Where are the Trolls?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Where are the Trolls?

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

I used to be Curtis Rowe and Icon back in the day of Sam.

I would get in long protacted insulting arguments all the time.

Ahh how mature I am now.

I think you might be surprised by my past.

Give us a hint!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Ahh how mature I am now.

I don't think I would.

Not saying that to be offensive.  It just doesn't matter to me. Unless you are Sam I wouldn't be surprised. it's the internet.

You could be a 70 year old fat  lady from Buffalo or you could be Jim Aard..  Neither one would surprise me much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Ahh how mature I am now.

I don't think I would.

Not saying that to be offensive.  It just doesn't matter to me. Unless you are Sam I wouldn't be surprised. it's the internet.

You could be a 70 year old fat  lady from Buffalo or you could be Jim Aard..  Neither one would surprise me much.

Well, you actually know who I am and vice versa. Via conversation a few months back.

Its the past aliases I have never shared. I used to be pretty feisty around here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Ahh how mature I am now.

I don't think I would.

Well, you actually know who I am and vice versa. Via conversation a few months back.

Its the past aliases I have never shared. I used to be pretty feisty around here.

Like who? I would be surprised if you were Tommy, but only because you seem that you would be better than Tommy at trolling.

The Tommy/Mark/Gina characters  didn't have much game at all. Mostly because they attempted to troll AND be taken seriously.  Which takes a lot of talent that Tommy/Mark/Gina didn't have.  If it was you I would think you could pull it off better.  Who knows?

Like I said it isn't a big deal.

We have talked about both being writers.  You would not believe some of the people I have pretended to be on the internet in the past.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Flobus not included my vote goes for GK as all the badgering, annoying, and shameless trolls.  It is one person.  Which makes the case for how pathetic  this person is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Ahh how mature I am now.

I don't think I would.

Like who? I would be surprised if you were Tommy, but only because you seem that you would be better than Tommy at trolling.

The Tommy/Mark/Gina characters  didn't have much game at all. Mostly because they attempted to troll AND be taken seriously.  Which takes a lot of talent that Tommy/Mark/Gina didn't have.  If it was you I would think you could pull it off better.  Who knows?

We have talked about both being writers.  You would not believe some of the people I have pretended to be on the internet in the past.  

No, none of those characters were me. Like I said, this was three years ago at least.

I'll come clean with one persona. Graterhater was yours truly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

It's very obvious, one troll disappears and the rest of the trolls follow suit. Clearly there's only one troll but using multiple accounts, right GK?

I mean come on, all of them are Spanish speaking? 

Ugh!

Do you have something against spanish speaking people?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Ahh how mature I am now.

I don't think I would.

No, none of those characters were me. Like I said, this was three years ago at least.

Ha.

Graterhater was a good one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Ahh how mature I am now.

I don't think I would.

Wow - graterhater was obnoxo!!!

Flobus is okay, though, a good lakers fan!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

They are never on at the same time and when they do respond to each other there is always a delay between posts.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

It is impossible to have as many post as the three trolls and not post at the same time.  You have to have a lot of time on your hand to change screen names to have a entire conversation with your self. It is funny when the Celtics win or Lakers lose they are here like flies at a picnic. When Celtics win and lakers lose they are always working and been busy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

It is impossible to have as many post as the three trolls and not post at the same time.  You have to have a lot of time on your hand to change screen names to have a entire conversation with your self. It is funny when the Celtics win or Lakers lose they are here like flies at a picnic. When Celtics win and lakers lose they are always working and been busy.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

Lakers @ Rockets  Tonight

Lakers @ Spurs On Wensday

Chalk Up 2 More In The L- Column.....

This 1 Down 1 To Go.....................

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Well it pretty obvious they are the same people.  Funny all three gone at the same time.  Something happened to the person and it has taken out 3 posters. Jail?  Mommy took computer from them?  Sickness?  Are they getting mental help?

I know the Celtic winning and the Laker losing is not keeping them away from here.  They are too stupid to let little things like facts get in the way of their posting continously here.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Is that Blog Blop getting his just desert!!

Ball Don't Lie @YahooBDL    From @yourmandevine: Video: Rockets mascot Clutch slams cake in face of Laker fan during big Houston win. yhoo.it/13gK129 5 minutes ago

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Come out come out where ever you are  lol

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

That the main reason I do not like Trolls bunch of front runners.  RUWorthy was my favorite laker fan win lose or draw she was here.

Sections
Shortcuts