability to speak or understand  more than 1 language. That statement speaks volumes about your way of thinking.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Common guys, you, or some of you, at least, have to admit that verbally sparing with GK and his many aliases is a bit enjoyable albeit, perhaps, masochistic !!! We have played well last 3 games and now they have Howard and Gasol out. I really enjoyed putting the knife in them when they had all their stars playing , Nash, DH, Gasol & Kobe. They are pretty pathetic now but I still do not feel sorry for them.

Still, I do not want to be blinded by our 3 game win streak and would still like a Big Man, Cousins, Varejao, Gortat etc. & give them the pick of 2 of the 4, Bass, Lee, Green & Terry & toss in a draft pick too if anyone bites. I think Gasol is out now as a target both with his concussion and he'll be needed to return to play where he plays best, in the post, if DH's absence is lenghtly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]

It's very obvious, one troll disappears and the rest of the trolls follow suit. Clearly there's only one troll but using multiple accounts, right GK?

Ugh!

[/QUOTE]

Why this racial slur ??? I am of Italian decent with parents having come through Ellis Island and spoke to me in Italian until I left college & went into the USMC.  I am a 1st generation Italian but an American first.  I lived and worked in Latin America for 2 years so am fluent in Italian & Spanish. Remember Berlitz ad that a person is as many languages as they speak.

Please keep ethnicity out of you comments.

Muchas Gracias..Molto Grazie !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

What goes around comes around. They got what they got coming to them. I don't wish upon any players getting hurt, but the Lakers are heading into the lottery. I respect all teams in the NBA and for those who choose to come to other teams forum and act like a a@@ clown they have to suck it up now. Good-bye trolls enjoy your teams rest of the year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I think Fierce is implying that since "all" the trolls speak Spanish, and GK speaks Spanish, they are all GK.  Fierce has been on this trend for a long time now.  All the trolls, he says, are one person.  Personally, I don't agree, but it's his opinion.

I don't interpret his comments as racial.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

I'm not GK. Just to be clear.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

thats a big 10-4

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ugh!

[/QUOTE]

All of them are Spaiish speaking? I feel your infering that because you lack the cerebal ability to speak or understand  more than 1 language. That statement speaks volumes about your way of thinking.

[/QUOTE]

It's "Spanish" speaking not "Spaiish,"  "cerebral" instead of "cerebal" and  " You're" instead of "your."  Jut to be precise.  

Also, I'm pretty sure hedly is correct in that Fierce was pointing out each of the trolls have a behavior in common, speaking Spanish. If you notice they also tend to finish their posts with "Have a blessed day."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

For the Trolls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnwJ5KIcKX4

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Fierce is implying that since "all" the trolls speak Spanish, and GK speaks Spanish, they are all GK.  Fierce has been on this trend for a long time now.  All the trolls, he says, are one person.  Personally, I don't agree, but it's his opinion.

I don't interpret his comments as racial.

[/QUOTE]

it's clear that some of them speak in the same vernacular.

for example bloop and wheelchair both say "Have a blessed day". doesnt mean they're the same person but im guessing they are.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Any time we lose or they win, they will be back with the same ole same ole BS.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

no, you're not, flo. but i bet i could guess who you have been.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

no, you're not, flo. but i bet i could guess who you have been.

[/QUOTE]

Who would that be? You'd be dialing back the clock.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Who would that be? You'd be dialing back the clock.

yes, i would be. you do a nice job here standing up for the lakers, flo. i'll leave well enough alone.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I have said this before but I got banned from here numerous times back in the old days.

It is what it is.

We're all anonymous here.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have said this before but I got banned from here numerous times back in the old days.

It is what it is.

We're all anonymous here.

[/QUOTE]

Same here. But I've been Flobus and no one else for the past three years.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

i got banned once. i indignantly asked dottie why and was told my photoshop offering of kobe close up with a giant condom on his head was thought to be in poor taste. i chuckled and told bdc i wouldn't do that again. so far so good.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I used to be Curtis Rowe and Icon back in the day of Sam.

I would get in long protacted insulting arguments all the time.

Ahh how mature I am now.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Lakers @ Rockets  Tonight

Lakers @ Spurs On Wensday

Chalk Up 2 More In The L- Column.....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I used to be Curtis Rowe and Icon back in the day of Sam.

I would get in long protacted insulting arguments all the time.

Ahh how mature I am now.

[/QUOTE]

I think you might be surprised by my past.